Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge News for the Project September Red Rock/ Water meme
This is very exciting!
It actually is WORLD CHANGING!!!!
Huge Project September Hit!

Certainly this is the biggest water/ red rock hit we have had for Project September!!!!
Nasa says the have proof of water on Mars!  And they are saying LIFE on Mars is very possible.
"There are implications for the existence of life on the planet today, because any liquid water raises the possibility that microbes could also be present. And for future astronauts on Mars, the identification of water supplies near the surface would make it easier for them to "live off the land"."

In some of the red rock water dreams we had water flowing under the red rocks (check, this was discussed in the article) and a salt water lake surround by red rocks (check- salt water is discussed as being on Mars).
Big Project September Hit!

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34379284
Oh my gosh, Twice. This is incredible! Big time thank you for staying on top of this. I agree that this is indeed a huge potential game changer. For those ufologist out there and/or general conspiracy advocates, I sense that this Mars-related water news could be a setup for eventual disclosure, something that a lot of people are anxiously awaiting. No coincidence that it is falling right on the eve of our Project September dates. Thanks again, Twice....keep an eye on this for me (I already know you are!!) Exciting....
Took a snapshot of Drudge. We're still small, so copyright shouldn't be an issue here (at least for now)....

The link on drudge took everyone to this page: http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...water-mars

I knew you would love this news Eagle! ha ha. I will certainly keep you updated. Big Grin
(09-28-2015, 12:53 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh my gosh, Twice. This is incredible! Big time thank you for staying on top of this. I agree that this is indeed a huge potential game changer. For those ufologist out there and/or general conspiracy advocates, I sense that this Mars-related water news could be a setup for eventual disclosure, something that a lot of people are anxiously awaiting. No coincidence that it is falling right on the eve of our Project September dates. Thanks again, Twice....keep an eye on this for me (I already know you are!!) Exciting....
Y'know, this kind of highlights how there may be more than one interpretation for the bot words. "Red rocks" and "water" works as well for this news as it did for the flooding in the Utah 4 corners area.

It also highlights how we can make guesses but really can't get a good fix on an interpretation until after the event has occurred. Seriously, who could have imagined that news about Mars would be the BIG news we suspected the bot was foreshadowing? But this is beyond BIG. This has the potential to be that event that changes everything.
I know, doesn't it though? It so changes everything!
This truly is the state of the world at the end of September isn't it? And it is like nothing before.
Regarding interpretation, yes, once again it shows how the same words can apply to multiple stories.
On another note, I often am one to say I am not really a dreamer. Well, for this project, I had a dream about red rocks and a salt water lake. Maybe I am a dreamer and just didn't know it. Ha ha. At least for projects.
Wow!
(09-28-2015, 11:11 PM)DLP Wrote: Y'know, this kind of highlights how there may be more than one interpretation for the bot words. "Red rocks" and "water" works as well for this news as it did for the flooding in the Utah 4 corners area.

It also highlights how we can make guesses but really can't get a good fix on an interpretation until after the event has occurred. Seriously, who could have imagined that news about Mars would be the BIG news we suspected the bot was foreshadowing? But this is beyond BIG. This has the potential to be that event that changes everything.
You all want to know what the travesty is? The typical mainstream person was fed the idea that calamity was going to change everything this month, so obviously, most people assume that nothing has changed (since calamity never happened). The true calamity is that only a small percentage of people are seeing just how the world changed. It IS big, but hardly anyone noticed. Amazing! Thus, the beauty of our dream projects. IMHO, Project September was pretty much equal to the wildly successful Project August. But taking DLP's excellent observation, us DreamForecasters have a LOT of work to do.....we have to figure out the final lynchpin of more detailed forecasting. So hard to do, but we do have to acknowledge that our foot is at least inside the door frame at this point. Door is just barely cracked, and the light is peeping out. I'm ready to bust the door down!! Smile
(09-29-2015, 10:58 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: You all want to know what the travesty is? The typical mainstream person was fed the idea that calamity was going to change everything this month, so obviously, most people assume that nothing has changed (since calamity never happened). The true calamity is that only a small percentage of people are seeing just how the world changed. It IS big, but hardly anyone noticed. Amazing! Thus, the beauty of our dream projects. IMHO, Project September was pretty much equal to the wildly successful Project August. But taking DLP's excellent observation, us DreamForecasters have a LOT of work to do.....we have to figure out the final lynchpin of more detailed forecasting. So hard to do, but we do have to acknowledge that our foot is at least inside the door frame at this point. Door is just barely cracked, and the light is peeping out. I'm ready to bust the door down!! Smile

This is a bit of repetition but I feel it needs to be repeated because it is that darned important.

