Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/16/16 Let's Concentrate on the Sectret Plans: A Cash Tsunami
Trending: secrets concentrate plans cash tsunami slide ancient class scenario brief fuzzy extra suspicious remove cartoon sexy hearing driving wrap died otherwise mon hours request rushed waffle spoiler horses awesome soul evil basketball other bees twice feel self water semi powers
Waning: guess tells important college dreamed war bad food wonder crying husband movie milk portal days nap party tons competition saturday satan great lady shared taylor brain attempt alternate thanks

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

twice feel self water-
Rough day. I have been "self watering" for sure. Sad
" secrets concentrate plans cash tsunami slide"
How do we make an official prediction/forecast? Well, here's my first and no, I'm no psychic. Big Grin Headline prediction is that a story will break anytime now about another round of QE, the powers-that-be will bring the "cash tsunami."
"Slide" refers to the damage it's going to have on the value of the dollar?

"ancient class scenario brief fuzzy extra suspicious" This printing of money with no gold or backing of value has been done before. Hyperinflation being engineered for the US Dollar??

"request rushed waffle spoilers" what the heck is "waffle" a metaphor for?

"horses awesome soul" well yeah, if "horses" refers to our troops this is really interesting.

"other bees twice feel self water semi powers" hunch is that this refers to some other nation's military force. (Suspect that in member-Still's dream of red ants that they are ((Chinese)) military, also)

"bad food" and "milk portal?" as "husband cries?"

"satan great lady shared taylor brain" yeah! sticking it to "taylor" here as am fed-up with this name haunting NDC, LOL.

Oh Twice! prayers for you today. PM welcome-mat's always out.
I do not believe that the "cash tsunami" has anything to do with another round of QE. The Fed may want to do it, but they really cannot this time around; the world economy is collapsing around them, and no one is in the market for US dollars, and definitely not newly printed and utterly worthless US dollars. No, our savings, our property, everything we own, is simply on loan to us now, and will be used as payment in the NWO, even though many of us will not be here for that, either saved by God or executed by the Elite.

"Cash tsunami" means either the continued dumping of US treasuries worldwide for gold, silver, and other precious metals, or what will happen when a bank holiday is called, i.e., a temporary halt to all electronic transactions, so that if you don't have cash on hand ... what will you use to buy a loaf of bread or gallon of milk at the store (if they are even still stocked and available)? All ATMs will be frozen, no deposits or withdrawals allowed, but cash will still be worth something, for a little while.

Strange what's all in cyberspace now ... how much can vanish in an instant. The Lord reminded me, though, last night, how much more important it is to FEAR Him, and not man. Man can manipulate the weather, lay us off our jobs, even kill us, but God has an irrevocable claim on our souls. We can choose to ignore that, resist it, even defy it, but the fact remains that Someone created us, and that Someone is not even our parents.

I'm glad "Mon" for Monday is also in this botrun, because I sense much coming this weekend, and ominous indeed. By Monday, it may very well be an entirely different world, than what we have previously known.
It'll be fun to see which one of us is right per QE or no more of the insanity.
I feel they'll do it to force our currency into hyper-inflation.

I hope you are right. However, if the Fed knows for sure that more nations are dropping the Bullied-Petro-dollar then I think you will be right. They want to kill our dollar to force us into all digital currency, and I would think they'll take it however they can get it, except...

even they have a desired time-table. If nations that hate us try to force this upon us/The Fed before their money-stealing ways are prepared for it, I see them daring to hit us with QE.

Oh no! you think our world changes within another six days?! Hoping/praying that hunch of yours is wrong of course. yikes~