Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 12/17/15 Red Alert: Lifestyle
Trending: lifestyle cannabis salad wed treasure shelf abilities superman laptop meet grocery bottom pizza pool class indicated sweet dogs computers papers easier josh love mind states miss ate drunk session tab needs specific recently christmas dry wonder contents puzzle shows reality
Waning: crush beautiful path floating notice inside wearing smile link hallway applying naked mon creature now cat form mother voice escape realize funny level closer heard days up corner makeup reading bathroom sun meeting obama adventure

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Today’s run is all about lifestyle choices. From different types of intoxication to the various types of food and even different types of fashion (wearing vs naked), the Red Alert word has clear support throughout the run. But what are we supposed to know about lifestyle? Is the American lifestyle about to change? Maybe it’s not precognitive but just something to tell us how diverse our lifestyles are? Diversity and contradictions are abundant in this run (Computers / Papers, Love / Mind, Wearing / Naked, etc.

There is much to behold in this run, chock full of goodies and treats for us DreamForecasters.

Oops, one more thing for Nanny: Check out Group 1: Sun meeting Obama adventure. I'll let ya'll cover that one! Smile

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Holy crap! Red Alert fulfilled according this headline:

Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’

A fundamental transformation of America is by definition a big lifestyle change. My vote is #CameTrue:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...n-america/
Eagle, hmm so why is his yearly trip to Hawaii for a couple week Christmas stay being dreamed by so many as to make the list at all?
Is he meeting someone here that'll get attention? Where's Reggie spending Christmas? here to walk the beach again? Big Grin

Sounds innocuous at first glance but this is the bot run so let's watch for a meeting in Hawaii of some type to make news or blogosphere (if that's even a word yet.)

Noting something about "bottom" of the "pool" not far below "treasure."
In a very recent run wasn't "treasure" a word but in possible context of bottom of the ocean? Gotta check.

That's all I got right now except a lot of the words reminded me of our troops at this time of year. They have "superman abilities" and are "missing" the "states," love "pizza" as most troops do, and military life encourages them to get "drunk." Why not, being far from home this time of year, etc. They travel even to Iraq with "laptops" and are away from those they "love." Mentioning it because so many words worked with this, to trigger me thinking of them.
(12-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Holy crap! Red Alert fulfilled according this headline:

Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’

A fundamental transformation of America is by definition a big lifestyle change. My vote is #CameTrue:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...n-america/

I had never heard "DREAMers" used as a term before in this fashion, another bit of semantics to note for future (or past) bot runs:
Paul Ryan’s bill funds entirely this 2012 executive amnesty for “DREAMers”—or illegal immigrants who came to the country as minors.