Your observation also highlights something we need to consider, Eagle: People tend to interpret words/events/etc. based on their own experiences, biases, and beliefs. Those who expected something terrible to happen interpreted information they received as indicating something terrible would happen. Same for those who didn't expect something terrible to happen(They're out there. They just don't make as much noise).

One of the "skills"-for lack of a better word at the moment-I've had to learn in regards to my path as a messenger is to just give the message without any interpretation, because when I insert my interpretation into the message, that changes the message. It also is a reflection of my ego instead of being a message for another. It isn't up to me to make sense of the message for a person. It's their message to interpret, not mine. They will do with it as they will. I'm just the delivery system. Big Grin

I think that's something we need to keep in mind with the messages Bot gives us. Yes, there's a level of interpretation that needs to occur because some of those word strings really don't make any sense but we need to remove as much of our personal interpretive biases as possible. Bot may have as many positive, seemingly random, sometimes off-the-wall messages as it does SHTF messages. Our task, as I see it, is to simply pass along the messages without inserting our interpretive biases and let the readers interpret them as they will. We're just the delivery systems.

Could we have discovered the Mars story earlier? I've been doing some reading and apparently the basis of the news story that's out now is a study that was done in 2011 so it's a possibility. However, that would require people to scour past and current topics until they found a story that met the parameters of a word run. I don't know about you but that strikes me as being a full-time job or more.

There has to be something we're missing, something/some way that would allow us to pass along information without it being such a slog through the search engines. Are we so busy looking for individual trees that we're missing the overall forest? Or thinking we have to plant the trees for there to even be a forest? And Bot is banging it's little cyberhead against what passes for walls because it's being as plain as it can be given what it has to work with. This is like two people who speak different languages trying to find a common ground for communication. We're learning how Bot communicates using the words in the dreams and Bot is learning how to work with our limitations. All this will take time, patience, and trust as we gain a better understanding of how the whole botrun thing operates.

LOL-as I'm typing this I'm reminded of two constant lessons I'm here to learn: Patience and trust. I'm not good at either, which is why I keep having to redo lessons on both. Tongue
parking this here- though September focus it seems drawn out-
WATER-
major water issues globally-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWRHtPMvFx0
More revelations about Mars. Underground bunkers??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgM7uBFdzVU
(11-06-2015, 05:08 PM)Windy Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:24 PM)DLP Wrote: One of the "skills"-for lack of a better word at the moment-I've had to learn in regards to my path as a messenger is to just give the message without any interpretation, because when I insert my interpretation into the message, that changes the message. It also is a reflection of my ego instead of being a message for another. It isn't up to me to make sense of the message for a person. It's their message to interpret, not mine. They will do with it as they will.

You said that Perfectly DLP, and the Ego being involved is one of the reasons I took a step away and I stopped positing my dreams, I am at a point that I am not delivering the pure message, only my Ego added interpretation of it. Thank you for bringing this up... So damn Important!

I agree that we need to work at our "skills", but I would also like to say that I think that the process is just as important in the grand scheme of things. We are each being put through a physical/spiritual workout, and the process itself is assisting our growth. It's not as important to be perfect as it is to do the work, so to speak. We all bring a slightly different skill set and slant to the project, and are all here for a reason. Twice, your interpretive skills blow me away! DLP, I'd want you to have my six if that remote viewer comes calling! Not sure what my skills are or role is, but I do know that the work is where I want to be. Perfect or not.  Big Grin
Thanks Goldengirl! When I came here a year ago, I didn't know what my skills were and never thought about a role. This is a learning process and nothing is ever perfect, it just evolves. There is much to learn. I agree, about DLP. She also is very wise. I am glad you found us Goldengirl.Big Grin
(12-09-2015, 01:26 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Goldengirl!  When I came here a year ago, I didn't know what my skills were and never thought about a role.  This is a learning process and nothing is ever perfect, it just evolves.  There is much to learn.  I agree, about DLP.  She also is very wise. I am glad you found us Goldengirl.Big Grin

Thanks Twice! And I have felt welcome from everyone here. You all are the best! Big Grin