Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/9/15 Peaceful Ending
Trending: drowning peaceful ending subway vividness scale physically race keys breathing biting cooking shooting sunday magic length pool dragon glad manual teaching unknown toy band main relieved bent yeah suggested alarm superman wrist bedroom despite simple plus neighborhood threads executive giving
Waning: had taylor waiting shared hey trip there wall expressed back were interpretation brick already up excitement remove dreamer generic icon has thanks skating 2015 request wrapping dream added adventure welcome alt notified group november class

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Well, let’s see. Although there’s a Peaceful Ending, we also have Drowning, Vividness, Breathing, Biting, and Shooting. Something is Cooking, folks. This run is rather negative as we head towards the circuit breaker event. The Dragon is Glad and Sunday is Magic.

Consider this paradox. Even though the end is peaceful, it's still the end. Everyone ready for the end?

That’s all I got. Going back to bed.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

The human race will not survive on the violent road it's currently on. As long as there is violence of any form on this planet we cannot evolve. So yes I am ready for a positive change.
I feel like I need to add something to this post and don't know what yet. Sometimes it's difficult to push ones ego out of the way and allow the Holy Spirit to talk.
Looking forward to the rest of the post, Julie. It's just as important to know when to not talk, so good job stopping to listen Smile
As someone who nearly drowned, I can tell you there comes a point when struggling stops and a sense of of almost acceptance sets in, which is really quite peaceful. It was quiet and still down there. I remember thinking that's it, I'm going to die now.

Then spouse pulled me out of the water, with a comment that I'd been down there a long time. Ya think? Big Grin
Right on the heels of yesterdays lingo about my Dad, there is more today jumping out at me:

drowning peaceful ending the end stage of congestive heart failure, people often drown in their own fluids when the heart can no longer pump.
alarm superman wrist bedroom cardiac bedroom alarm triggers
physically bent race relieved Body is very worn out and bent
giving breathing manual simple Attempted artificial respiration
had taylor waiting shared trip there He's been talking to his decades-ago-passed mom
trip up excitement dreamer passing to the next Realm
dream added adventure The next Realm has adventure, compared to aging out in a long term care home
welcome notified dream group november Welcomed by Those Waiting in the Next Realm

Ugh, crappy. I wish other memes would jump out already!
I am an optimist. I am hopeful that drowning peaceful ending ...keys breathing
means that while it may seem like you are drowning right now, in the end of this stuff that we are going through, it will be peaceful, so hang in there.
Perhaps breathing is key to get through all of this other junk.
(11-09-2015, 02:41 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I am an optimist. I am hopeful that drowning peaceful ending  ...keys breathing
means that while it may seem like you are drowning right now, in the end of this stuff that we are going through, it will be peaceful, so hang in there.
Perhaps breathing is key to get through all of this other junk.

Breathing is the key to getting through anything. You can't think clearly if your brain isn't getting enough oxygen and it keeps you out of fight or flight.