Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/13/15 Illegal Mantra
Trending: illegal mantra mon eerie paul dry glad bags shared idea ugly keeping lives happen throw demon girlfriend landscape fruit castle station current indonesia gathered offer papers wrapped prepared ask anxious guy over plugged blond subconscious liquid year place tries times
Waning: dawn hey non trip round gold card request buy moon try total low art shoot storm snow speak wild chair wondering crazy morning minutes dirty early shall witch yesterday angel guide confront fri shadow throat

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Indonesia is still here, and so is blond. I’m intrigued by the name Paul, as my first impression was Ron Paul, but alas, there are millions more Pauls out there. But the top words today have me the most intrigued….an Illegal Mantra. Maybe this was an extension of yesterday’s Red Alert (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ooks-Bleak ) Doing a quick search of news having to do with the yesterday’s top word (Flu), there does appear to be an illegal mantra going on with regard to the flu season. In fact, the companies are apparently not looking to make the flu vaccine more efficient, but rather STRONGER. Hmmmm, what ramifications might that have on the human body? Just sayin’

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Normally this time of year, I start thinking about taking the flu shot. This year, I have had the feeling to "not" take the shot. Thanks for the conformation in the bot run.
Not to make this all about the flu vaccine, but the "illegal mantra" is that the PTB who are promoting the flu shot rather aggressively now, are completely ignoring the established government protocols in testing and verifying vaccine safety. Due to the mandate of having a shot available each year now, the annual vaccine is completely untested and categorically one to "use at your own risk." But, people so often swallow the line that if their doctors are advising them to take it, it must be safe. Naturalnews.com has multiple articles criticizing the annual shots, and this link is to a video from a former doctor with the NIH admitting that the flu vaccine is a fraud: http://www.naturalnews.com/047890_flu_va...fraud.html.

I used to take the flu vaccine annually, but have avoided it now for the past few years. They have to make it "stronger," because each year it is a crap shoot, and most times, what you are vaccinated for, doesn't end up being the flu strains active that year. In essence, the vaccine is worthless. And more troubling, is what "else" is in the vaccine. You are taking something into your body "at your own risk" (why do you think they have you sign all that paperwork before administering it?)

When I first started taking the flu shot many years ago, I was a nursing assistant in a nursing home. At that time, early 1990s, the flu shot was limited to senior citizens, those taking care of senior citizens, or those in the medical profession. How times have changed? Now, the PTB advocate that everyone take it, regardless. And even at my workplace, people have been signing up in droves to take it, since my company is offering it free, even if you are not on the company's medical insurance. When something like that is aggressively pushed and offered free, that is no different than what drug dealers do in the inner cities.

And don't tell me something is safe because you are vaccinated with a "dead" strain of the flu. You are ingested something "dead" into your body, that hasn't been thoroughly tested within the established government protocols? The safety of longstanding vaccines aside (such as for polio, etc.), nothing is better than your body's own immune system, fighting a "live" invader on its own. The legitimate cases for taking the annual flu shot should remain limited, such as in the days of old.

How times have changed.
#Cametrue
Eagle, this might be your Paul story!
Ron Paul accuses feds of trying to hurt Rand's campaign.

-illegal mantra mon eerie paul dry glad bags shared idea ugly keeping lives happen

DES MOINES, Iowa — Former Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul forcefully accused federal prosecutors on Wednesday of timing indictments against three of his former campaign staffers specifically to hurt the political aspirations of his son, Rand.

Paul, a former U. S. congressman from Texas, came to Des Moines' federal courthouse to testify for prosecutors against two of his former top staffers, Jesse Benton and Dimitri Kesari. The two operatives are charged in a scheme to illegally hide payments made to former Iowa state Sen. Kent Sorenson, allegedly for his endorsement of Paul's 2012 bid.

But Paul was not happy to be testifying against the two, particularly because Benton is married to his granddaughter, he said. The former congressman went on to say he believes federal prosecutors intentionally announced indictments on Aug. 5, one day before the first Republican primary debate that featured Rand Paul.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../73953016/
Twice, oh my gosh, of course! What's the "Illegal Mantra?" Although Ron and Rand are two very different political figures, they do agree on one thing:

"END THE FED"

It's not that this mantra is illegal....it is that object in the mantra is illegal...the Fed, which isn't Federal and it has no reserves.

