Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream that deutsch bank fails and triggers the start of collapse
wow the talk for a merging are ended, it failed.
They had a much better earnings report released today but how long will this stay this way?
Perhaps the dream will make more sense in terms of its context upon reading this headline: Deutsche Deal Failure Points to U.S.-European Bank Divide. And: Deutsche Bank’s Failure Is Another Bank’s Opportunity. See Washington Post for actual stories. Dateline 4/25/19 Not sure if I’m allowed to include links. This is not a promotion of the Washington Post.
(05-04-2019, 09:42 AM)chromalyn Wrote: Perhaps the dream will make more sense in terms of its context upon reading this headline: Deutsche Deal Failure Points to U.S.-European Bank Divide. And: Deutsche Bank’s Failure Is Another Bank’s Opportunity. See Washington Post for actual stories. Dateline 4/25/19 Not sure if I’m  allowed to include links.   This is not a promotion of the Washington Post.

Well done with that connection! And yes, links are allowed. Thanks for the contributions!
Auto sales declined 4 straight months and one of Canada's oil drillers went belly up leaning over 3,000 oil wells just sitting there...the article was on zero hedge today. Flooding has been taking up my attention plus major problems with Oroville dam. There is a video on you tube on Oroville by dam by name of susan wolding that has pics and explains the severe problems with the dam. I f it collapses it would no doubt have an economic impact plus kill more people than any previous usa disaster by a wide margin.
It's not been a good week for any of the markets due to tariff's on China. Deutsche is somewhere around 7.70 a share and the 3 month treasury started to be higher than 10 treasury for a while...dow down over 600 points. I think this is it now and things are only going to get a lot worse form here.
Deutsche hit a new all time low today on stock price and ford is cutting 10 percent of it's white collar workforce worldwide.
Wow. How long til the quadrillion dollar debt bomb explodes?
It might depend on what happens with California. There has been a black crack open up next to the Oroville dams main spillway about 200 meters long right now...the dam is pretty much toast and if it breaches or totally collapses and sends all that water down stream...it will hit Sacramento, too. The aftermath will be higher food prices, disruption in truck routes bringing goods to and from the international ports, a lot of people will die from it. I would expect an immediate impact on the economy but everything won't completely go south until San Francisco is destroyed by an earthquake. The Midwest keeps getting big time storms going through areas that have been flooded already this year...there is a whole line of storms going through Missouri and Iowa tonight. Mt Shasta is only 6 and a half feet from over topping now...it can spill but maybe they are trying to keep the other dams downstream from going over, too. The army corps of engineers say the Prado dam in Corona Ca might fail if there is another major storm soon...Prado affects about 1.4 million people.
According zero hedge a big bank in China has failed Baoshang is insolvent now according Chinese news.

A financial analyst on Greg Hunter's channel on you tube says if Deutsche bank stock goes to $6.40 or below the risk of it becoming insolvent become very high. I think it is around $7.18, which is an all time low, right now.
Deutsche down to $7.02 a share today futures are down and the rest of the markets worldwide tonight
Deutsche down to 6.72 a share today.
Deutsche banks stock is back up to 7.63 but it is going to fire 20,000 of it's current workforce.
An article in zerohedge a couple of days ago says one hedge fund estimates that about one billion dollars a day is being pulled out of Deutsche bank right now. It was also on roadtoroota on youtube a couple of days ago.
According zero hedge China's repo rate soared to one percent last night momentarily freezing credit there and says it could be a sign of a Lehman moment due to lack of confidence in where things are headed.

I was listening to this program on you tube last night about Deutsche bank and right now Deutsche is basically dissolving itself by selling off it's assets but it's trying to sell off good assets to PNB Paraibus but the hedge funds taking about a billion a day out of the bank is getting in the way. Deutsche is going to try to talk to the hedge funds in order to slow down the withdraws of so much money right now but don't know if it will work.
On July 24 the earnings report came out and it wasn't good. They wrote a 3.5 billion loss this quarter. Another bank in China is in Real I can't remember the exact name but it started with a J and is a 100 billion dollar bank( it was on zero hedge) and seems to be headed for same thing that is happening with Baoshang bank.
29 weeks and counting... I'm lead to believe but War with Iran may expedite that date.

Its at the point those interest rates go high and the 23 Trillion Dollar Worldwide Debt becomes TOXIC.... Great Depression 2.0
Worst day of year for stock market and yield curve continues to get worse.

I had a dream last night that Evelyn Rothschild saying it was 6 to 8 weeks until the big crash.
On Sept 6, there is a big ol fat T-Square with a cluster of planets on one point (Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury), all of that opposes Neptune, and Jupiter squared from both sides. Additionally, Venus (controls finance) makes an exact trine to Pluto (destroyer, breakdown planet). However, trines generally produce ease. My bet would be on Venus SQUARE Pluto, which goes exact on 9/30/19....uh, that just happens to be the end of the fiscal year! WOW!
Another bad day for bond market. It should be watched closer to than the stock market because it's more important right now and it can't pumped up as easily like stock market..the bond market has never been wrong as an indicator of a recession or economic upheaval ahead.