Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream of Leonhardfirs and Leonhardchurches
On the 17th of April 2014 in Berlin

I dreamt of Leonhardfirs ( Leonhardtannen in german ) and Leonhardchurches ( leonhardkirchen). It is also the birthday of a woman who lives at the Leonhardstreet in Basel but who i did not yet know that she lived there. 

On the same day I see St. Leonhard Mineralwater in the Bio Company shop at the Sonnenallee in Berlin 

On the 14th of July 2014 88 days or 3 moon cycles later i see the Tannenstrasse and the Leonhardstrasse in Zurich, they are just beside the University of Zurich. I was just walking around and remembered the dream. This remembered me of my friend in Basel, and i visited her on the same day. Close to her House is also the Leonhardchurch, where they hold french masses. The 14th of July is the French national day. 

Then again 88 days or 3 moon cycles later, from 11th to 12th October 2014. my mother, my sisters and their boyfriends, and I, were traveling in the Alsace and we slept in the village Thannenkirch. Again two words of the dream Thannen ( Fir ) und Kirch ( Church ) appear in my life.

And yesterday I got told that I can work selling Christmas trees on the 12th and 13th December 2015. This is 604 days or 20 1/2 Moon cycles after the dream of firs on the 17th April 2015.