Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hai Zhang
Star 
11-18-15 AM
No Intent

Young male TV news reporter, "Hai Zhang is on fire." Vision of reporter on the news switches to a scene of a Chinese man wearing a straw hat walking on a dirt road. In the foreground is a thatched hut on fire and the field on the other side of the road is also on fire. Farther in the distance is a railroad track running parallel to the dirt road with a small village on the other side of the track.

Re: Google Maps, there is the Haizhang Resevoir with the small village of Haizhang nearby in Nanjing, Jiangsu and also Haizhang, Jinzhou, Liaoning.

Something that threw me for a loop was that I typed in Hai Zhang and was taken to Ecole Normale Superieure in Paris, which is a 12 minute drive from the Louvre and next to the National Museum of Natural History. Still scratching my head and wondering how that happened and what is that large winged bug that looks a lot like a mosquito doing flying across my desk, getting caught in some fuzz on a Velcro cord wrap before moving on?
FYI everyone....Sherriann has a strange but strong dream connection to China. She was nailed the 2014 prediction that China would surpass the US in size of their economy. So I take this dream very seriously.
Wondering if this has a connection AT ALL to our "superman"...a person attending that college would be a "super" man in dreambot speak...maybe. Sherriann, I know this is "off China" but you went of China when you found Ecole Normale Superieure. hahaha!
So, this has to do with Hai Zhang in China, or maybe a man from Hai Zhang studying in ...Paris?
Yea, I am going down a deep rabbit hole....
(11-18-2015, 01:26 PM)Windy Wrote: Sherriann,

Are you time shifting? Bringing bugs from other places in the world you visit to your desk while doing a time shift will only infest your home. Keep your lines clean!

Yikes! Thank you for reminding me....

(11-18-2015, 04:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Wondering if this has a connection AT ALL to our "superman"...a person attending that college would be a "super" man in dreambot speak...maybe.  Sherriann, I know this is "off China" but you went of China when you found  Ecole Normale Superieure.  hahaha!
So, this has to do with Hai Zhang in China, or maybe a man from Hai Zhang studying in ...Paris?  
Yea,  I am going down a deep rabbit hole....

Thank you for prompting me to dig a little deeper. TB.

The cover of The Economist 2015 appears to have superman flying out of Xi Jinping's belly.

11-11-15: difficult buddy effective chasing fix bite Asian therefore good challenge notified superman technique cried wrong thought dreamer wrapping than great emotion alt shift generic November climb purposes thanks crossed init added

11-12-15: wed request days winter notified knowledge analytics anonymous alt November Asian missed media materials states sent wrapping tab dictionary wine mean cried teacher 2015 generic met purposes web attack stupid provide added professional discover topic wallet interpretation site held center

11-16-15: min meditation dare freaky ritual crap cycle concert eight shots holy lucid class vividness spiritual neutral length scale track wow daytime virtual imagery sleep signs November tonight non dream movement Asian awake forever popular clarity Sunday airport ill awareness epic

The National Museum of Natural History showed up again today. I've started reading All The Light We Cannot See and up next was a chapter called National Museum of Natural History. All The Light We Cannot See is a novel set up to and during WWII. Remember Eric from from WorldWide Predictions has a prediction for the Louvre.

“France.. the lou is in danger.. protect it.. and the area around it..
Manipulative.. they will draw your attention elsewhere and then try to destroy (or damage it).. Fire.. 24.. 25” — Spirits Voice

This message in my opinion is talking about the Louvre.

I posted this before I saw Eric's prediction -

11-15-15: bitty nicer fallout shelter intent sin intention lucid sessions spider clarity consciousness tongue suppose class dragon view tilt ancient power daytime tell scale lord might hug dream vague because moon enjoy vividness way back sleep before truck again comments pretend

'bitty' as an adjective: made up of or containing bits

November 25 and December 25 are the next 'vivid moons'.

