Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/13/15 Obama's Dead Dream Meeting!
Trending: obama sun tennis recently dead dream meeting view barely corn request man stormy up underneath were leading being round dust virus sat consequences had occurred think resist there embarrassed bit applying based down into generic remember small computer one blocked
Waning: sea share ride closer story cancel need logged sign fire giving support access naked event lake form yes link easily food thanks months fri child state action boss streets focus meditation husband unconscious cheating dreamer

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This is day number 2 for Obama, and I have evidence that the dreams are running lock step with major news outlets. Today’s run starts out with “Obama Sun,” which resembles the latest news from the Paris climate change summit. I took the liberty of a screenshot of all these major headlines.

Okay, so looking at those headlines, we are to assume that big successes ensued from the conference. Conversely, what if the follow on linguistics in our run today indicates what is REALLY happening with respect to climate change? Check this out....This is a hoot!

Lingo: obama sun tennis (batting ideas back and forth) recently dead dream meeting + view barely corn request (no regard at the meeting for the real issues, like food supply, e.g. corn) man stormy up underneath were leading (in other words, the global “leaders” are really NOT in charge, but rather a group of underground leaders) being round dust virus sat consequence (Somehow this new policy becomes a nasty virus, maybe akin to another parasite that feeds on the peoples' hard earned money and sucks more wealth from the middle class until we are all living homeless.)

In general, I think the DreamBot is suggesting drastically different results from this climate summit. It was a “dead dream meeting.”

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

The original climate change scientist agrees with the dreambot:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2...alks-fraud
I agree with you 100%, Eagle1.

Here is an article from CBC. You just have to read the comments.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paris-agree...-1.3362500

I may be wrong, but isn't China still considered a developing country?
You know what would help immensely in this seemingly circus-type agenda is to simply release the black technologies into the unclassified, commercial world. Problem solved in less than 5-10 years. Oh wait, that would eliminate wars too, and the need for a debt-based monetary system. Never mind, forget I said anything. Smile
corn request man stormy up underneath were leading- this might be about Iowa and the election and polls.  Also perhaps the debate.
"Nine candidates will appear in prime-time Tuesday night for the final Republican presidential primary debate of 2015, a critical event that will help shape the contest heading into the Iowa caucuses."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/13/politics/r...index.html
And it's been reported that Cruz is taking the lead over Trump
(12-13-2015, 05:28 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: You know what would help immensely in this seemingly circus-type agenda is to simply release the black technologies into the unclassified, commercial world. Problem solved in less than 5-10 years. Oh wait, that would eliminate wars too, and the need for a debt-based monetary system. Never mind, forget I said anything. Smile

Hah! Lol I wish! TPTB hoard all the good tech toys for themselves! Bastards! Big Grin
I cannot resist posting this. Sorry to jump in when I may not do so again, but dig it.

Aug. 3, I had thought it was the 8th., in that run was

"taylor sun game" and this may be nuttin big but it's bugged me for days, since I started following your bots daily, again that "taylor" is not only the biggest meme ever but tied to "bully/barry" which is now "obama" in runs. (Please correct me if taylor is not the biggest meme now, ever. I left in June? and already taylor was this nagging name that fulfilled multiple times and yet won't go away.

I forgot...."obama sun" is noteworthy also because he and his family will be in Hawaii sun starting this weekend, for their long, holiday vacation.
Hi Nanny!! Big Grin
Yes, Taylor is the biggest meme I would say for sure. The world sure likes to dream of her. Obama has only been mentioned by name recently. You are right, he does usually go to Hawaii and sun would make sense for sure.
Jump in anytime Nanny. Even if it months in between, you are always welcome.
Twice! You've got mail, LOL. Very nice to hear from ya, gal.

Thanks about the "taylor" meme, stubborn thang. Wink I saw another word tonight and it's a regular one, and now I forget it.

Did any of you ever decide if "barry" in a lot of runs was manilow, once but was it Obama sometimes or often? I suspect so but didn't follow y'all on what you think.
Nanny, your return to the forum is truly an answer to prayer ... if Still would return as well, then the prayer would be fully answered ... but I'll take you alone for now! (Smile.)
Guess what? Still posted a dream yesterday. They both visited!
(12-15-2015, 06:03 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Nanny, your return to the forum is truly an answer to prayer ... if Still would return as well, then the prayer would be fully answered ... but I'll take you alone for now!  (Smile.)
(12-15-2015, 03:01 AM)Nanny Wrote: Twice! You've got mail, LOL. Very nice to hear from ya, gal.

Thanks about the "taylor" meme, stubborn thang. Wink I saw another word tonight and it's a regular one, and now I forget it.

Did any of you ever decide if "barry" in a lot of runs was manilow, once but was it Obama sometimes or often? I suspect so but didn't follow y'all on what you think.

Nanny, I believe it has always or nearly always been Obama when Barry has been mentioned. The actual work Obama has been in the botrun recently from 12-12- 12-14. Trump may have been King.
NHWatcher, and BTW I dig your nickname, "watcher." Wow, am thankful that by Still and I returning, you have had another prayer answered. Feel free to PM me if need be, ever. But since we just "met" I get it if you rather only talk publicly. Internet has a lot of nuts and caution is wisdom.

I do want to share with you and the whole forum that it sure is a huge coincidence that Still and I returned on the same day, having left here I believe the same month if not week. NO...honestly we did not orchestrate this. We just this same hour communicated together for the first time in all of those months.

Very cool meeting you, NH Watcher.

(12-15-2015, 06:03 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Nanny, your return to the forum is truly an answer to prayer ... if Still would return as well, then the prayer would be fully answered ... but I'll take you alone for now!  (Smile.)

Big thanks, Twiceblessed! I want take time to search here for all "barry" botruns and all "bully" runs.

(12-15-2015, 03:43 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 03:01 AM)Nanny Wrote: Twice! You've got mail, LOL. Very nice to hear from ya, gal.

Nanny, I believe it has always or nearly always been Obama when Barry has been mentioned. The actual work Obama has been in the botrun recently from 12-12- 12-14. Trump may have been King.
ditto what nanny said. I don't believe in coincidences...something meant it to work out this way for some reason. lets figure it out!
I do not believe it was a coincidence either. One of you coming back would have gotten our attention but both of you? There is a reason why you both came back at the same time and as I used to say when I taught little ones, " does everyone have their listening ears on?" There is a message here. So glad to have you guy back.
Yeah, totally Welcome Back!
The band is getting back together?

Each according to their gifts.

All right. That does it. I am tired of typing on my darned phone and dealing with the dinky keyboard. Going to fire up the laptop and make my life easier.
I'm not calling this a hit, except there is current news about Obama. He was on some Alaska survival TV show tonight, so this article says. Lots of pics of him eating raw salmon, there's sun, etc. I don't know at a glance which of the three Obama runs this best goes with, sorry. Getting tired this time of the night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-Wild.html
that show was a giant push for climate change blahblah.