Twice, very great find! Thank you.
I was thinking that this was the illegal mantra :
"But Paul was not happy to be testifying against the two, particularly because Benton is married to his granddaughter, he said. The former congressman went on to say he believes federal prosecutors intentionally announced indictments on Aug. 5, one day before the first Republican primary debate that featured Rand Paul."
This would go against his mantra of Government interference for sure. What you wrote Eagle works as well.
I didn't want to start another thread, possibly in Misc on the flu shot, so I'll reply to what I previously posted here. I am VERY dismayed and VERY concerned by the aggressiveness of this year's campaign to get everyone to take the flu shot. I have an increasing sense there is something in this year's shot, possibly a mind control device waiting to be turned on, connected with the NWO. I first took a flu shot in the early 1990s when it was very restricted as to whom could have it; now, I haven't taken it for several years, and never will again. I have noticed local URGENT clinics offering the flu shot FREE, even without insurance, just walk in. Local pharmacies are giving 20% off the rest of your shopping trip coupons if you take the shot there. Commercials are strongly encouraging flu shots for everyone, babies on. And one media story from Canada is insinuating that this year's flu shot helps to curb dementia. Will the lies continue? Befits an "illegal mantra."
Many health care workers are required to take it. Required.
(11-16-2015, 02:58 PM)NH watcher Wrote: I didn't want to start another thread, possibly in Misc on the flu shot, so I'll reply to what I previously posted here.  I am VERY dismayed and VERY concerned by the aggressiveness of this year's campaign to get everyone to take the flu shot.  I have an increasing sense there is something in this year's shot, possibly a mind control device waiting to be turned on, connected with the NWO.  I first took a flu shot in the early 1990s when it was very restricted as to whom could have it; now, I haven't taken it for several years, and never will again.  I have noticed local URGENT clinics offering the flu shot FREE, even without insurance, just walk in.  Local pharmacies are giving 20% off the rest of your shopping trip coupons if you take the shot there.  Commercials are strongly encouraging flu shots for everyone, babies on.  And one media story from Canada is insinuating that this year's flu shot helps to curb dementia.  Will the lies continue?  Befits an "illegal mantra."
Twiceblessed, that is true, some people are required to take it for their jobs. When I was a nurse's aide in the early 1990s, I was given the option to take it, when it was restricted completely to those taking care of the elderly, etc. Now, you're correct, some employers do require it. So then, you just have to pray and hold fast. My senses may be wrong, of course, but I find the "push" this year more than disconcerting. Obviously, those that do not take it (like me), are marked too, and noted. I saw a story just yesterday on Steve Quayle's site, of the US military requiring all those enlisted to be vaccinated for upwards of 60 different viruses worldwide over the next two years. So, when not given a choice and you have to submit, then you just have to pray, and trust a greater Power to take care of you. Still, an unfortunate "mantra" and clearly "illegal" to our basic freedoms prescribed in the Bill of Rights, etc.
I do not like required vaccinations at all. For children or adults, for any disease. It is one subject where I get very upset.
Hey guys. Ref: mandatory vaccinations... I just read a warning that a recent Senate bill just got signed into law, mandating all vets at the VA get vaccinated. I'm watching this one VERY closely.
When I was on chemo, I asked my doctor if it would be a good idea if I got a flu shot. He said that while he wouldn't stop me if I really wanted one, he would never recommend getting one, that he wasn't convinced of their efficacy and he could see no purpose in getting something that hadn't been fully tested. So now, whenever I'm asked if I got one, I say my doc told me no. Big Grin
I am at work and my co-worker is on a call to an insurance company. He has the speaker on while he is on hold. They usually have music while you wait, this recording is talking about getting the flu shot. Gives me the creepies.
It's required at my workplace too being all healthcare workers, especially frontline ones. I will not take it because of having an anaphylactic reaction way back when years ago when I had gotten a previous vaccination. Apparently that reaction put me on the list of never getting the shot since it would likely kill me right away, and that seems to be a distasteful outcome no frontline vaccination worker wants to deal with. Too much paperwork to fill out? Handy that.