Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September
I'm staying home on the 23rd, 24th & 25th. Anyone else still getting those dates as days to watch? I get irritated sometimes when I have feelings about something happening and I pray and nothing changes and the event happens anyway. And I have not been able to remember my dreams the last few nights. Ok, that is my rant for September. Rolleyes
I believe the entire month of September is one to watch, and hence the Project September (with the dreams) as well. By the way, I hope the results of that are posted soon ... in any event, while I won't be staying home, I have prepared some, and will keep on watch. I sensed the Holy Spirit tell me specifically that this week (ending Sept. 12th) is our last week "of the world as we have known it." I also sensed the Spirit tell me to start paying for things in cash as much as possible, to avoid the tracking of your purchases. There have been too many signs, dreamers, etc. posting to this month for *nothing* to happen. As far as how much change takes place, that remains to be seen, but it is a time to trust our senses more and more, and focus more on our faith.
One of my daily prayers is that I be filled with the holy Spirit everyday to keep me balanced. We need this so we can pray in all situations.
When I ask what else I need to do all I get is "the basics". I have a feeling it will be a spiritual shift more than physical. There are many STS (service to self) people in this world. They will agree to anything as long as it benefits their sense of entitlement.
I keep getting a sense now of "this Thursday" (September 17th). What may happen that date, I do not know. I do feel confirmed, though, that we have now entered a different world, not the world as we have known it.
Thanks for your input. Will be interesting to see what happens on the 17th. I totally am in agreement about that you said "that we have now entered a different world, not the world as we have known it".

(09-14-2015, 04:31 AM)NH watcher Wrote: I keep getting a sense now of "this Thursday" (September 17th).  What may happen that date, I do not know.  I do feel confirmed, though, that we have now entered a different world, not the world as we have known it.
Well, and all the news aside which seems to get more ludicrous with each passing day ... to your point (or the Spirit's point to you) on "basics," that fits with me too. Since changing my life dramatically from 2009 on, I have had to shift all my priorities to the "basics." I used to be able to spend $500, $1,000 at a moment's notice without blinking (even on a government salary, I am single with no dependents, so had quite a lot of spending money ... too much). It radically changed my perspective on many things, not without a good dose of suffering and shock. Nowadays, I am so totally focused on just the "basics," that those few in my life almost find me boring, the antithesis of "success" in America, or living the "American dream." What a fantasy that is, but I digress. I still sense something about this Thursday, but it is vague and could turn out inconsequential. The remainder of this month will all be very revealing, with each passing day (shaking my head most days when I peruse CNN or the Drudge Report or whatever outlet for news).
(09-14-2015, 11:26 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Well, and all the news aside which seems to get more ludicrous with each passing day ... to your point (or the Spirit's point to you) on "basics," that fits with me too.  Since changing my life dramatically from 2009 on, I have had to shift all my priorities to the "basics."  I used to be able to spend $500, $1,000 at a moment's notice without blinking (even on a government salary, I am single with no dependents, so had quite a lot of spending money ... too much).  It radically changed my perspective on many things, not without a good dose of suffering and shock.  Nowadays, I am so totally focused on just the "basics," that those few in my life almost find me boring, the antithesis of "success" in America, or living the "American dream."  What a fantasy that is, but I digress.  I still sense something about this Thursday, but it is vague and could turn out inconsequential.  The remainder of this month will all be very revealing, with each passing day (shaking my head most days when I peruse CNN or the Drudge Report or whatever outlet for news).

