Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
timeline question
does any one know/wonder if the timeline movements are made for groups of people or maybe sometimes for just one person? I have read that the "awakenings" have to be done one person at a time and it made me wonder if we are experiencing timeline jumps the same way and then they are woven all together or if timeline jumps are for all of us at the same time.

Makes me think of the three sisters of Fate moving our threads around to make a different picture.

Please comment.
Yeah, is it the Truman Show, or a collective version of the Truman Show?
(11-20-2015, 12:53 PM)esholars Wrote: does any one know/wonder if the timeline movements are made for groups of people or maybe sometimes for just one person? I have read that the "awakenings" have to be done one person at a time and it made me wonder if we are experiencing timeline jumps the same way and then they are woven all together or if timeline jumps are for all of us at the same time.

Makes me think of the three sisters of Fate moving our threads around to make a different picture.  

Please comment.

Could it be that they are happening quicker, if Time is speeding up? A lot of people are noticing time shifts and changes, and it seems to me that if the construct of time is speeding up then the instances would seem closer together.

But then again, I've also heard it postulated that really time is just our way of being able to perceive, physically, what is happening to us. That really everything is happening all at once anyway, and the notion of past, present and future is only our brain's way of interpretation.

Makes me want to take a nap! Tongue
Quote:But then again, I've also heard it postulated that really time is just our way of being able to perceive, physically, what is happening to us. That really everything is happening all at once anyway, and the notion of past, present and future is only our brain's way of interpretation.

Here's my admittedly incomplete understanding: We tend to perceive time as linear, one event after another, day after day, etc. even though time is, in itself, nonexistent. All is now. If we could wrap our minds around that concept and let go of our limiting concepts of what "time" constitutes, it would take no effort to step into any point of time, past or future(using our limited terms of time).

I was given the opportunity not long ago to experience the "now" aspect of existence. Let's just say it was serious sensory overload. We've so adapted to the idea of linear time that we've set up a morphic field that has created a sense of linear time and to suddenly be outside that and be in the NOW was overwhelming in a way I can only describe as being pulled underwater by a strong current. Granted, I haven't had any experience with NOW so I haven't learned how to process. All I knew I was drowning. Gave me a new respect for those beings who operate outside of ordinary reality and in the NOW.

I think shifting timelines must be done one person at a time, mainly because everyone's timelines are their own. There may be similarities and overlaps, but still, each person has their own timelines they can choose to follow.
I think shifting timelines must be done one person at a time, mainly because everyone's timelines are their own. There may be similarities and overlaps, but still, each person has their own timelines they can choose to follow.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, each choice can represent a new spin-off. I just can't wrap my mind around how you can have multiple universes, yet still jump timelines. It suggests a point of consciousness that is making the jump, that is singular in nature?!

Does anyone have a way of explaining this?
(11-21-2015, 03:39 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I think shifting timelines must be done one person at a time, mainly because everyone's timelines are their own. There may be similarities and overlaps, but still, each person has their own timelines they can choose to follow.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, each choice can represent a new spin-off. I just can't wrap my mind around how you can have multiple universes, yet still jump timelines. It suggests a point of consciousness that is making the jump, that is singular in nature?!

Does anyone have a way of explaining this?

It's tough to comprehend the intricacies of timelines because our concept of linear time limits our understanding. I suppose if we were one of the beings for whom all time is NOW, comprehension would be a piece of cake because it would just be the way things worked.

"It is the way of things"-in my top ten list of phrases my teachers use that irritate me. Big Grin