Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/23/15 Apple is the Proper Cure
Trending: tape apple proper cure leaf opportunity fish aim basketball tall tea tom cart active tree laugh pass fly beginning bay lovely remember reading below wish wallet absolutely boring period stepfather offer assistance result exciting celebrate thank scenery guy glass request
Waning: looks goes son stay laying question kinda early mouth teeth blood boss send wall eating sat garage dream snake situation art force kid random perhaps training guide job puzzled sun pen cat mostly glad dreaming

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

'apple' is either the Garden of Eden or day residue from all the Apple hack news out there right now. *L*

The other thing is that ever since the Pope arrived or was about to arrive, the bot runs have been much calmer/positive/hopeful.
Don't forget that the Garden of Eden is often regarded to be located in Iraq...

Trending:
tape apple proper There was a video out of ceremonial dressed Iraqi's doing a massive military parade/show of force - could be day residue
proper cure leaf look for valid proper cures [solution] naturally vs using a synthetic solution
opportunity fish aim There is a chance to go catch some fish[value] here if you aim correctly
aim basketball tall tea tom there's going to be some kind of high tea tomorrow, where people will be [verbally] shooting through hoops.
cart active tree this sounds like it's describing te big wooden box i've got on my truck right now as a moving cart, parked in the trees at my new location...
laugh pass fly sounds like a bit of recreation happening, tossing the football around
beginning bay lovely the Wolves are beginning to bay [howl] at the moon, a lovely sound, but can be deceptive in signalling that the wolves are really hungry and now on the prowl/hunt.
remember reading below wish wallet There's alot of people really wishing they were making more money right now!
absolutely boring period September in some ways is turning out to be calmer than DreamBot thought it would be - this is not a bad thing.
stepfather offer assistance result exciting If your stepfather offers some help, take it!!
celebrate thank scenery guy the scenery guy has done a fantastic job, make sure to celebrate and thank him.
glass request this could be attached to the previous phrase as a celebratory glass raised in toast, or could be referring to a transparent/invisible request.

Waning:
[b]looks goes son stay laying
parent leaves their son behind, potentially sick or dead, or lazy?
question kinda early mouth teeth blood boss someone questions their boss inappropriately and gets [punished[ their mouth bloodied for asking.
blood boss send wall eating sat War leader sends in troops
garage dream snake situation art someone's garage is found to be so strange and snaky it could be considered art, a very weird form of macabre art.
force kid random perhaps training guide job puzzled kids being herded by the/a system, being trained for a job they don't understand.
sun pen cat mostly glad dreaming all I get here is a dual image of the sun being pensive, and a cat lounging in the sunlight daydreaming

Overall the waning words tends to give an impression of youth involved in war training scenarios that they would rather not be involved in but don't really have anywhere to go or ability to do anything else on their own. This echoes a dream I also had last night which I'll go enter in the main dream section. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...n-Whistler
I also noticed the Pope dreambot connection to Sherriann.
I had not thought of The Garden of Eden. Interesting thought, though a cure for an Apple problem makes sense..
We have had art paired with Dakota and snake now. Is something is going to happen with art?
This run actually resembles the article below, however, future runs include SHADOW SYSTEM (corporate government?)
This set of TALL TOM AIM BASKETBALL WALLET, which involves a corporation the Koch Brothers own and operate.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/...ed-by-irs/
It tells me there are now 'wars between elites' happening; is it a prelude to economic collapse or wars over wealth and power?

Goodness wasn't that part of a speech the prophet pope gave in front of CONgress yesterday?