Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/17/15 We're Back!!
Trending: view profile private baking forum tattoos husband send message responses entries add sally membership whale professor days sacred wed executive constant chinese bags helped played candy lying food had foot stranger ass streets recognize lunch anxious former prophetic wow pissed
Waning: desk moon castle cute relationship soon awesome encounter nevermind journal darkness eating landscape paul bleak generic group remove kennedy blur perk icon sun 2015 added inline first wrapping october welcome notified mon alt flu hint

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
And oh my gosh, here we are! Lo and behold, with a million work-arounds…..whewwww! Back in business!

Now, the first thing I notice is something strange with the admin words, and what appears to have happened is that those words strangely dipped in the last few days before my laptop was stolen, and now they are back to normal levels. So while the admin words look like a Red Alert, I would suggest that they are just coming back to normal and might deserve to be ignored.

Group 1: Does anyone else need this lingo? If not, I’m claiming it!!!!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Put your Group 1 words with husband send message responses and I think you're getting a fairly extensive message and possibly some advice.

I'm having my own Group 1 this weekend. Wink

Lots of food references in this run. Get a vibe we need to keep an eye out for food supply issues.
candy lying food- this is a fact we already know. Big Grin
Re: November Switch Flipping

Waning: soon awesome encounter nevermind journal darkness eating landscape; icon sun 2015 added inline first wrapping October welcome notified

There will soon be an awesome encounter, but never mind, journal the darkness eating the landscape.
The 2015 sun icon has been added inline first, wrapping up October welcome. Notified!

Sounds to me like there is going to be a prequel in October having to do with the sun as an icon of an event.
Ah, gives me the chills, Sherriann. I'm one of the few experts on eating the landscape, particularly the wild weeds that everyone sprays in the summer time. I have a feeling that when the circuit breaker gets flipped off and all the walmart shelves turn empty, and all the rancher cows and goats are stolen/killed, the only way to eat will be the landscape! So I guess I'm good! Smile
I love Miners Lettuce and edible flowers in a salad. However, if CO2 is eliminated due to climate control then eating edible landscape will be impossible as plants will die. Its how they breathe. This also makes me wonder how any of those thousands of seeds the PTW stored in the frozen vault up north would survive without critical respiration. Something doesn't fit in this equation, like a rbix cube that doesn't line up.
Also
for those not familiar with the 'Gaze' healing Braco (pronounced Bratso) did a session for the UN this year -2015
and his logo is the SUN and its golden rays.
http://www.braco.me/en/

BAKING- a friend just sent me a recipe for baking this morning. I don't bake. hmmmm

VIEW PRIVATE FORUM MESSAGE ENTRIES/RESPONSES - who is looking at our posts or private communications?
ADD SALLY MEMBERSHIP- is someone named Sally registering with the forum that might assist our efforts?
ANXIOUS FORMER PROPHETIC- someone here that is now 'on vacation' or no longer entertaining their visions? hmmm sounds familiar. This run is speaking to us, we are getting better at reading between the lines.
husband send message!

AMAZING! Read husband’s letter to photographer who photoshopped his wife’s images..
Posted by admin
Date: October 17, 2015

"I am (blank)’s husband, ********. I am writing to you because I recently received an album containing images you took of my wife. I don’t want you to think that I am in any way upset with you….but I have some food for thought that I would like to pass on to you. I have been with my wife since we were 18 years old, and we have two beautiful children together. We have had many ups and downs over the years, and I think…well, actually I KNOW that my wife did these pictures for me to “spice things up”. She sometimes complains that I must not find her attractive, that she wouldn’t blame me if I ever found someone younger."

http://www.infobizi.com/amazing-read-hus...es-images/
Man Writes Wife Love Letters Every Day For 40 Years
emerald By Emerald Pellot

"Kris Bresnan kept a bit of a secret from her husband. However, the discovery was nothing less than touching. For the past 40 years, Bill has been writing his wife Kris a love letter every single day. "

http://www.littlethings.com/bill-and-kris-letters/
view, profile, private, relationships, group

Cops are asking Ancestry.com and 23andMe for their customers’ DNA
by Kashmir Hill | October 16, 2015 7 a.m.

"Now, five years later, when 23andMe and Ancestry both have over a million customers, those warnings are looking prescient. “Your relative’s DNA could turn you into a suspect,” warns Wired, writing about a case from earlier this year, in which New Orleans filmmaker Michael Usry became a suspect in an unsolved murder case after cops did a familial genetic search using semen collected in 1996. The cops searched an Ancestry.com database and got a familial match to a saliva sample Usry’s father had given years earlier. Usry was ultimately determined to be innocent and the Electronic Frontier Foundation called it a “wild goose chase” that demonstrated “the very real threats to privacy and civil liberties posed by law enforcement access to private genetic databases.”

http://fusion.net/story/215204/law-enfor...omers-dna/
Good thing I have law-abiding relatives! Smile
awesome encounter nevermind journal darkness eating landscape
I see this as there will be an "awesome  encounter" event and a "media blackout" on the story ( journal darkness eating landscape). Paul is the next word, so possibly it is a Rand Paul story. If not Rand, it is a BIG story. Not sure where the nevermind falls in all of this.
Nevermind could reference unimportance, as in pay it no nevermind. Put it with journal and it seems we're being guided to ignore media reports of the awesome encounter.

Nevermind could also refer to "no mind", as in mindless. Again, put it with journal and it's talking about the media's tendency to blather endlessly without actually reporting any facts.
nevermind

noun, Older Use.
1. attention; heed; notice (usually used in negative constructions):
Pay him no nevermind.

2. business; affair; responsibility (usually used in negative constructions):
It's no nevermind of yours.
If this is not the run for a huge "sally" healine, then going over a dozen runs is going to take time.

Sally Miller Perdue has a tell-all book coming about her relationship with hillary's hubby. This gal even moved to the "chinese" nation to get away from the machine that backs hillary, but they got there, and she says "lying" they got her fired from her Chinese job. There's more....book is coming soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...matic.html