Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/18/15 Reminisce about Ruby
Trending: ruby reminiscent curtain partner potential lawn fill startling trivial priorities cutting toss skydiving sacred wolf sit sweet prophetic within kitten cliff separate pool mix helped sun annoying almost dangerous trapped food dream closing foot wild auto wanna boulder humans sally
Waning: remembered bike dress park certain wandering conversation ship interpretation clothes water afraid son fighting group business welcome wrong battle dreamer college sister brain witch surprised dawn wanting streets hours class wed trip skin remove days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Ruby is a strange word to be at the top, but even more strange is reminiscent! I’m wondering if Ruby is just day residue offshoot of Rubio.
Group 1 is singing the same tune from yesterday’s run. In this case, the sun problems are ‘almost dangerous’ and thus the food becomes trapped.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

first thought! My youth, I worked for a lady named Ruby in high school.
There was a jukebox! 1969!
Memories of the song "Ruby" Don't Take Your Love to Town"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJGZt3X6uU

Kenny Rogers Tribute/Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation

Country hitmaker Kenny Rogers was honored with a very special tribute and the Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award during the CMA Awards. Before he received the award, Jennifer Nettles, Rascal Flatts, and Darius Rucker honored him by performing a medley of his hits including "Sweet Music Man," "The Gambler," and "Islands in the Stream." See: Re-live the Kenny Rogers Tribute/Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viLL8q-QzGM

http://countrymusic.answers.com/country-...le-moments

now I have to go deal with all those memories. (leaves crying)
No Freaking Way!!!!
I haven't said this about a bot run is awhile!
RUBY!!!!
I am looking at the word ruby and thinking what ruby might mean. I also thought of the song Escholars mentioned by Kenny Rodgers. I additionally thought about Ruby Bridges who was a young girl during the civil rights era. I then thought, " I wonder if Ruby is the bot's way of saying Rubio as in Marco Rubio, Rep. Presidential Candidate, like Eagle mentioned. So I look up what the English translation of Rubio means.
Are you ready for this?
BLONDE
We have had days of BLONDE and now Ruby which sounds like RUBIO. There is no Rubio in our bot run linguistics I assume, but ruby sounds like rubio and blonde is Rubio.

I think we need to pay attention to Marco Rubio folks.
Except good 'ol Marco isn't blonde Wink okay, okay I'm with you here. Since bot doesn't have Rubio in the 10K word dictionary it uses, it went for the closest metaphor....blond and even blonde. Then I guess it decided that Ruby might be better. Question is.....what about Rubio? Disaster or success? That is the question. And by the way, these are precisely the types of things that we need to massage out with whatever bot changes are warranted.
Ruby reminiscent curtain partner potential lawn says to me that we need to keep an eye on a possible running mate for Rubio. Marco isn't the target, his "partner " is. Not clear on why but I'm typing this on my phone while eating dinner on the road and multitasking isn't my strong suit when I'm hungry. LOL
DLP, what a great point! Of course! Why didn't I see this? Reminiscent implies it will be an old buddy (partner).
Excellent thought DLP.
Lawn reminded me of White House lawn.
It did me, too. The curtain implies this person is someone not only from his past but not well known. The person will be the real decision maker but will work to remain on the downlow. "Behind the curtain ", so to speak.
Wow, I hope it is referring to Rubio and not my dog, Ruby! My heart started pounding when I saw the title.
I'm sensing some "wizard of Oz-like overtones too" I think we may be right on with Rubio, a buddy and the white house lawn and curtain.