Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream of a Farm with a Spa
On the 29th October 2012 

In Paraguay 

I dreamt of a Farm at a place in Davos Frauenkirch in Switzerland. I used to live there while I went to a Massageinstitue. 
My Friend Louis ( a Psychiatrist ) was there. And in the farm there was a spa.  

On the 30th January 2014 

In Spain

I was visiting my friend Louis in his house in spain. Close to him lived a woman called Cristina ( the one who belongs to the anointed ). I went to visit her and i told her this very dream and that i interpret it like this that in the dream she is the spa, because her name comes from the oil. At this day i did not realize that it was new moon just as it was when i had the dream. 

A few days ago i saw the dream coming true again. 

On the 11th of November 2015 

I got a room at a farm in switzerland. Again it was new moon. And close by there is a former psychiatric clinic, my friend louis knew of the place where I live now. The bath ( spa ) is an important part of the house. Also I am studying, just as i did as i lived in a farmhouse in Davos. This time i am making a further education in psychology. I am making the further education because of my interest for the dreams. 
And on the 11th of November it was again new moon.
Quote: Close to him lived a woman called Cristina ( the one who belongs to the anointed )

Could you clarify this, please? I'm not understanding your reference to Cristina.
(11-27-2015, 03:46 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote: Close to him lived a woman called Cristina ( the one who belongs to the anointed )

Could you clarify this, please? I'm not understanding your reference to Cristina.

Cristina, she is a woman who was and is a neighbour of my friend louis. And Cristina comes from Christous, Christous means the anointed in greek. You can look it up in wikipedia.
Since in a spa there are given massages with oil, and the dream is from a place where i lived going to the massage school i associate the spa with cristina.

I hope this answer is of help.

Lean
Bot run on 11/28 says, "Instrument sunrise there moon forth garden shower." Maybe nothing, but you seem to be dreaming about the moon...

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...irs-itself
Thanks for the clarification. Smile