Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/7/15 Red Alert for Terrorism: Take the Day Residue Challenge
Trending: terrorism facial direct basic interest lock forget objective tank glad elevator silent level bowling mon nice phoenix bank goes jake prediction three animal sun andrew man garden energy brown dreaming cart hair great seated rest arrive waves traveling item taking
Waning: lucidity war dream cat billy fly snakes dog bag answer station cow sky power truck wild window moon wrote castle security true outer house tons request son model spinning deleted agree unconscious happiness dragon automatic

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Terrorism, eh? Can you say day residue? Are we creating more of the same?

Alternatively, what if Group 1 has identified our first terrorist act (basically implying that all the previous terror events have been staged)? Regardless, take the day-residue challenge and tell me whether this run is indicating past events or future predictions.

One point of reference about how to rule out day residue is to pay attention to the surge score. If this is day residue, a score of 124 would be the highest recorded day residue word in dreambot history. From there, I’m wondering whether a Phoenix Bank is being threatened as part of the terrorist act.

Putting all the indicators together, I see:
Terrorism facial direct basic interest lock (lockdown is the basic interest of the people)
Nice Phoenix bank goes
Prediction three animal sun (Sun matches Phoenix)
Seated rest arrive waves traveling (could be a coastline wave, but this could also be the energy wave coming off of a terrorist’s explosion)

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Sounds like more new terrorism to me with the surge score. It seems it will be in our face and hit us in the most basic of ways. I think that interest, lock and bank will go together. Likely in the future and about whatever the Fed will due regarding interest rate hikes.  I additionally  feel it is tied into something else and may be like what you said Eagle in group one.
What is with all of the animals?  First we have the trending words: prediction three animal sun.  Then we have in the waning words:  cat billy (could be goat) fly snakes dog and cow.  Snakes is usually associated with terror.  So what is happening with animals and is it terror related or simply farm or zoo related?  Or something else?
castle security true outer house: More world leader security concerns expressed in our bot today? Outer house seems to imply away from their home.  Perhaps a hotel or  building away from their normal residence.

I just noticed this and it has my attention!!!!  
three animal sun andrew man garden energy brown
tri state area- (three).
Andrew Cuomo, Governer of New York- (andrew)
Garden State, NJ -(garden)
WMD?- ( sun and energy )
Middle Eastern man - (brown man)  *I tend to find brown often means  "middle eastern" or  where the predominate skin color of the people residing in a country or region is brown.  Brown has been  used by the botrun previously  to identifying people of Middle Eastern descent, Nepal and an African country.
I hope I am wrong, however, I would look for a WMD event being planned for the tri state area. Hopefully it will be foiled if this is indeed true.
There's more than one meaning for jake . It can also mean everything is fine or satisfactory, as in the phrase "Everything is jake with me."

Phoenix bank goes jake prediction A bank/financial institution which was in trouble but has seemingly risen from the ashes and now all is satisfactory. Stock report that was expected to be quite negative but turns out very positive. A big rally in the stock market that gives the illusion that all is well with the economy?

That would also tie in with interest and lock. Gosh, look how good the stock market is doing. Let's raise interest rates now!
I think you might be on to something regarding banks and stocks. Thanks for speaking about the other meaning of Jake. I had never heard of it before.
(12-07-2015, 02:37 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think you might be on to something regarding banks and stocks. Thanks for speaking about the other meaning of Jake.  I had never heard of it before.

What was interesting about the choice of the word "jake" is the variety of meanings(at this point I Googled, just to make sure I remembered the first meaning correctly). "Jake" can also mean a kind of toilet and there's a kind of brake on big rigs called a "jake brake".

Even more interesting was that as I thought about it, each of those definitions could be part of the message regarding the financial situation of the country. The illusion that the economy and the financial world is fine, yet in reality they're both in the toilet, and about to hit the brakes and go into a skid.

Seated rest arrive waves traveling speaks to me of the continued migration in Europe.

Station sky power What would happen if some of the satellites that provide, say, GPS functions went down for some reason? Or communications?

Wild window moon Next full moon is on Christmas day. Should be an energetically interesting day.
dragon
In European tradition the dragon is typically fire-breathing and tends to symbolize chaos or evil, whereas in East Asia it is usually a beneficent symbol of fertility, associated with water and the heavens.
derogatory
a fierce and intimidating person
historical
(in the 16th and 17th centuries) a short musket carried on the belt of a soldier, especially a mounted infantryman.
a soldier armed with a short musket carried on the belt.

phoenix
(in classical mythology) a unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle.
a person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect.

unconscious happiness dragon automatic

The general feeling I am getting from the December Bot runs so far, especially after December 2, is that people have had enough and are attempting to get on with their lives without the 'terrorist' baggage. Today, the word 'terrorist' turned into the word 'terrorism' - in general. Dreamland could well be the baggage dumping ground.
Strong winds blow 64 railway cars off the tracks

tank elevator bowling energy cart great seated arrive waves travelling item - referring to the railway cars
fly spinning snakes - referring to the tornadoes mentioned in the article
dog bag answer station - The railway people talking about cleaning up, they were left the proverbial dog's breakfast of a mess
cow sky power wild tons cowed by the tons of power from the sky! and well, don't park trains on bridges in the wind, sheesh!

Trending: terrorism facial direct basic interest lock forget objective tank glad elevator silent level bowling mon nice phoenix bank goes jake prediction three animal sun andrew man garden energy brown dreaming cart hair great seated rest arrive waves traveling item taking
Waning: lucidity war dream cat billy fly snakes dog bag answer station cow sky power truck wild window moon wrote castle security true outer house tons request son model spinning deleted agree unconscious happiness dragon automatic
Wow, that is serious energy! Stellar connection, Shadewolf!!
#cametrue
UPdate on banks and interest rates.
They went up today.
basic interest lock forget - yes it was forgotten and is now highter!

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/16/news/eco...index.html
Well connected, TwiceBlessed. I personally believe that this CameTrue is also directly connected to the 11/29 run. Lingo "economic government tons mess needs among wars"
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...nomic-Mess

If all the recent linguistics of economic flavor are accurate, I would guess that this rate hike decision will be precisely the "economic government tons mess" AND I believe that this interest hike was more ceremonial in nature, maybe so much as to almost guarantee another war ("needs among wars").

Time will tell...
Ooh yeah...watch Syria. Listen to Russia's actions there and what verbage this bunch of criminals in DC uses.