Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project September 2015 Report
PROJECT SEPTEMBER 2015

We would like to thank everyone who participated in this project in any way.

Dreamers, you were and still are, awesome!!

Project September was started on August 17, 2015 and closed one month later on September 15, 2015. During that time, NDC Members submitted 66 dreams based on the question, "What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?" Thus, there was no real concern about extracting headlines. Instead,  we just wanted to know whether the world would change dramatically from the way it was in August.

If the answer turned out to be that the world was functioning as per usual on September 30, then we could reasonably assume that WW III would not have begun, an asteroid would not hit or fly by dangerously close to Earth, a 9/11 false flag would not have happened (and it hasn't), galactic energies would not mess with our DNA, the Pope would stay safe on his visit to the U.S., the markets would still be huffing and puffing along and we could still flick a switch to turn on a light. Oh, and our electronic devices wouldn't be stuffed in a washing machine (a.k.a.: Faraday Cage).

On the other hand, if we found something in the dreams suggesting that the world WILL change significantly, we would obviously attempt to flesh out what that change would look like.

The key to this project was gathering a large number of incubated dreams (dreams with a stated focused intent), parsing out the trends inside those dreams using experiential insight to negate 'day residue' while highlighting potential future events.

Except, something world changing happened in the middle of the project. Go figure....

RELOCATION

About half way through the project, we noticed a definite ‘relocation’ meme occurring in the dreams so we went back to explore and document key phrases involving methods of transportation, travel, visiting friends and relatives, packing, moving. Around August 27, the relocation meme became more desperate and movement was being blocked in both the Project September and the Public dreamscapes.

Perusing through media reports, it appeared to us that the immigration issue took center stage on September 1 when reports began to come in about the situation in Budapest, Hungary (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/se...st-station) followed by the CNN report on September 3 about the 3-year-old who washed ashore (http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/europe/mig...in-turkey/).

Migration/immigration/relocation is on the minds of people in most (or dare we say, all) countries right now, and that includes country leaders who are busy making decisions about how many migrants to accept into their countries. The media is bubbling with talk about the situation. Thus, we do have a world changing event in that the world is/will be most definitely more aware of the state of the Middle East and the effect of wars not only on the people there, but on people around the world. BUT, it is not an event of a single act.  It is an ongoing event that will shape the make-up of Europe permanently. Europe will no longer look or feel like the Europe we grew up knowing. How Europe, and the rest of the world, decide to deal with this situation will further reshape our world.

To add to this, two dreamers intended “To obtain further information/clarification about the packing/moving/relocation meme.” The message was that there would be a mostly unsuccessful, feeble attempt at restoration. Attention to the root cause was missing in both dreams. View the dreams Relocation Meme and Transfer of Jets.

And if you don't believe us, have a look at what we found right after all of the above was written.
Synchronicity at its finest. Believe it or not!  http://hackdeeper.org/2015/09/12/refugees-in-dreams/

Relocation on a more local level (as opposed to between countries) has also ramped. It was reported on September 14 that the governor of California had declared a state of emergency after wildfires forced about 23,000 people to flee their homes in the north of the state.... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34238228 .... September 12 - Widespread flooding and landslides in north-east Japan forced more than 90,000 people to abandon their homes while a total of 2.8 million were advised to evacuate.... http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/12/asia/japan-floods/ .... September 16 - Powerful Chile quake killed at least eight people and one million were evacuated.... http://news.yahoo.com/strong-quake-strik...21777.html

WATER

So, it is time to address another meme we latched on to, that of ‘water’, and lots of it.

Although the following isn't something that will directly affect/change the state of the world, it is worth a mention. Inside Project September there were three dreams with a connection to water and red rocks/red land. On September 14th Utah had a devastating flash flood that, at last count, left 16 people dead and 4 missing. The color of the flooded  water, a red river of red muddy water, was due to the red rock mountains and red dirt in the area.  
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/15/us/utah-ar...index.html

All in all, NDC dreamers posted 21 water related dreams in the public dreams section between August 1 and September 12. The  majority of these dreams fell into two categories; flooding (note Utah and Japan) and scarcity of drinkable/potable water. Where the public dreams focused more on water inundation and floods, we noted several water scarcity/potable/hazardous waste water overlaps among and between the public and project dreams.

