Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/27/15 Uh Oh.....CRASH!
Trending: crash daniel stadium pleased evil wild trouble improve mutual fight tree drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl
Waning: kept easy agree picked smiling fully sister experience mall meditation awake event around mirror good joke office hide sign worry waking sun support went sink music mon heart ending link cousin hospital castle up days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
While all the hoards are fighting over new electronics and other nick nacks on the biggest shopping day of the year, dreamers are CRASHing in dreamland. Notice the highest surge score (Crash) is a measly 37.3, which was totally expected since most of our American dreamers probably got up early and decided to not submit their dreams from last night.

Is it just me, or is this run extremely negative? And what is the CRASH referring to? Do we have any expert on the Book of Daniel, and if so, is there any prophecy related to a CRASH? This could either be a financial crash, which by the way, is purely inevitable at some point, but the run seems to imply another type of crash….like maybe a drone or airplane crash into a “pleased stadium.” A pleased stadium would probably be a very important football game, a very close or competitive sports event, or maybe an exciting concert. At any rate, EVIL is pleased during this crash, so yeah, way negative.

Also, our travel odyssey meme continues today. This time a new word appears….Journey! Airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid. Lookout folks….something is coming through in this bot run. Something ominous, ugly.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

(11-27-2015, 11:14 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: crash daniel stadium pleased evil wild trouble improve mutual fight tree drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl
Waning: kept easy agree picked smiling fully sister experience mall meditation awake event around mirror good joke office hide sign worry waking sun support went sink music mon heart ending link cousin hospital castle up days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
While all the hoards are fighting over new electronics and other nick nacks on the biggest shopping day of the year, dreamers are CRASHing in dreamland. Notice the highest surge score (Crash) is a measly 37.3, which was totally expected since most of our American dreamers probably got up early and decided to not submit their dreams from last night.

Is it just me, or is this run extremely negative? And what is the CRASH referring to? Do we have any expert on the Book of Daniel, and if so, is there any prophecy related to a CRASH? This could either be a financial crash, which by the way, is purely inevitable at some point, but the run seems to imply another type of crash….like maybe a drone or airplane crash into a “pleased stadium.” A pleased stadium would probably be a very important football game, a very close or competitive sports event, or maybe an exciting concert. At any rate, EVIL is pleased during this crash, so yeah, way negative.

The Grey Cup football game is happening this weekend between the Edmonton Eskimos and the Ottawa RedBlacks (what a terrible name for Ottawa's football team I might add. Don't know why the Roughriders went away)
Just thought of something. What if the lingo EVIL isn't talking about spirits or negative entities, but rather a rock band? I was thinking of Pop Evil, who sings some really great songs, in my opinion. Their tour schedule includes a stint in Canada in the next week.... http://popevil.com/tour-dates/

...but no stadiums that I can tell. Maybe the Canadians can identify one as a stadium.
crash daniel stadium pleased
I am going to start with the most simple possibility first. That would be a crash at a stadium involving a Daniel.  Crashes that occur at stadiums are often race car crashes.   Daniel Suarez is a Nascar driver.  I would look for him to be involved in a crash.  If the stadium is pleased, then he and whomever else are involved in the crash are likely "ok".  If the crash does not directly involve this Daniel ( or another racing Daniel ), it might still allow Daniel to win, pleasing the crowd.
The more complex Daniel situation would be involving a metaphor with the biblical Daniel and with this Daniel we could be here for hours trying do discover what our bot meant with crash Daniel stadium and pleased.

Airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce
Another airport/plane situation.  It might be connected with:  drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed.  Perhaps something slips through a guard and is planted in the galley or is sneaks past a guard in food or by catering people.  It might be related to sauce in food.  The guard doesn't actually need to be drunk, it could just mean that security isn't tight enough as a drunk is "loose".

rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl
It seems an issue occurs with a girl who might have a plate filled with sauce thrown on her jeans.  Bad language is heard.  This incident is related to the plane issue above or is it's own separate event.
Look out folks. I just read esholar's dream from earlier today where she describes a plane crashing into a building. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Buildings

Lingo: crash daniel stadium pleased evil wild trouble improve mutual fight tree drunk guard cord prove shall kitchen evidence embarrassed airport point journey moment threat causing captain rid sauce threw concerned request ends pile language edit horror briefly plate jeans girl

I'm expecting a plane to crash into something like either a stadium or a big building within a week.
We have our first drone crash into a sporting event, referencing the prediction that "the run seems to imply another type of crash….like maybe a drone or airplane crash into a “pleased stadium.”

This wasn't a stadium, but it was a sporting event:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...SH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-01-12-33-49
Link is not working.....
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...SH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-01-12-33-49

I fixed it. Not sure why it didn't work to begin with, but that goes to show how difficult it is to do this work on a tablet. Maybe I'll get more nimble and tech savvy as we go along LOL. Thanks for the message, Goldengirl!