Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Department Dream, 10.27.15 AM
Start of Dream. I am working in a Hospital Emergency Department in Registration. I cannot understand why I am there because I have not worked in a hospital in over 4 years.  I look around and we are not busy, so I decided to go to the break room behind the registration desk. Someone tells me I am welcome to make a sandwich if I am hungry.

Suddenly the ED starts filling up with sick people. I leave the break room and go back to the registration desk.  A doctor walks into my area and tells me I need to come with her because they need help in the exam area. I walk with her and am waiting for instructions when a nurse walks by with something in her hand. Her hand brushed near mine and blood drips on to my finger. I say, Oh My God this is contaminated blood, what should I do. The nurse turns on a faucet and tells me to hold my finger under the faucet so the water can wash off the blood and flush out any trace of the blood. As I am watching my finger, my vision increases so I can see in between the ridges of my fingerprint. I am determined to not remove my finger from under the water until it thoroughly cleaned. End of Dream.
Toxic drips. I'm seeing the tainted blood from a more archetypal view because my own personal experiences recently includes toxic drips. So, I'm wondering what that means for me personally. Thanks for the dream, Julie. It spoke to me on a very personal level.
I wasn't going to post this, buuuut the Holy Spirit moved me to post it so I am glad I listened. I LOVE the Holy Spirit!

(10-27-2015, 09:51 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Toxic drips. I'm seeing the tainted blood from a more archetypal view because my own personal experiences recently includes toxic drips. So, I'm wondering what that means for me personally. Thanks for the dream, Julie. It spoke to me on a very personal level.
Curious dream...ed flooded by the sick