No I disagree about the definitions of success - if you are able to be successful in pursuing "just the basics" then in this time and climate THAT is successful! There are truly drastic changes going on these days and we need to weather the stormyness!
Back to your initial post about staying home the 23rd through the 25th, you really may be on to something there.  Yesterday, the Fed decided to not raise interest rates, signaling that the economy remains in dire straits, and this all fits with the end of the Shemitah 7 year cycle and Lindsey Williams' last DVD to prepare by September 15th.  I am amazed (but not surprised) by the amount of scoffers who have emerged on the Net in the past week, dismissing all the warnings about September.  September is really our last month of "preparation," and to LW's DVD, his key question on that is: what are you preparing for?  The return of Christ?  The rapture of the Church?  The destruction of the US economy, and having to survive in its aftermath?  WWIII?  Nothing?  Etc.  And on the same DVD, he actually states that the Elite contact he still has originally told him to prepare by September 20th, but LW wanted his viewers to have a little more time, so he chose to give out the date September 15th instead.  The 22nd is Yom Kippur, and the 23rd the beginning of autumn.  I believe there is a greater likelihood of some type of disaster next week than ever before.  Nonetheless, LW stated that the Elite desire the New World Order to come in "peacefully"; they do not want to bring it in by force or shock, but they will if they have no other alternative.  If there is disaster next week (what type of disaster, I do not know), this will lead into October being a horrible month of aftermath and control ... which then plays back to the NDC member Still's post earlier this year of not seeing any dates past November 1st.  Things sure do seem like they are wrapping up, and so the question remains for all of us: 

what are you preparing for?
I am preparing by making sure I say prayers every morning to start my day.

And this weekend, I am going to stock up on the basics like drinking water, some canned foods, ect. I already have some dried foods in long term storage, so I'm good there. I think that it's better to be prepared for a least a couple of weeks. Where I live on the coast preparing is routine because of hurricane season.

Now I am thinking about how we get all these clues about possible future events and most of the time nothing happens. Do you think that by talking about it, that it will change the events and do we want to change the events? So many questions and too many not answered.

(09-18-2015, 05:25 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Back to your initial post about staying home the 23rd through the 25th, you really may be on to something there.  Yesterday, the Fed decided to not raise interest rates, signaling that the economy remains in dire straits, and this all fits with the end of the Shemitah 7 year cycle and Lindsey Williams' last DVD to prepare by September 15th.  I am amazed (but not surprised) by the amount of scoffers who have emerged on the Net in the past week, dismissing all the warnings about September.  September is really our last month of "preparation," and to LW's DVD, his key question on that is: what are you preparing for?  The return of Christ?  The rapture of the Church?  The destruction of the US economy, and having to survive in its aftermath?  WWIII?  Nothing?  Etc.  And on the same DVD, he actually states that the Elite contact he still has originally told him to prepare by September 20th, but LW wanted his viewers to have a little more time, so he chose to give out the date September 15th instead.  The 22nd is Yom Kippur, and the 23rd the beginning of autumn.  I believe there is a greater likelihood of some type of disaster next week than ever before.  Nonetheless, LW stated that the Elite desire the New World Order to come in "peacefully"; they do not want to bring it in by force or shock, but they will if they have no other alternative.  If there is disaster next week (what type of disaster, I do not know), this will lead into October being a horrible month of aftermath and control ... which then plays back to the NDC member Still's post earlier this year of not seeing any dates past November 1st.  Things sure do seem like they are wrapping up, and so the question remains for all of us: 

what are you preparing for?
It can be confusing, and frustrating, to get all these messages in prayer or senses and then nothing happens. Or, so it seems, nothing happens. What is going on behind the scenes, we may not find out until years later. The Bible is clear that God has, and does, change His mind, both on account of prayers and His own decision. To the prophet Hosea, when God is contemplating punishment for sins, He describes Himself to Hosea, "My heart recoils within Me ...," meaning that, God does not make such decisions lightly or nonchalantly. Nonetheless, Jesus spoke of certain future events "having to unfold." And that may presume without delay. What is most true, is that Jesus came to deal with evil within one's own heart, not the world at large ... but sin in the external world, which continues to cause untold problems, must be reckoned with. As far as the Elite go, LW is also clear that their plans have been delayed in the past, and they do not always get what they want, but usually, they do. Many of the old Elite (e.g., David Rockefeller) are in their 90s or 100s; there isn't much time left for them to implement plans that have gone on since the 1930s, 40s, and 50s. Their depopulation agenda, their Eugenics movement, all have never run their full course ... and time is reaching the end point for many of them. It is now or nothing. And I have little doubt they cannot conceive of dealing with a brand new US President; hence, the growing speculation of the 2016 elections being suspended.

Ultimately, the best preparation is where your eternal destiny is. To your other thread on Earth, it speaks well that this Earth, as of now, is only temporary.
Timelines are interesting things. Even the ones that are irevvocable, meaning they WILL happen no matter what anyone does to change them, can be "tweaked" to lessen or increase the impact. Sometimes all that's needed to do that is for those who would have a major role to play in that timeline to become aware of events.