Something of interest was how many Project September water dreams (more than 20 water related) connected back to the relocation meme in that there were dreams about water rafts, ships, fishing boats, canoes and planes flying over bodies of water. In the dreams, none of them capsized and there were no injuries. In two dreams, the boat had to be rescued and one dreamer was prevented from boarding a ship. News of capsizing boats carrying refugees occurs quite regularly and nothing, so far, has changed in the news in this respect except that help may be coming for those risking their lives on the Mediterranean in pursuit of a better life.

A Royal Navy frigate is to be sent to take part in a blockade-style naval operation aimed at “boarding, seizing and diverting” refugee boats in the Mediterranean, the Ministry of Defence has said.... http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/se...iterranean .... At a time when thousands of people are losing their lives attempting to reach European shores, Vogel and Beau want to buy a boat with the crowd funded donations so they can rescue those making the dangerous journey.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/14...34866.html

This report wouldn't be complete without pointing out the relationships between water and illness that were presented in the dreams. There were a few direct pointers to a virus found in water, impure water and looking for water needed for an operation. This is where the scarcity of drinkable/potable water unfolded in dreams about finding/treating/testing water. If there was a prediction to be made here, it would be that a serious water born illness affecting 'many' will show up in the near future.

There were also dreams about doctors, nurses and the Red Cross caring for people after an earth shaking event where broken glass was the indicator. There were rows of buildings with badly maimed people on IVs, people sleeping in dumpsters, broken glass under hospital beds, radiation intervention, an EKG, open surgery and a long line up to see a doctor. Were these dreams predicting the September 16 Chile earthquake?  

THE POPE

The CIA Factbook indicates that there are Catholics residing in every country in the world. As of 2013, there were more than 1.25 billion members of the Catholic Church. Thus, if something were to happen that involves the Pope or if something disastrous were to happen while the Pope was visiting the U.S., it would be a world changing event. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_C...by_country

The Pope will be visiting the United States between September 22 and September 27. This is his itinerary: http://www.popefrancisvisit.com/official...isit-2015/

The Pope made his appearance in four Project September dreams. There were many significant overlaps and those overlaps also overlapped with three public dreams.

Because the dreams overlapped in numerous ways, we felt they were worthy of a couple of predictions:

1) September 22 - 27: The media will convey that, in a manner of speaking, the Pope will deliver white light - a New Dawn. In other words, lots of hope. It was indicated that he has a tremendous amount of emotional support/his visit will be very emotional for many.

2) September 23: The threat level will be heightened with an assassination attempt something like the Boston bombing, perhaps an incident at a Nevada airport AND/OR someone closely related to a recently deceased celebrity who is on their way to an event may be injured or killed. This will take away focus on the Pope for a short time.

3) Night of September 24: There could possibly be a 'skyflash'. By 'skyflash' we mean a prominent lighting up of the sky from a meteorite or lightning ...or perhaps something else. We have no specific location in mind but could be near the Pope. We are thinking Washington, DC or New York. This will increase the emotional focus on the Pope.

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM....

Before the long anticipated answer to the sweeping question about September 30 is delivered, we want to pick your brains about something that is still puzzling us.

Public dreams were showing difficulties with dream messaging/communication from August 1 - 18, and then they stopped while the 'difficulty with dream messaging/communication' meme continued on in the Project September dreams, but only for a short time. What was going on?

Here are some examples from the Public Dreams:
  • can't get poems to ryhme
    scrambled electronic voice noise
    DHS summons, for what?
    words beginning with W...S...P...M... re: military pilot
    two foxes trying to show the dreamer something
    handwriting on scrap paper keeps changing
    screen blank at drive in theatre; can't deliver punch line
    two foxes with message about the value of water (Sept intent)
    two words only from bot run - flood and flour (Sept intent)

Here are some examples from the Project September Dreams:
  • incoming words beginning with the letter 'd' not received
    trouble filling out a form when trying to return a toy blamed on having three dogs on a leash
    Trump set to debate with a female didn't happen
    light flashing on east and west coast with message the dreamer can't remember
    dreamer didn't read chapter 2 because the book arrived too late
    not getting message from man with lime green skin disorder
    incoming text message sound but was not the dreamer's phone
    dreamer urged to write the letters she hasn't written

"What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?"

Relocation and water were the two main themes of Project September with nothing apocalyptic in the forecast. But we have to remember that world wide changes are happening, being implemented in many varied obvious and seemingly invisible ways, AND there are still eleven days to go before September 30. What could possibly happen between now and then? We'll have to wait and see....

