Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/24/15 MELODY: Earth is Ready for Fun!
Trending: melody kissing inner york doubt song bench german favourite fair days hopefully indonesia band naked tiny cat fri boyfriend child anonymous liked wolf constantly view cigarette wet chicken hammer thread shape rainy bite motion washing dog touch underneath vegetarian curtain
Waning: platform normal guns police flight earth ready attempt fun sunset multiple shared monsters mon especially selling number complex keeping island worry board welcome dance journey meal astral rarely design chocolate die dream tanks tech costume

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Just note that while this run was posted late, the actual bot was looking at the dreams at it’s normal time this morning. I was having problems downloading OpenOffice since I’ve apparently gone over my data usage for the month. Go figure….trying to sync up cloud files onto two different computers….well, rest is history.

As for this run, I don’t see a whole lot here that grabs my immediate attention. I find it interesting that Melody hit exactly 100 points on the surge scale. That has to be a first….exactly 100 points! My group 1 says “Earth ready attempt fun.” I’m thinking of various things that this could imply. I’m wondering if Keshe will finally come good on his promises. 3 days left? I’m ready for new technology. I’m ready for a new paradigm. Let’s do this!!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

could be a misspelling of Melania Trump!
So Melania is found kissing someone she shouldn't be kissing in New York?
York German makes me think of the movie "Sgt. York ", about one of the most decorated soldiers of WW1.
earth ready attempt fun sunset multiple shared monsters costumes

Sounds like halloween to me.

lots of animals in this run too.
WET CAT DOG CHICKEN WOLF
pets lost in a flash flood?

and

TINY NAKED CHILD
something with the madonna and babe? or a cherub?
Apparently there are some problems with our hot dogs, especially vegetarian hot dogs, problems like meat and human DNA
This could would be day residue as the first article I found about it was on the 22nd of October.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/10/2...-says-lab/
Toddler dies after falling out of buggy

bench journey underneath board platform hammer bite motion touch child die
OMG! SHDW this link quick ref index link you've developed is amazing.
Wow, thank you!
I could see in a few minutes the trend I was referring to in the post above-
botruns from 10/18-10/22 with 2 red alerts
hinting at guests-members-registrants-forms= view membership profile
and more.
(10-26-2015, 03:51 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: OMG! SHDW this link quick ref index link you've developed is amazing.
Wow, thank you!
I could see in a few minutes the trend I was referring to in the post above-
botruns from 10/18-10/22 with 2 red alerts
hinting at guests-members-registrants-forms= view membership profile
and more.

Yes! And now it has a decent amount of data in there, we can really start to see patterns over time with it.