Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/26/15 Transformation: Requires Logic and Curiosity
Trending: butterfly baker logic classroom university class football huh hospital pit sun grade damn cup plot animation intellectually prepare attack moving scenarios sink leaning times smoke hat remind spider guitar fabric races leather original constant categories gravity lines underneath letter jeans
Waning: true inc agree now email text voted has been share aug view loading submitted days experience respond project add need device registration click path frame support story link window sign up overlay event response form

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I don’t have much time to analyze the run today because I have to get ready to see my attorney later this morning. Just as group 2 suggests, I’m intellectually preparing for the attack and preparing to move. You know what? There does feel like a plot which has been animated/scripted by someone with an agenda. That will get vetted during this ugly process that has to do with family and marriage, but the word starts with a D. Alas, it’s Sink and Leaning Times for sure.

But here’s what the collective unconscious is saying for all of us: We are all like butterflies. A new day is coming, transformation. Just like a Baker….we can create what we want as long as we include the right ingredients. Logic should be one of those ingredients; so should curiosity (i.e., group 1).

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

(10-26-2015, 09:16 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: butterfly baker logic classroom university class football huh hospital pit sun grade damn cup plot animation intellectually prepare attack moving scenarios sink leaning times smoke hat remind spider guitar fabric races leather original constant categories gravity lines underneath letter jeans
Waning: true inc agree now email text voted has been share aug view loading submitted days experience respond project add need device registration click path frame support story link window sign up overlay event response form

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
But here’s what the collective unconscious is saying for all of us: We are all like butterflies. A new day is coming, transformation. Just like a Baker….we can create what we want as long as we include the right ingredients. Logic should be one of those ingredients; so should curiosity (i.e., group 1).

butterfly baker logic classroom university class grade plot animation intellectually prepare moving scenarios fabric remind spider original constant categories gravity lines underneath letter text view loading submitted days experience respond project add need device click path frame support story link window overlay event response form This is so totally talking to me about all the data science and linguistics courses I'm currently taking, and to keep on track with them! The butterfly reference I think is to "the Butterfly Effect"

football huh hospital pit damn cup plot intellectually prepare attack moving scenarios sink leaning times smoke hat fabric races leather original gravity lines underneath This grouping seems to be talking about some kind of not terribly nice event happening at or during a football game, with some sort of focus on the ball being adulterated somehow.
Gravity lines underneath Ley lines? They've been a mess for a while, those few times I've taken a peek. Maybe it's time to take another peek and see what's going on.

This run feels like marching orders for me. Guess my r &r period is over.
I picked up on gravity lines underneath too. I wondered if it was earthquake related or just earth lines related
(10-26-2015, 01:49 PM)DLP Wrote: Gravity lines underneath Ley lines? They've been a mess for a while, those few times I've taken a peek. Maybe it's time to take another peek and see what's going on.

This run feels like marching orders for me. Guess my r &r period is over.

there's a concordance with gravity: today, yesterday and September 3rd

So how do those 3 runs fit together here?
On 10-06-15 we had crawling and weed milk.
Today, 10-26-15 we have butterfly.
So, if we speak "dreambot" for a moment, we will notice that (monarch) caterpillars crawl and only eat milk weed.  If we play along further, you might think  back to your school days and remember that it takes 3 weeks approximately for the actual caterpillar to go through it's metamorphosis and change into a butterfly.  ( I am a former school teacher and we had butterfly kits every year when I taught Kindergarten).
From October 6th -October 26th we have nearly 3 complete weeks.
Over nearly 3 weeks, the  dreambot run has just  given us the time frame of a butterfly metamorphosis.  So the question that is begging to be asked it WHY?
Who or what is transforming and why is it so important that it is being told to us over a 3 week timeline so we "get" the connection?
Could the transformation be tied into the word next to butterfly which is baker?  When you bake something , it also transforms. Think of ingredients such as eggs, sugar, flour butter and spice, which  becomes cake batter, which  finally becomes cake.

Eagle, is this 3 week bot" tie in" a first for a dreambot run?
2B9
Bodabulous dot connecting with the butterfly!

now lets look at GRAVITY LINES UNDERNEATH,

we've had articles coming out about GAS plumes from warming ocean (both Atlantic and Pacific BTW)
http://www.washington.edu/news/2015/10/1...n-methane/
These are matrices that glue together crustal shelves and when the ice crystals warm up they move.
Earth had a 7.5 earthquake today in Afghanistan that scientists relate to deep crustal shelves moving.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world.../74611896/

my sense is that this is not the end, but the beginning
there may be a 'butterfly effect' about this gravity line underneath

are the bot run hidden messages riddles?
Riddles describe it perfectly! Good thing we like riddles...
Yes, they are riddles and it is interesting that both Shadewolf and were connecting different multi day runs today. Layered riddles.
GRAVITY LINES UNDERNEATH

Russian ships near data cables are too close for US comfort

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/....html?_r=0
Okay, gals, I confess. I totally missed the gravity lines. AND those words are that informal "sweet spot" that I've been observing since the start of this little project. Well done
Well, here is our first Monarch Butterfly story. The butterfly vs. the hurricane.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/worl.../74664720/
The annual monarch migration south is currently underway. It's a topic of interest here in TX: http://texasbutterflyranch.com/tag/monar...migration/
I just re-read this bot run again and what you wrote (see below), Eagle 1, stood out like a neon sign when I looked at it. Thank you for all you do here at NDC. Ok this is eerie, as I am getting all soulful, reading about being like Baker, the neighbors dog is howling like a wolf in a long low tone.

here’s what the collective unconscious is saying for all of us: We are all like butterflies. A new day is coming, transformation. Just like a Baker….we can create what we want as long as we include the right ingredients. Logic should be one of those ingredients; so should curiosity (i.e., group 1).
A baker is an alchemist of sorts. Takes seemingly random ingredients, mixes them together, applies some heat, and those random ingredients transform into something (hopefully) very tasty. So in the talk of bakers, remember the need for heat.

Even the caterpillar transforming to a butterfly is not without struggle.

So whatever transformation may be coming, it will come with struggle and "heat".
prepare attack moving scenarios sink leaning times smoke hat remind spider
Worldwide Predictions is predicting an attack with smoke, possible chemical weapons in "The Place of the Bull" perhaps Istanbul.
Sounds like an overlap to me.
http://worldwidepredictions.com/2015/10/...-10-28-15/