Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 10/19/15 Red Alert: An Event precipitated by a Form Response
Trending: form response event journey device overlay priest window sign island assassin click creation hint experience playground frame support up link story path registration fiance respond project need james curtain responses inline cake tail baking joey element birthday ref parent respect
Waning: castle brain wild deep ceiling tells held dead starts nose wolf shared forest prophetic sweet partner helped edit welcome wow thru wed yeah reminiscent skydiving executive entry membership send message entries forum private profile view

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
It’s another admin day today; the bot appears to be catching up on all the administrative type words. However, there is an underlying phenomenon worth noting here in this run. Notice that there is no “Caution” bar. I think this is a first time for that because the whole upper list is in the cautionary section! In other words, all the upper half words have surge scores above 30 points. This is unprecedented. This could be a mini-surge, but it could also simply be the bot catching up from it’s time off.

Notice there are a couple of first names in the run….they both start with J. The Red Alert words at the top have plenty of support in this run. So either there was a little discontinuity in the bot numbers or we are being warned of an Event precipitated by a Form Response.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

form response event journey device overlay priest window sign - wondering if this has to do with someone confessing their "event" actions and "journey" to a priest.
cake tail baking joey element birthday- Biden's birthday is in November and this fits the time frame of botruns happening. It might refer to him deciding to run for office.
UP LINK STORY RESPONSES
May be Hillary and Trey to each other and the press before the hearing. Something big or revealing.
If so then Biden will have a clear PATH to run without competition from her.

Also- have we had new registrants respond about anything lately that we need to pay attention to?
castle brain wild deep ceiling tells held dead starts nose wolf shared forest prophetic sweet partner helped edit welcome wow thru wed yeah reminiscent skydiving executive entry membership- This may be speaking  of Jeb Bush.
castle brain- someone with thoughts of the White House,
wild deep ceiling tells held dead starts- his campaign start has been dead and he can't get any traction, the ceiling toward being front runner is too great a height to make up
wolf shared forest- the many who are running for office
prophetic sweet partner helped edit welcome wow thru wed yeah reminiscent skydiving executive entry membership-  a speech writer ( perhaps a new one) may be connected to his father's presidential days (skydiving executive) or one is desired to bring the feeling of his father's day's in office/speeches, or something is written comparing the father and son.

(10-19-2015, 10:06 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: UP LINK STORY RESPONSES
May be Hillary and Trey to each other and the press before the hearing. Something big or revealing.
If so then Biden will have a clear PATH to run without competition from her.

Also- have we had new registrants respond about anything lately that we need to pay attention to?
Like the one who was just purged? Big Grin
Here's a quick scatter plot for today's words:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

The graph is on the 2nd sheet...interesting groupings of the words...follows on with our previous thoughts on them.
jo·ey

nounAUSTRALIAN
a young kangaroo or other marsupial.

informal
a baby or young child.
Today, the federal election is happening in Canada, so the political sense of the run may be reflecting this. There is a prophecy of sorts by Nixon that predicts young Justin Trudeau may become prime minister today just like his father did years ago.

[edited to fix the autocorrect errors from my phone!]

Ah, I just found that Justin Trudeau's middle name is James.

form response event journey Talking about the campaign trail and now voting day
respond project need james curtain responses inline cake tail baking joey element birthday ref parent respect apparently the time is about right for Justin to take power (despite many not agreeing with his platform views)
creation hint experience playground frame supportJustin has had lots of support from a young age to become the next prime minister, despite also being judged by that same lense. Also his party the Liberals, has alot of the voter support in the below age 40 demographic. If those voters show up and vote today, Justin will win by a landslide.
up link story path registration
castle brain wild deep ceiling tells
held dead starts nose wolf shared forest prophetic Talking about the Nixon prophecy
sweet partner helped edit welcome wow talking about Justin Trudeau's wife
yeah reminiscent skydiving executive entry membership send message entries forum private profile view
Shadewolf....thanks for keeping that updated! Tell me what the percentages are on the y axis of the second page. I assume the x axis is number of hits or surge scores? Have you been able to gather any meaningful predictors from this produce yet?
(10-19-2015, 02:43 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf....thanks for keeping that updated! Tell me what the percentages are on the y axis of the second page. I assume the x axis is number of hits or surge scores? Have you been able to gather any meaningful predictors from this produce yet?

