Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbers
12/20/2015 AM
Mood: confused
No intent but, I did read the postings about numbers and their meanings last night.

I was trying to figure how my recent birthday would change my numbers on my personal chart. Is this going to be a good or bad year for me? I kept trying to add up the numbers in my head. I kept forgetting the sums of the previous addition calculations and I kept losing my place. I finally started using my fingers but I still kept miscalculating. I kept getting wrong numbers and I was aware the numbers were wrong but I kept trying. I kept coming up with 11! It was very important that I get the right numbers as I needed to know what to expect. Then I realized that even if I did get the correct numbers I would not know what they meant or how to interpret them. I just kept trying.

Comments:
I know I have a calculating mind (as in numbers are easy for me).
Years ago I did do my own charts as part of my research of mystical things. I have forgotten most of what I learned. I would have to find the books again.
I know there is power in numbers.
I need a better numerologist!
11 is a master number.

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-new...er-numbers

Quote:Master number 11

The number 11 represents instinct, and is the most intuitive of all numbers. It is your connection to your subconscious, to gut feeling and knowledge without rationality. Because the 11 has all the qualities of the 2 (since 1 + 1 = 2), the negative points of the 11 -- anxiety, shyness, stressed energy -- are balanced out by the 2's qualities of charisma and inspiration. 11 is the dichotomy number, meaning it is both extremely conflicted and also a dynamic catalyst.

The danger of the 11 is that it needs to be focused on a very specific, concrete goal. If you have 11 in your chart and it isn't attached to a specific project, you will most likely experience anxiety and fear. It's extremely powerful and capable of great things, but can also be extremely self-sabotaging when not used correctly.

If you have the Master number 11 in your Numerology chart, tap into it and use it to create personal power and spiritual evolution. Do not deny your instincts, and let your inner, guiding voice push you toward growth and stability. This is a number of faith, and very much associated with psychics, clairvoyants and prophets.
(12-20-2015, 05:49 PM)esholars Wrote: 12/20/2015 AM
Mood: confused
No intent but, I did read the postings about numbers and their meanings last night.

I was trying to figure how my recent  birthday would change my numbers on my personal chart. Is this going to be a good or bad year for me? I kept trying to add up the numbers in my head. I kept forgetting the sums of the previous addition calculations and I kept losing my place. I finally started using my fingers but I still kept miscalculating. I kept getting wrong numbers and I was aware the numbers were wrong but I kept trying. I kept coming up with 11! It was very important that I get the right numbers as I needed to know what to expect. Then I realized that even if I did get the correct numbers I would not know what they meant or how to interpret them. I just kept trying.

Comments:
I know I have a calculating mind (as in numbers are easy for me).
Years ago I did do my own charts as part of my research of mystical things. I have forgotten most of what I learned. I would have to find the books again.
I know there is power in numbers.
I need a better numerologist!

Dear, 

i would like to help you. And also i would like to help me. When was your birthday? Maybe then we find out what signification the number 11 has. 

with the best regards 

Lean