When millions of people are being told to evacuate due to natural (or man made?) disasters and hundreds of thousands of people (400,000 since 2013) are seeking refugee status from war torn countries, and it all shows up in the news around September 15, the Day of the Triffids.... ooops, pardon me..... the day the September Project was closed, we have to conclude that yes, the world has changed dramatically in a few short years and the world has fiercely demonstrated this to us over the past, what?, three to 4 weeks?

The positiveness in Project September can be found in the 'helping hands', so to speak: countries taking in refugees, help at sea (even if it is turning back dangerous sea craft carrying migrants), looking for/testing water, in the medical field and person to person. People are still loving, caring and sharing despite the dark pulses of overwhelming frustration, confusion, restlessness, fear, anxiety, disbelief and yes, mistrust (not of each other; mistrust of the system and oh ... Mother Nature). It takes a LOT of energy to live this way.

The NDC DreamForecasting Team
September 18, 2015
Thanks for including the link to hackdeeper.org -- fascinating that you're picking up on this too.  I agree with your assessment, and also see an irreversible, seismic shift of [largely weaponized] population, and the fact that it's registering in dreams seems to confirm that more is going on here certainly than we're seeing in western media.

May we all spend extra time in our hearts, and--knowing that this is what's needed to wake up humanity--imagine the best outcomes.
Can I refer to you as HD? Its easier for me. I am AD.
"irreversible, seismic shift of [largely weaponized] population"
In response to your response, I find it fascinating that today's botrun includes
SHOOTING, MAN, DEAD, AWFUL, YEP

WHAT are dreamers picking up that the runs are telling us and to me it is
disconcerting that we tend to be hindsight news 'reelers', rather than foresight 'preventers'. That is the P2 in me.
Then again, that is the construct of what this forum does. My crystal ball doesn't always give clarity, just hints.
time to get the windex out to clean off the fuzz.
The atom-smashing Large Hardron Collider at CERN is the largest machine on Earth, and lately scientists there have been cranking it up higher and higher, intensifying runs. (They are set to crank it up to the highest power they ever have later this month on Sept. 23 and 24.) According to CERN’s official website, “All the magnets on the LHC are electromagnets. The main dipoles generate powerful 8.4 tesla magnetic fields – more than 100,000 times more powerful than the Earth’s magnetic field.”

http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/09/16/d...etosphere/

(09-20-2015, 02:17 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Can I refer to you as HD? Its easier for me. I am AD.
In response to your response, I find it fascinating that today's botrun includes

disconcerting that we tend to be hindsight news 'reelers', rather than foresight 'preventers'. That is the P2 in me.
Then again, that is the construct of what this forum does. My crystal ball doesn't always give clarity, just hints.

WHAT are dreamers picking up that the runs are telling us and to me it is disconcerting that we tend to be hindsight news 'reelers', rather than foresight 'preventers'. That is the P2 in me.

....or 'predictors' - the P1 in me. Big Grin

From June 6, 2014 to June 5, 2015, 'god' showed up in the bot runs 20 times. Four of those were 'goddess' for a total of 16. So far, 'god' has shown up 14 times already since June 6, 2015 in some rather mysterious ways: god belly network; god gun; god mirror anxiety; god faith brain cos death; god surprise saucer devil ; god snake; god interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror .....

Sept 16 - future gone god powered Sunday empty murder affect church
Sept 19 - mall ancient god

Then there is 'horse' - snake wild skating loved horse ; subconscious horse shapes palace tree pillow controlling involved (in same runs as 'queen australia'); horse stable noise security ancient stranger design inner fireworks; god snake interesting fail horse; robot speaking broken horse lucid clock mirror....

Sept 17 - remember informed risk became except symbolize last horse
Sept 18 - even church poor shoes son mouth relationship timer hide actually passed convinced wheel horse happening

It appears we've been getting warnings about playing god and the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

There were two dreams of interest in Project September. One was about the Pope, Trump and assassination. The other was of the Pope dying and coming back to life. We took these as being an assassination of character and this was sparingly alluded to in the Pope predictions.

I haven't seen reports of shootings in churches for a while. Today, I saw two reports.

Then there is Cern.... and the war gods.
Wasn't it at Cern they found evidence of the Higgs boson, "the God Particle"?
you ROCK Sherriann !
Indeed you do the P1 title honor. I bow humbly.
I thought CERN had shut down. that must have been either a hoax or brief repair hiccup.

