Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 11/13/15 Pope's Sequel....Remove!
Trending: class view dream makeup joke actively up poor lucid recall there pope sequel remove vividness special entries lord horse consciousness statue one profile comments private yeah categories room bus wait forum map message give build yet down length scale plan
Waning: case order anonymous sound link town snake must than upon plane earth sad eat anymore sun event follow ran logged child hair sign cool mother pillow mon form baby hit husband fire cousin difficult days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
And the bot is fixed. Just like magic, it scurried the internet today without any issue. No issue whatsoever.

In fact, this is indeed a “Dream Makeup,” and I don’t find bot’s “Joke” all that funny. The Pope made our run today, with an eerie set of linguistics. Recall there Pope sequel remove. Is the Pope about to get taken out, recalled, or otherwise removed?

I also came across Snake must than upon plane Earth sad (eat), and then there will be a “Sun event follows.”

By the way, isn’t tomorrow Sherriann’s November 14th circuit breaker day? Better take extra warm clothes and food during my trip this weekend just in case! Smile

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

You know how sometimes the BOT will mean different things to difference people? Someone wants the Pope beheaded. And the snake is the antichrist.
There was a story on Yahoo this morning about a kid who committed suicide by allowing himself to be bitten repeatedly by a venomous snake. I'm typing this on my phone so I don't have the link available right now. Will add it later.
Trending:
class view dream
makeup joke actively up poor
lucid recall
there pope sequel
remove vividness special entries
lord horse consciousness statue
one profile comments private
yeah categories room bus
wait forum map message give
build yet down length scale plan

Waning:
case order anonymous
sound link town snake
must than upon plane earth
sad eat anymore
sun event follow ran logged
child hair sign cool mother pillow mon
form baby hit husband fire cousin
difficult days

"class view dream, lucid recall, remove vividness special entries, one profile comments private, yeah categories room bus, wait forum map message give, build yet down length scale plan, case order anonymous, must than upon plane earth, sad eat anymore, sun event follow ran logged, difficult days." I think this set is a message for the Admins here, we need to review the work we've done over the past year - and map it out in a timeline if we can. The get ready for what's to come!

"child hair sign cool mother pillow mon, form baby hit husband fire cousin, difficult days" This rather sounds like a housefire or something wipes out a good chunk of a family.

"lucid recall, there pope sequel, remove vividness special entries, lord horse consciousness statue." More hiding of things going on at the Vatican than you can shake a stick at...
By the way, isn’t tomorrow Sherriann’s November 14th circuit breaker day? Better take extra warm clothes and food during my trip this weekend just in case!

The CME that was supposed to hit earth mysteriously disappeared....re: SuspiciousObserver and what happened with that piece of space junk? Cool
Time Shift?

(11-13-2015, 06:35 PM)Sherriann Wrote: By the way, isn’t tomorrow Sherriann’s November 14th circuit breaker day? Better take extra warm clothes and food during my trip this weekend just in case!

The CME that was supposed to hit earth mysteriously disappeared....re: SuspiciousObserver and what happened with that piece of space junk?  Cool
Something happened today while I was mowing the lawn. Hard to describe what I felt. Sort of a jolt and a slipping, followed by complete silence for a brief moment, as though it took a bit for sound to catch up. Knocked me off balance for a second and I shut down the mower until the episode passed.

At the risk of sounding more woo than usual, I'd say someone's screwing around with the timeline.
The scenes I saw on 11.7.15 I believe to be Timeline related. Since you had the same feeling, makes me wonder if events happening this week will be part of the human history timeline. Yes, time has been full speed ahead for me these past two weeks.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...n-Pictures

(11-13-2015, 09:15 PM)DLP Wrote: Something happened today while I was mowing the lawn. Hard to describe what I felt. Sort of a jolt and a slipping, followed by complete silence for a brief moment, as though it took a bit for sound to catch up. Knocked me off balance for a second and I shut down the mower until the episode passed.

At the risk of sounding more woo than usual, I'd say someone's screwing around with the timeline.
(11-13-2015, 01:17 PM)DLP Wrote: There was a story on Yahoo this morning about a kid who committed suicide by allowing himself to be bitten repeatedly by a venomous snake. I'm typing this on my phone so I don't have the link available right now. Will add it later.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-teen-committ...20412.html
#cametrue
How did we not pick up on this, even after the fact?
This bot was from the morning of the Paris bombing.
town snake must than upon plane earth sad eat anymore sun event follow ran logged child hair sign cool mother pillow mon form baby hit husband fire cousin difficult days
This entire run was about the bombing. It even mentions the family ties of those affected (child mother baby husband cousin) and what happened to some of them.   This is actually stunning in summing up the entire event.
Absolutely heartbreaking!