How China would be connected to the Louvre is beyond me except that Eric's prediction mentions fire and I saw fire in China, unless China is the distraction. Cool
(11-18-2015, 10:30 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 01:26 PM)Windy Wrote: Sherriann,

Are you time shifting? Bringing bugs from other places in the world you visit to your desk while doing a time shift will only infest your home. Keep your lines clean!

Yikes! Thank you for reminding me....

(11-18-2015, 04:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Wondering if this has a connection AT ALL to our "superman"...a person attending that college would be a "super" man in dreambot speak...maybe.  Sherriann, I know this is "off China" but you went of China when you found  Ecole Normale Superieure.  hahaha!
Yea,  I am going down a deep rabbit hole....

Thank you for prompting me to dig a little deeper. TB.

The cover of The Economist 2015 appears to have superman flying out of Xi Jinping's belly.

11-11-15: difficult buddy effective chasing fix bite Asian therefore good challenge notified superman technique cried wrong thought dreamer wrapping than great emotion alt shift generic November climb purposes thanks crossed init added

11-12-15: wed request days winter notified knowledge analytics anonymous alt November Asian missed media materials states sent wrapping tab dictionary wine mean cried teacher 2015 generic met purposes web attack stupid provide added professional discover topic wallet interpretation site held center

11-16-15: min meditation dare freaky ritual crap cycle concert eight shots holy lucid class vividness spiritual neutral length scale track wow daytime virtual imagery sleep signs November tonight non dream movement Asian awake forever popular clarity Sunday airport ill awareness epic

The National Museum of Natural History showed up again today. I've started reading All The Light We Cannot See and up next was a chapter called National Museum of Natural History. All The Light We Cannot See is a novel set up to and during WWII. Remember Eric from from WorldWide Predictions has a prediction for the Louvre.

“France.. the lou is in danger.. protect it.. and the area around it..
Manipulative.. they will draw your attention elsewhere and then try to destroy (or damage it).. Fire.. 24.. 25” — Spirits Voice

This message in my opinion is talking about the Louvre.

I posted this before I saw Eric's prediction -

11-15-15: bitty nicer fallout shelter intent sin intention lucid sessions spider clarity consciousness tongue suppose class dragon view tilt ancient power daytime tell scale lord might hug dream vague because moon enjoy vividness way back sleep before truck again comments pretend

'bitty' as an adjective: made up of or containing bits

November 25 and December 25 are the next 'vivid moons'.

How China would be connected to the Louvre is beyond me except that Eric's prediction mentions fire and I saw fire in China, unless China is the distraction.  Cool

I wonder.  Would there not be Chinese art at the Louvre? Chinese tours?  It will be interesting to see if a terrorist activity is altered,at the Lourve. I hope so. On a different note, I think the 2 botruns and the words Asian and Wrapping have to do with Holiday/Christmas presents and making or not making shipping production deadlines in time to arrive.  November Asian missed media materials states sent wrapping.   A fire could surely disrupt holiday gifts arriving to the states.
I am glad you dug deeper because I dug a bit deeper too. Big Grin
BREAKING: China Undertakes Military Assault On ISIS After Chinese Hostage Executed
Posted by Bob Amoroso / November 19, 2015

"And this latest execution by ISIS of a Chinese national may in fact prove very costly to the terrorist group, as the death of Fan Jinghui was confirmed by the Chinese Foreign Minster."

http://usherald.com/breaking-china-begin...-executed/

Connect:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ter-vortex
Whoever's running that bunch has seriously miscalculated by involving Russia and China. Those countries will not be as restrained in their responses as the west tends to be.
Not saying this is any kind of a hit except for China and fire.

China used flamethrowers to lure terrorists out of cave - military daily
https://www.rt.com/news/323127-flamethro...militants/
That's one helluva lure. Yow.
(11-23-2015, 03:24 PM)DLP Wrote: That's one helluva lure. Yow.

I think 'force' would have been a better word.... *L*
(11-23-2015, 04:45 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 03:24 PM)DLP Wrote: That's one helluva lure. Yow.

I think 'force' would have been a better word.... *L*

No kidding!