Let's face it, sumthin is up. I've felt like we are sleepwalking through a Stephen King novel lately and yet
with Sherriann's great insight, I wonder if it is more of a Erich von Däniken book, "Return of the Gods".
Even Wes Penre devotes multiple chapters on that topic in his published papers.

There is so much apocalyptic rhetoric whether the genre is new age, secret military programs, biblical references,
sci-fi blogs, or science & weather channels -take your pick. The material is out there.
Question is: is any of this day residue?
Here we go-
Immigration, UN policy and the Pope? UN Agenda 2030 New World Order perhaps.
http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/po...migration/
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/po...ngourworld
Obama and his 'controversial' EO for Immigration,
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-oba...rder-legal
Yes it was!
(09-20-2015, 09:03 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wasn't it at Cern they found evidence of the Higgs boson, "the God Particle"?

When you are on fire, you are on fire lady!
Big Grin
(09-20-2015, 05:03 PM)Sherriann Wrote: The atom-smashing Large Hardron Collider at CERN is the largest machine on Earth, and lately scientists there have been cranking it up higher and higher, intensifying runs. (They are set to crank it up to the highest power they ever have later this month on Sept. 23 and 24.) According to CERN’s official website, “All the magnets on the LHC are electromagnets. The main dipoles generate powerful 8.4 tesla magnetic fields – more than 100,000 times more powerful than the Earth’s magnetic field.”

http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/09/16/d...etosphere/

(09-20-2015, 02:17 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Can I refer to you as HD? Its easier for me. I am AD.

WHAT are dreamers picking up that the runs are telling us and to me it is disconcerting that we tend to be hindsight news 'reelers', rather than foresight 'preventers'. That is the P2 in me.

....or 'predictors' - the P1 in me.   Big Grin

From June 6, 2014 to June 5, 2015, 'god' showed up in the bot runs 20 times. Four of those were 'goddess' for a total of 16. So far, 'god' has shown up 14 times already since June 6, 2015 in some rather mysterious ways: god belly network; god gun; god mirror anxiety; god faith brain cos death; god surprise saucer devil ; god snake; god interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror .....

Sept 16 - future gone god powered Sunday empty murder affect church
Sept 19 - mall ancient god

Then there is 'horse' - snake wild skating loved horse ; subconscious horse shapes palace tree pillow controlling involved (in same runs as 'queen australia'); horse stable noise security ancient stranger design inner fireworks; god snake interesting fail horse; robot speaking broken horse lucid clock mirror....

Sept 17 - remember informed risk became except symbolize last horse
Sept 18 - even church poor shoes son mouth relationship timer hide actually passed convinced wheel horse happening

It appears we've been getting warnings about playing god and the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

There were two dreams of interest in Project September. One was about the Pope, Trump and assassination. The other was of the Pope dying and coming back to life. We took these as being an assassination of character and this was sparingly alluded to in the Pope predictions.

I haven't seen reports of shootings in churches for a while. Today, I saw two reports.

Then there is Cern.... and the war gods.
(09-20-2015, 09:03 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wasn't it at Cern they found evidence of the Higgs boson, "the God Particle"?

Yes. Nice catch!
I couldn't POSSIBLY have done a better job at concluding this project, Sherriann. I LOVE this punchline finale:

"People are still loving, caring and sharing despite the dark pulses of overwhelming frustration, confusion, restlessness, fear, anxiety, disbelief and yes, mistrust (not of each other; mistrust of the system and oh ... Mother Nature). It takes a LOT of energy to live this way."

Impeccable work, Ms. Sherriann! I am humbled in the gracious efforts and time you have put into this. Indeed, less than 10 days remain until the end of the month. The big test on mass dreaming is immanent, and/or the big test on our ability to interpret mass, intentional dreams. Phenomenal summary! So it looks like my meeting George will take place on September 29th. I'd better get my research started Smile

Thanks again Sherriann.....mega points for you and all those who helped you!
Hard to follow Eagle 1's act (post) as I am gobsmacked in agreement.
Now-
Wasn't there a dream or botrun of a BLACK T-SHIRT?
I caught this on George's column urbansurvival.com and followed the rabbit trail:
http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News+Local/...rch-threat
I put this post here as it is the focal thread for the 2015 September Report. Advise if it should go elsewhere.
HEALTH UPDATES as headlines come in

epidemics-
http://en.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/a...oryid=3453

pharmaceuticals:
wrong drug- vaccines hurting their victims.
http://www.naturalnews.com/051247_polio_...India.html

right drug or wrong drug who can afford any drug?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/busine....html?_r=1
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34320413