The percentages on the vertical axis map out the percentage vs the words on high score and the horizontal axis maps out the relative surge score...although that axis didn't quite come out labelled as I wanted it, but it did order the words the right direction. Still playing with this graph. I think the most useful part of the graph is outlining potential word groupings we might have missed. Today is the first day I've graphed anything in awhile since the hectic summer, but now that the linguistics course is going and my new laptop is setup, I can start to combine a number of different modelling methods [Exciting!!!] So I'll take and store various snapshots over time for each day and as we get our hits coming in I can verify which types of models are working better for us or not. With the Bot generally being on target all the time, we just have to decode what is staring us right in the face!
(10-19-2015, 02:09 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Today, the federal election is happening in Canada, so the political sense of the run may be reflecting this. There is a prophecy of sorts by Nixon that predicts young Justin Trudeau may become prime minister today just like his father did years ago.

Ah, hah!! I am Canadian, too, so I can see what you are getting at.....
I saw his wife on TV the other day and the Bot phrase describes exactly the message she was conveying. As for the playground, the Conservatives kept saying that Justin is just not ready, implying in a way that he is too young and inexperienced. He's 43. Our youngest Prime Minister was 39.

Re: registration - the Elections Canada website couldn't handle the traffic this morning.
(10-19-2015, 04:47 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 02:09 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Today, the federal election is happening in Canada, so the political sense of the run may be reflecting this. There is a prophecy of sorts by Nixon that predicts young Justin Trudeau may become prime minister today just like his father did years ago.

Ah, hah!! I am Canadian, too, so I can see what you are getting at.....
I saw his wife on TV the other day and the Bot phrase describes exactly the message she was conveying. As for the playground, the Conservatives kept saying that Justin is just not ready, implying in a way that he is too young and inexperienced. He's 43. Our youngest Prime Minister was 39.

Re: registration - the Elections Canada website couldn't handle the traffic this morning.

I think Harper and his conservatives might be pretty nervous they are about to be thrown out, or they could be on the arrogant side and think somehow they are safe...after they sold the country out! A minority government between the Liberals and NDP could be an interesting thing that gets some change pushed through. But yeah anything other than the Conservatives is better than the mess they've recently made!
I found that article you must have read. Very good!

http://ipolitics.ca/2015/08/03/election-...n-trudeau/
(10-19-2015, 03:17 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 02:43 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf....thanks for keeping that updated! Tell me what the percentages are on the y axis of the second page. I assume the x axis is number of hits or surge scores? Have you been able to gather any meaningful predictors from this produce yet?

The percentages on the vertical axis map out the percentage vs the words on high score and the horizontal axis maps out the relative surge score...although that axis didn't quite come out labelled as I wanted it, but it did order the words the right direction. Still playing with this graph. I think the most useful part of the graph is outlining potential word groupings we might have missed. Today is the first day I've graphed anything in awhile since the hectic summer, but now that the linguistics course is going and my new laptop is setup, I can start to combine a number of different modelling methods [Exciting!!!] So I'll take and store various snapshots over time for each day and as we get our hits coming in I can verify which types of models are working better for us or not. With the Bot generally being on target all the time, we just have to decode what is staring us right in the face!

Okay, first off....Shadewolf....are you taking that same lingo course as the one I started? I totally missed week 3 for obvious reasons, but I hope to get back in there once my homework in the real world is caught up.

Yeah, I really like those potential groupings. But it takes a human eye to discover them, right? Regardless, I like it, but I also know the ass-pain associated with making it. Obviously we play around for awhile and find the best product(s) and then work towards automating that. Sound good?
(10-19-2015, 06:22 PM)Eagle1 Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 03:17 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: The percentages on the vertical axis map out the percentage vs the words on high score and the horizontal axis maps out the relative surge score...although that axis didn't quite come out labelled as I wanted it, but it did order the words the right direction. Still playing with this graph. I think the most useful part of the graph is outlining potential word groupings we might have missed. Today is the first day I've graphed anything in awhile since the hectic summer, but now that the linguistics course is going and my new laptop is setup, I can start to combine a number of different modelling methods [Exciting!!!] So I'll take and store various snapshots over time for each day and as we get our hits coming in I can verify which types of models are working better for us or not. With the Bot generally being on target all the time, we just have to decode what is staring us right in the face!

Okay, first off....Shadewolf....are you taking that same lingo course as the one I started? I totally missed week 3 for obvious reasons, but I hope to get back in there once my homework in the real world is caught up.

Yeah, I really like those potential groupings. But it takes a human eye to discover them, right? Regardless, I like it, but I also know the ass-pain associated with making it. Obviously we play around for awhile and find the best product(s) and then work towards automating that. Sound good?

Yes, same linguistics course as you! There's several of us who are taking it :-) I'm all for automating once we find the best items!