It's the observer effect, really, but on a time frame.
I sense these last three days of September will be very interesting to watch.  All the talk of "doomsday" in the media is just hype to steer the masses away from what is really under preparation, a new world order which the elite have been planning for decades (and for the older elite like David Rockefeller, just over 100 now, he doesn't have much time left to see his dream come true).  The world is NOT ending; far from it.  But, what is changing is just as sinister and deceptive.  

I also had an unusual experience yesterday which gave me pause to focus on the next three days, prior to October.  Coming out of the gorcery store, a little black boy (and I can count on one hand the number of African Americans and/or African immigrants in NH ... this is still a very predominantly traditional white state) asked me for a dollar.  I said no.  He then asked me if I had change.  I said yes, 12 cents, do you want that?  He said yes.  I gave it to him, and then proceeded to my car; when I looked back (a second or two later), HE WAS GONE.  An angel?  Quite possibly.  1+2=3.  I sensed afterward, the Spirit telling me to focus on 3 ... be it 3 days and/or 3 weeks.

September is not over yet, folks!
I got the Holy Spirit chills when I read what you wrote. I keep getting the same feeling, about what you said: steer the masses away from what is really under preparation, a new world order.

(09-28-2015, 04:45 AM)NH watcher Wrote: I sense these last three days of September will be very interesting to watch.  All the talk of "doomsday" in the media is just hype to steer the masses away from what is really under preparation, a new world order which the elite have been planning for decades (and for the older elite like David Rockefeller, just over 100 now, he doesn't have much time left to see his dream come true).  The world is NOT ending; far from it.  But, what is changing is just as sinister and deceptive.  

I also had an unusual experience yesterday which gave me pause to focus on the next three days, prior to October.  Coming out of the gorcery store, a little black boy (and I can count on one hand the number of African Americans and/or African immigrants in NH ... this is still a very predominantly traditional white state) asked me for a dollar.  I said no.  He then asked me if I had change.  I said yes, 12 cents, do you want that?  He said yes.  I gave it to him, and then proceeded to my car; when I looked back (a second or two later), HE WAS GONE.  An angel?  Quite possibly.  1+2=3.  I sensed afterward, the Spirit telling me to focus on 3 ... be it 3 days and/or 3 weeks.

September is not over yet, folks!
The word that keeps coming back to me regarding September is "preparation." Now that we are in October, the word is "implementation." By November, the word would seem to be "execution," or "culmination." The masses must be in control by winter, or else too much time is lost ... when I try to sense the thinking of the elite, that is what I get. Maybe we should start a new thread here for October. I sense we will know more about this month by mid-month.
No, September wasn't over yet and since the report, there is a double hurricane happening and on September 30, Russia moved into Syria. As a follow up to the BIG immigration/relocation meme, some countries are trying to find places for the refugees to live even if in bunkers. So, September opened a BIG can of worms - especially the last 2 weeks.

I do agree we need an October thread to record the larger 'manifestations' and tie them back to dreams and bot runs. Or better yet, maybe a Project November 2015, where everyone can participate in coming up with projections/predictions focusing on what, where, when? It would have to be finalized the first week of November. On the table right now are predictions for CERN, health (vaccines/virus), November 14, some industrial event. There are others although I can't grasp them from the top of my head. :-)

Eagle1??
AGREED Sherriann-
I just posted some follow up and tie-in that's been in the works for years now and the events of September
are just the kick -off. I certainly hope not. If so, I am getting off the planet, thank you very much.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ous-Shadow
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6#pid18976
Project November with also work of a September follow-up. Yes!
(10-03-2015, 05:08 AM)NH watcher Wrote: The word that keeps coming back to me regarding September is "preparation."  Now that we are in October, the word is "implementation."  By November, the word would seem to be "execution," or "culmination."  The masses must be in control by winter, or else too much time is lost ... when I try to sense the thinking of the elite, that is what I get.  Maybe we should start a new thread here for October.  I sense we will know more about this month by mid-month.

Yes. That's my sense of things as well.