Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big News for HEALTH
This just came in to me. As a disclaimer: Someone else did the research and the write up. I do not know the author. You can google this and follow up on your own research to verify anything you choose.
Personally, I suggest folks start reading all ingredients on food labels at the store before buying them   Much of these toxins are hidden or not labeled.

Food seemed to be a big topic especially around the Project ANO report, it is still 2015 and I hadn't thought about GMO as a major factor until this New Study came out recently, which also partners the pharmaceutical meme. My jaw a bit on the comments of the scientists about the results.

I copy/paste from what came in to me this evening.This is an interesting read for those who haven't seen the data yet.

The Scientific study is now official: Monsanto’s Roundup and GMO corn is very toxic
  Sep 22, 2015
   The “first ever” scientific tests have finally been completed with Monsanto’s Roundup and its GMO corn. Mice developed huge tumors in 50-80% and died prematurely when fed with Monsanto’s supposedly “safe” products at levels that are currently allowable under US and UK laws. It is especially toxic to the liver and kidneys.
   http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/home/topics/t...dirCanon=1
   Dr. Michael Antoniou comments on these results, saying, “I am shocked by the extreme negative health impacts.”
   This study was just published in the scientific journal, Food and Toxicology.

“The team also found that even the lowest doses of Roundup, which fall well within the authorized limits in drinking tap water, were associated with severe health problems.”

Since 85% of corn grown in the US is genetically modified, Monsanto’s Frankenfoods could be devastating on the health of the entire nation. Many other nations have already banned GMO’s, but the US government has often forced them to accept these unhealthy “food” products in the name of Free Trade.
   Monsanto itself has been caught bribing universities and professors to declare its products “safe.” Through the Freedom of Information Acts, emails have been obtained, exposing University of Florida’s Kevin Folta, not only for accepting the bribe and promising them a “solid return on the investment,” but for lying about it later.
   http://www.naturalnews.com/051214_Kevin_...elony.html

(NaturalNews) After being exposed as a liar and academic shill of the biotech industry, the University of Florida's Kevin Folta might be facing legal consequences for his involvement in a $25,000 Monsanto "bribe" that he willingly accepted.
       According to Florida's anti-corruption laws, any public servant who accepts a bribe may be guilty of a second degree felony, subject to 15 years of imprisonment….
       Guess what Monsanto used to bribe Kevin Folta? A trip to Hawaii, pre-paid hotel rooms and $25,000 to spend however he wanted as part of a "GMO outreach" program.

Russia, however, is one country that the US cannot browbeat into submission. They have just banned all genetically modified crops in Russia.
   http://www.rt.com/politics/315844-govern...o-ban-gmo/

A senior Russian government member told reporters the cabinet decided that any food production in the country will completely exclude any genetically-modified organisms or parts thereof.
       “As far as genetically-modified organisms are concerned, we have made decision not to use any GMO in food productions,” Deputy PM Arkady Dvorkovich said at an international conference on biotechnology in the Russian city of Kirov.

Hungary is also moving to ban GMO’s.
   http://gmo.news/2015-09-18-hungary-plans...-meat.html
   In my view, GMO’s are biblically unlawful. Of course, since GMO’s were unknown in biblical days, one has to apply the spirit of the law to come to this conclusion. Deuteronomy 22:9 says,
   9 You shall not sow your vineyard with two kinds of seed, lest all the produce of the seed which you have sown, and the increase of the vineyard become defiled.
   Even so, the problem runs much deeper, because it is Monsanto’s intent and goal to take over the food supply for the whole world. What God created cannot be patented, so they have decided to genetically modify all food, patent it, and ultimately destroy all natural food which is their competitor. In essence, they have set out to replace what God has created by claiming that their product is better. God giveth, and Monsanto taketh away.

But as science is now proving, their product is toxic and only creates more business for the big pharmaceutical companies—especially those who create drugs to treat liver and kidney problems. Whether it is intentional or not, Monsanto is doing its part in promoting Agenda 21, which seeks to reduce the world population.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/co...enda21.pdf
   The Georgia Guide Stones suggest a reduction to just 500 million.
   http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

So who is going to volunteer to die in order to fulfill this agenda? How many women will step forward to be sterilized so that they will no longer contribute to the problem? I remember when “overpopulation” was one of the main arguments brought forth to support the abortion agenda. They didn’t tell us that if you kill off the babies, who will support the elderly forty years later? What will they do next? Kill off the elderly?

The present solution is to bring in more immigrants. This alone is an admission of a failed policy. In fact, without immigrants to replace the aborted babies, the legalization of abortion alone would implode the nation eventually and bring about a “Failed State.” Do they care? Of course not. If you take it to the highest levels, the Babylonian oligarchs are Satanists who are practicing human sacrifice on a scale never imagined by the old Baal priests in biblical days.
   There is no doubt that human sacrifice served to reduce populations wherever it was widely practiced. For most of us, it is hard to imagine such evil. But to Satanists and Luciferians, human sacrifice is a virtue, and this thinking has now become pervasive in society as a whole, first through the practice of abortion, and now through GMO’s, which shorten lives through ill health.
   While the Babylonian oligarchs are intent on killing, we look forward to the Kingdom which promotes life. “Therefore, choose life” (Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV).
I did read this information about Roundup a few weeks back.
Bad stuff. Bad Bad STUFF!
Here is something that ties water to contamination- never thought of this angle-
With the huge news of water on Mars, which the scientists knew about since 1971 apparently, this article talks about cross planet microbe contamination, which reminds me of the explorers and missionaries
introducing microbes to the indigenous populations. A new concern.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/7a5073e0-...z3nF3zCxeT
Thanks, AD. It's good to actually see some science behind this. But as we know, the peer review scientific process is broken, and culprit (at a minimum) is money. Let's see how many people get to read this report.