Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of Southamerica
24th of October 2015

Dream 1

My grandmother from the father side and my oldest sister traveled. Then we left our baggage in a House that had its door open. It was a travel agency.  
Then we wen t to a restaurant in the village or city. The owner seemed to be an indian who i saw as i traveled the last time in train traveling to wolhusen in switzerland. On the way to my grandparents of the mother side. 
He then wanted something i do not remember and i had it in our baggage. so i went again to look for our baggage. but then the Door was closed and it seemed to be dark inside. so i looked in another like abandoned house if it was there. we also wanted to leave our baggage there first but then we left it at the travel agency. 

But it was not in that house, in which also other people were. 
Then i looked again in the travel agency and then i saw that there are 2 men sitting at a table and had a slim light. 
They noticed me after a while and showed me immediately my baggage. They wanted to know how it got here. I told them my Sister and my Grandmother put it there. 
I looked if i saw what the indian man wanted. And i also thought of when i saw him the last time and i thought of telling him that i remembered him. 
I had some mushrooms there in a basket, and i asked if they wanted some. And yes they wanted some. 

Then i took a cab to drive to my sister and my grandmother. But the cab driver drove too far and even out of the village. Then I told him we are too far. 

He apologized and told me he would drive to where i wanted to go. I also thought of the price to pay for the cab since it was a longer way and thought my grandmother would pay it. In the sense of, what has to be done has to be done. Money doesn`t matter.    

Dream 2
I dreamt of a map again, this time the Theme was that a european air carrier could only have access to a southamerican country  over a cuban air carrier. The Southamerican Country was interestingly connected with Tanzania.

Then a Another Southamerican Country, this time with the name Trinidad and Tobago, actually an Island, but in the dream on the mainland, imported a lot of cows from a country more in the south of southamerica. 

I also had another dream where me my grandmother from the father side and my oldest sister traveled. Then we left our baggage in a House tht to a restaurant in the village or city. The owner seemed to be an indian who i saw as i traveled the last time in train traveling to wolhusen in switzerland. On the way to my grandparents of the mother side. 
He then wanted something i do not remember and i had it in our baggage. so i went again to look for our baggage. but then the Door was closed and it seemed to be dark inside. so i looked in another like abandoned house if it was there. we also wanted to leave our baggage there first but then we left it at the travel agency. 

But it was not in that house, in which also other people were. 
Then i looked again in the travel agency and then i saw that there are 2 men sitting at a table and had a slim light. 
They noticed me after a while and showed me immediately my baggage. They wanted to know how it got here. I told them my Sister and my Grandmother put it there. 
I looked if i saw what the indian man wanted. And i also thought of when i saw him the last time and i thought of telling him that i remembered him. 
Anyway i had some mushrooms there, and i asked if they wanted some. And yes they wanted some. 

Then i took a cab to drive to my sister and my grandmother. But the cab driver drove too far and even out of the village. Then I told him we are too far. 

He apologized and told me he would drive to where i wanted to go. I also thought of the price to pay for the cab since it was a longer way and thought my grandmother would pay it. In the sense of, what has to be done has to be done. Money doesn`t matter.