Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/16/15 "Luck Future Gone"
Trending: automatic flirting argument art negative heads ten hilarious liked edited storm nor double dry appreciate luck future gone god powered sunday empty murder affect church met sure busy house glad reason cannot monster sound answer game question happening glass facing
Waning: hospital message back method step send ship consciousness cool breach awesome profile fish view heavy tree pregnant board moon third distant august camera monsters mention hope enter dream valid sun credit payment ray card up

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I am not ready to fully return from my break (or rather breakdown), but I can’t stand going more time without some bot runs. I still have not read any of the other threads or latest posts. I’m going to make every effort to put botruns out daily, but it will be challenging until early October. An aside….I’m rather frightened by this run. I almost wish I didn’t run the bot this morning! Lol.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Please take care of yourself Eagle 1. I will continue to keep you and yours on my prayer list. Angel
(09-16-2015, 08:41 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: <----- DISCUSSION ----->
I am not ready to fully return from my break (or rather breakdown), but I can’t stand going more time without some bot runs. I still have not read any of the other threads or latest posts. I’m going to make every effort to put botruns out daily, but it will be challenging until early October. An aside….I’m rather frightened by this run. I almost wish I didn’t run the bot this morning! Lol.

Don't worry! You get out any bot runs you can and we'll do the rest. This month has been a hell of a month for a lot of people in terms of emotional/physical turmoil. There's alot of strain everywhere one looks so it's no wonder things are coming apart at the seams in random places where we least expect it.

Something that jumps out at me in this run is the word August, it's out of place in terms of meaning for the month of august. This instance maybe more the alternate meanings of: distinguished, respected, eminent, venerable, hallowed, illustrious, prestigious, renowned, celebrated, honored, acclaimed, esteemed, exalted;

Trending:
automatic flirting argument art negative Be aware how easy it is to slip into the negative during this volatile month, do your best to consciously push interactions back into the positive.
heads ten hilarious liked Humor, the best medicine. Get together in small groups and have a bit of fun, you need it.
edited storm nor double dry Geoengineering reference here, storm systems are being messed with.
appreciate luck future gone Luck may fizzle in the future, time to make our own luck!
god powered sunday empty murder affect church Thi8ngs are escalating between radicalised Muslims and Christians
met sure busy house Now should be a busy time of preparation considering the world is in chaos, some people are busy, get busy!
glad reason cannot monster sound Something is being inhibited from speaking, and this is a good thing
answer game question happening glass facing what's the answer to the question the Game is currently presenting to us?

Waning:
hospital message back method We might get a story here regarding a healthcare system and their back end dealings
step send ship consciousness This one could be either migrant+ships day residue or a new development on that front
cool breach awesome profile Look for someone/something spectacular to cause a breach. this could be an event like Anonymous successfully fighting back on a cause.
fish view Remember we are IN the fishbowl, it's hard to get a clear view sometimes
heavy tree pregnant board I think this is referring to an administrative board about to spawn their plans, the trees are heaviest in berries just before a hard winter. Anyone noticed how over-laden the mountain ash trees are right now?
moon third distant august camera This could be a reference to the planet Venus as it's the 3rd brightest natural body in the sky, possibly some great photo ops coming up for it for some areas, not so much for other areas.
monsters mention hope when the Populace loses hope, riots and Revolution can ensue, the door is open, so TPTB push a hopeful message, even if it's a lie.
enter dream sun ray
valid credit card payment up The big Credit Freeze has begun, time to pay our debts.
step send ship consciousness - This one could be either migrant+ships day residue or a new development on that front

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/14...34866.html

Actually, Shadewolf, your translation of the run is amazing - true to the reality of what is transpiring.
(09-16-2015, 12:54 PM)Sherriann Wrote: step send ship consciousness  - This one could be either migrant+ships day residue or a new development on that front

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/14...34866.html

Actually, Shadewolf, your translation of the run is amazing - true to the reality of what is transpiring.

I try to look at our run words before I look at any news of the day (with the exception of the morning solar weather news that comes out at like 4am mst (the suspicious0bservers youtube channel), since I watch that one when I get up), and see what intuition says and/or what flashes I get :-) Then I start hunting down news stories for our previous runs and try to find matches during the day.
Rainbow 
That's what I LOVE about this team- marvelous genius at work pulling it all together.
Shadewolf- you are awesome. In fact initially I thought this run was speaking to me (Storm) as I was getting my report put together- editing, flirting with negative heads, powered future luck happening, appreciate busy god argument met, nor cannot answer question, glad reason for hilarious ET game gone

I think we have a few *hits* from the other day already though this may be ongoing for sure.

* 'Something's wrong': The ISIS intelligence scandal just hit Obama's inner circle- BREACH   ( of trust )
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/somethings...00086.html
cool breach awesome profile Look for someone/something spectacular to cause a breach.

* catch, system, outdoors, supplies, park, low
Accident kills thousands of hatchery trout
http://norcal.fishreports.com/news/artic...ure_id=555

*sounds like the FAA issue with traffic controllers crash alert system going dark
https://www.intellihub.com/alert-air-tra...til-oct-1/
TRENDING: hint inline ray breach computerized monsters calisthenics blur focus third character system finally impossible hope journal mention schedule

*this has been around a while but has been circulating the past few days for some reason
heavy tree, art
http://www.viralnova.com/tree-trunk-carving/
Good grief, this run is begging for all of the runs with "sun" in them to be searched and analyzed. So, am posting this as a reminder to self, to try to do so. The sun apparently has also been a stubborn meme. This was an ominous run.

(09-16-2015, 08:41 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: automatic flirting argument art negative heads ten hilarious liked edited storm nor double dry appreciate luck future gone god powered sunday empty murder affect church met sure busy house glad reason cannot monster sound answer game question happening glass facing
Waning: hospital message back method step send ship consciousness cool breach awesome profile fish view heavy tree pregnant board moon third distant august camera monsters mention hope enter dream valid sun credit payment ray card up

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460