Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/17/15 The Investing Portal
Trending: portal invest nail thanks planned front till made yea first boss long cheers wet comments skinny strong emotional days glad care goal hey makes gmt really mon meditating tower determined added recording real intention block scared task
Waning: baby list edit flight link freaky spider meditation title crap hug non fri cancel hope holy cycle mode success remove email min send executive switch membership add entries solid forum message profile private view class

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Hey, how did the bot know that these are really “Strong Emotional Days” for me? And as AD has already pointed out….it has been an extraordinarily emotional November for most of humanity, just as the earlier bot runs warned.

However!!!! Group 2 suggests that the cycle will soon be turning. Hope holy cycle mode success. Let’s focus on the positive, and our suffering will soon end.

Lastly, let's not gloss over "Portal," which is seeing Red Alert levels today. It appears that someone is going NAIL (or find) an investing portal. I'm wondering if this might have to do with a financial reset.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Got meditating in the trending section and meditation in the waning. Bot giving a suggestion about how to stay calm and out of fear in these emotional times?
Does anyone else see the beauty of this run?  Look closely.

2 forms of the word meditation are presented to us (meditation, meditating).
I believe we are being asked to pray/meditate about about upcoming terror events in our world.  We are actually being asked to take an action, an action of personal prayer/meditation. Would this be a P2 action?

Action Number#1:   baby list edit flight link freaky spider meditation

Action Number #2:  strong emotional days glad care goal hey makes gmt really mon meditating tower determined added recording real intention block scared task

Let's start with Action #2.  GMT is the time zone for certain countries.  In Europe they are:   The UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland and Greenland.
In Africa They are: Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principle, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
If I were to guess, I would say it is possible we asking to meditate/pray about either the Tower of London or the Tower Bridge in London. We are being asked to block the scared task aka terrorist activity.   This is not to say something isn't brewing in Africa as well.

Now for Action #1:   baby list edit flight link freaky spider meditation
Some sort of airplane/airport terror is being planned. Perhaps the list is small (baby...another mini word).  What the list represents is unknown. We again are asked to pray about this plane event.  Why do I think so?  Because of what follows.  Eagle's Group 2 words with the addition of the word cancel. (cancel) hope holy cycle mode success are telling us that there is hope in canceling the "Holy" (not) terror cycle or, in a rephrasing of the same idea: Have hope!  The Holy cycle of prayer/ meditation can be successful and cancel out the terror.

I did not see your post when I wrote mine. It took me a LONG time to write mine. hahaha.
We might be on the same wavelength DLP.
(11-17-2015, 10:47 AM)DLP Wrote: Got meditating in the trending section and meditation in the waning. Bot giving a suggestion about how to stay calm and out of fear in these emotional times?
(11-17-2015, 11:52 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Does anyone else see the beauty of this run?  Look closely.

2 forms of the word meditation are presented to us (meditation, meditating).
I believe we are being asked to pray/meditate about about upcoming terror events in our world.  We are actually being asked to take an action, an action of personal prayer/meditation. Would this be a P2 action?

Action Number#1:   baby list edit flight link freaky spider meditation

Action Number #2:  strong emotional days glad care goal hey makes gmt really mon meditating tower determined added recording real intention block scared task

Let's start with Action #2.  GMT is the time zone for certain countries.  In Europe they are:   The UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland and Greenland.
In Africa They are: Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principle, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
If I were to guess, I would say it is possible we asking to meditate/pray about either the Tower of London or the Tower Bridge in London. We are being asked to block the scared task aka terrorist activity.   This is not to say something isn't brewing in Africa as well.

Now for Action #1:   baby list edit flight link freaky spider meditation
Some sort of airplane/airport terror is being planned. Perhaps the list is small (baby...another mini word).  What the list represents is unknown. We again are asked to pray about this plane event.  Why do I think so?  Because of what follows.  Eagle's Group 2 words with the addition of the word cancel. (cancel) hope holy cycle mode success are telling us that there is hope in canceling the "Holy" (not) terror cycle or, in a rephrasing of the same idea: Have hope!  The Holy cycle of prayer/ meditation can be successful and cancel out the terror.

I did not see your post when I wrote mine.  It took me a LONG time to write mine.  hahaha.
We might be on the same wavelength DLP.
(11-17-2015, 10:47 AM)DLP Wrote: Got meditating in the trending section and meditation in the waning. Bot giving a suggestion about how to stay calm and out of fear in these emotional times?

I agree entirely, I think we are being called to action here and need to do Something, something focussed and in concert to try to defuse the negative situations.

I also think we may see something happen around Bitcoin or one of it's trading exchanges. bitcoin is due for another cycle or 2 of value fluctuation before it stabilises at a much higher value, and that could translate to shifts in the playingfield again. (MTGox problems is one example).

portal invest nail planned front till made long skinny strong goal
Excellent analysis and thoughts, TwiceBlessed! Calling on P2!