Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote Viewing Dream
Start of Dream: I am seeing what looks like a building in a European town. It is on the corner of a row of buildings, each connected, yet different. The building I am looking at has big windows, tan walls with darker colored trim around windows and door. Curtains in all windows and door so you can't see inside.

I am describing out loud what I am seeing. Then I hear, "look inside". I hesitate and decide not to because I don't know enough about remote viewing and I'm not sure I will be able to get out. I have no idea what is inside, it could be another remote viewer who is experienced.

I am now away from the building and someone is talking with me. I don't see my surroundings. This person says, "what did you see inside"? I told them that I did not look inside because I am not a trained Remote Viewer. I went on to say, If you want me to work with you, then I want training and I want to be paid for my time. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I love exercising my free will.
Hi Julie, have you considered going back into this dream to see what you were trying to remote view? Remote viewing was a military program and I find it interesting that the location was a European town. Demand your pay and take a peek!
Nope, not going back. I can play dodgy too. Dodgy

(11-30-2015, 10:04 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi Julie, have you considered going back into this dream to see what you were trying to remote view? Remote viewing was a military program and I find it interesting that the location was a European town. Demand your pay and take a peek!
all righty then...I'll go in for you! I wonder what I'd get incubating for your dream locale....

No harm, no foul, I'll try it tonight and see if I get anything! : Cool
(11-30-2015, 09:13 AM)Julie Wrote: Start of Dream: I am seeing what looks like a building in a European town. It is on the corner of a row of buildings, each connected, yet different. The building I am looking at has big windows, tan walls with darker colored trim around windows and door. Curtains in all windows and door so you can't see inside.  

I am describing out loud what I am seeing. Then I hear, "look inside". I hesitate and decide not to because I don't know enough about remote viewing and I'm not sure I will be able to get out. I have no idea what is inside, it could be another remote viewer who is experienced.

I am now away from the building and someone is talking with me. I don't see my surroundings. This person says, "what did you see inside"? I told them that I did not look inside because I am not a trained Remote Viewer. I went on to say, If you want me to work with you, then I want training and I want to be paid for my time. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I love exercising my free will.

LOL -I have been known to tell various energies and beings who want me to do something on my dime that it ain't gonna happen unless they pony up an expense account for me.

Robert Heinlein coined a phrase: TANSTAAFL. "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. "

It's all about the exchange of energy, after all. Big Grin
Unfortunately I can be goaded into something by someone telling me I can't. Fatal flaw! Big Grin
Hey, same here!! How much suffering could have been avoided by having an ability to conform? Smile
Ahh, but that takes all the fun out of it! I am an endless source of amusement for my officemate.....
GG - The building is in Germany.