Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big or Small- Dream recall and recording count!
So I had this funky dream this morning - I think brought on by the fact that I was sleeping in a faceplant. In the dream I am at work in the bathroom, taking out my Invisalign trays. As I remove the top tray, one of my front teeth turns and swivels outward. I am horrified, of course. So I call up my dentist's office, only to be told in a nonchalant tone by the receptionist that my dentist is busy and she'll give the message to a Dr. Fox, and he'll follow up. (there is no Dr. Fox at my dentist's). I am panicking, and I am pissed, I have a loose front tooth, for cry-eye!!!!! I wake up, face-down in my pillow, and of course my braces are jammed on my teeth and they hurt. I think to myself, while it was a vivid dream, move along, don't report, nothing to see here folks.

Then today, while out driving around and shopping, my boyfriend takes an unexpected route to a different Sam's Club than we usually go to. What do we pass along the way? That's right, Fox Dentistry. Never saw it before.

Moral of the story - who knows what details or "little dream" will produce that future insight? I certainly didn't expect this dream to!!!
Funny how those things work isn't it?