Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public sector terror attack
I’ve had this dream three times now. Short and sweet and always the same. First time (about two weeks ago) I just dismissed it. Second three days ago it got my attention and I started thinking about posting it. OK, again last night so here goes for the record.

A suicide bomber with a backpack (not a belt type thing) I can only see the back but appears bulky, broad shouldered so I assume a male. He is walking up a set of wide stairs to what looks like a public building. Major city of the East coast USA. Courthouse, government admin or something. Inside the first of doors and boom.

Daylight, no snow sun coming from the left so maybe he is pointed South. What is ringing for me is that the attack seems to be for effect that public officials are vulnerable than it is to cause maximum civilian causalities. Then nothing. No public claims of responsibility, nothing. Then I wake up.
Thank for posting this dream CharlieG. It sure does seem like it is trying to get your attention. I think it has our attention now too.
(11-21-2015, 03:14 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thank for posting this dream CharlieG.  It sure does seem like it is trying to get your attention. I think it has our attention now too.

This happens on occasion and I usually brush it off and then a week or later something happens and I go, "holy crap" I really need to be more diligent in posting.

Thanks for noticing.