RED CROSS services - (or lack thereof) what to expect in a crisis- administrative solutions push social rehab or medical service to the sidelines.
http://www.healthfreedoms.org/how-the-re...6-houses//
TWO factions of Red Cross at odds- the US Red Cross and the International Red Cross that serve muslim countries. Both are on American soil right now- do they anticipate needs with refugees coming in or something else like an asteroid hitting?
http://investmentwatchblog.com/hundreds-...on-trains/

water: Water is now more valuable than gold...is it used to trade political favors or stocks?
Life cannot exist without water. That is a fact, provable, indelible, undisputed fact.
http://www.zengardner.com/california-gov...ngineered/

not sure where to park this data; it effects most predictions-
relocation
moving
identification (health or otherwise)

very Nazi folks- "Ver are ze papers
Was someone anticipating a refugee influx before deciding this?
'Passports soon to be required for domestic flights in select states including New York and others'.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-19...ic-flights

DHS, FBI and others gearing up to collect our body part images for most ID- it all reads like movie, "the Fifth Element"
Will the influx of immigrants already have this on board as they enter this country? Get ready for highway customs booths too; that's next i presume.
http://wolfstreet.com/2015/09/19/fbi-ram...n-america/
From the report: If there was a prediction to be made here, it would be that a serious water born illness affecting 'many' will show up in the near future.

Is this it? Probably not.

Woops! GSK 'accidentally' dumps live polio virus in Belgian river
http://www.sott.net/article/302429-Woops...gian-river

This was published the day after the Project September 2015 Report was posted.
Talk about near future and 'water born illness'. This particular prediction was a prediction about anywhere in the world.The virus was dumped into a major river and because people are being re-vaccinated and being told to avoid the water, etc., it is affecting many.

Trouble is, it happened on September 2.

Did anyone see anything about this anywhere before September 19?

Or, are we waiting for something bigger? I'm thinking that because of all the flooding, some other virus will show up.
Rainbow 
quote- "Woops! GSK 'accidentally' dumps live polio virus in Belgian river
http://www.sott.net/article/302429-Woops...gian-river
This was published the day after the Project September 2015 Report was posted.
Talk about near future and 'water born illness'. This particular prediction was a prediction about anywhere in the world.The virus was dumped into a major river and because people are being re-vaccinated and being told to avoid the water, etc., it is affecting many.
Trouble is, it happened on September 2.
Did anyone see anything about this anywhere before September 19?
Or, are we waiting for something bigger? I'm thinking that because of all the flooding, some other virus will show up. " end quote

DAY residue aside- My take is that this is a 'collective' of events. Dominoes. Much like earth crust shifts affect each other with quake activity. http://dutchsinse.com/9222015-scientists...rthquakes/
Dumping polio virus into a river then coming out with polio vaccines paralyzing children(regardless of location) is an example of how this affects the mass consciousness into reality. Somewhere along the line whomever is responsible for such an atrocity or the 'cause' of such, may get bolder. Then we would see an epic event.

Here is another example- Nazi-like activity collecting biometric data from the public.- see post above
Now "Houston We have a problem" as the saying goes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...-breaches/
What are we seeing here?
problem-solution-bigger problem-more severe solution-result?
I think the virus will likely show up. It was the LIVE virus. Dang.
I suppose Windows 10 will be collecting people's eyeballs........
bruhahahahahahaha
*LOL*

Thanks I needed that. Its a knee slapper !
Another virus tickle....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis...-diseases/
This is just my opinion, and opinions are worth zip-
Seems Il Papa is a people magnet- along with their health issues.

Who needs refugees and immigrants when you have a Pope on board?
Great method to spread something.
Where is Tom Clancy when you need a good new novel?

seems to tie in themes yes?

pope- health
health-water-relocation
water- relocation
relocation- pope

the only thing missing is a natural disaster like asteroid or earthquake/volcano/tsunami
not sure that would come on the East coast to bungle the visit.
Papa needs to go west for that.
health?

Sep 22 2015, 11:18 pm ET
New Virus Found in Blood Supply — But Don't Freak Out Just Yet
by Maggie Fox

Scientists have found a new virus that can be transmitted by blood transfusions and other blood-based products.

"It is the first transfusion-associated virus that's been described in a long time. We don't know if it is going to be a significant cause of human hepatitis," Lipkin told NBC News.
But probably not, the researchers said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-new...ly-n431856