Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just asking
While I was having trouble sleeping I kept having a strange experience.
First I have to say we have a lot of machines in our house, machines that hum, buzz and various other noises.
We have central air, a ceiling fan and a oscillating fan in our bedroom. These things should make enough noise to drown out any outside noises and all other sounds from the other parts of the house.

This is the strange part: After I would get into bed, get all snuggled down, get comfy and close my eyes I would begin to hear music. Not like from a passing auto or the neighbors next door but like Gregorian Chant, only from far away. I could hear the music but not the words. This happened several nights when I was having trouble sleeping. I was not asleep when this happened.

I know some of you hear music while dreaming and meditating I was just wondering if any one has been hearing this chanting lately.
Am I hearing the angels?
I've heard no chants. The only song I heard in my dreams recently was "Me & God" by Josh Turner. You are tuning in to another part of the Earth?
Lately, no.
I do have a friend however that has heard angels actually sing. She said it was different that music that is earthly. Beautiful in ways she could describe. Could you be hearing angels? I don't know why not
Could it be Byzantine Chant?

Kristin
tb9, I am not sure what it was, I just heard music similar to the style of chanting.