Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/29/15 Stress is the Key
Trending: stress key witch experiment taste mountain busy hope pain impossible foot pickup lake cream note furniture attitude sell mutual emotion lots mon animals episode letter random amount spiritual likely minds teeth remove assistance corridor pet sing edited decision bomb best
Waning: hole towards free tar eggs done shadow first eating box fitness awareness dawn guard car lead had pregnant corner blank state lily crazy fri bottle thanks hotel gas interesting awesome flower snow class pleased luck

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

state lily- there are 2 states with lilies as the state flower, Utah and N. Carolina.
hole towards free tar eggs - there is a chemical that is mixed with natural gas to smell like rotten eggs if there is a leak. Look for news about a gas leak .
(add)  eating box fitness - look for the gas leak to be at a fitness center.  Fitness has been in the bot run for many days lately.
(add) hotel gas- the gas leak might come from a fitness center in a hotel, or just a hotel. There is a smaller likelihood that the leak takes place in N. Carolina or Utah.  Also, it is possible it will happen in a Dakota state, going back to previous bot runs.

note furniture attitude sell mutual emotion lots - continues our Project September theme of relocation and the emotions that go with leaving home.
stress key witch experiment taste mountain busy hope pain impossible foot pickup - this may also relate to relocation. The witch experiment would be the ISIS campaign in and around Syria.
Quote: there is a chemical that is mixed with natural gas to smell like rotten eggs
Methyl mercaptan.

Not that the name is important or germane. It's more me happy that I haven't forgotten everything I learned in college chemistry and astounded at the amount of trivia my brain contains. Big Grin