Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama
As I was getting ready for bed tonight, I said the intention to dream about future events between now and Jan 1, 2016. After I turned out the light, suddenly it was too quiet in my bedroom. This made me go into hyper alert mode and I am fully awake. Then I got up to change my nightclothes because what I was wearing was too warm. I turned on the light, getting out of bed and as I walked, I saw the face of Obama and heard "someone will try to kill him".

I know this will be no surprise to anyone should this happen. I'm curious though, if the public would even hear about it if it did happen. After I finished typing this, I thought about the words again and for some reason the color red came up.
Thanks, Julie. My friend has simply seen Obama "walk away," as soon as his role in dismantling present US power structures is complete. Rebecca Sterling in her vision of 2015 earlier this year, stated that Obama initially wanted to be the Antichrist, but the Elite told him no, that someone else was chosen to be the upcoming world leader. Interesting that Obama is now in Hawaii, on his annual vacation. Mia Marie Pope, who knew him growing up in Hawaii, has been interviewed online stating that as a teenager and young adult in Hawaii, Obama was well known as a drug addict and homosexual. If that is true, he may very well have many in Hawaii, out to get him.
Thanks NH Watcher. As I was reading your reply, I remembered that in the last few weeks, when I look at Obama on TV, I can "see" invisible strings attached to him, like a puppet. My Spirit gets all upset when I look at him, so I try to avoid it.

(12-22-2015, 05:18 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Thanks, Julie.  My friend has simply seen Obama "walk away," as soon as his role in dismantling present US power structures is complete.  Rebecca Sterling in her vision of 2015 earlier this year, stated that Obama initially wanted to be the Antichrist, but the Elite told him no, that someone else was chosen to be the upcoming world leader.  Interesting that Obama is now in Hawaii, on his annual vacation.  Mia Marie Pope, who knew him growing up in Hawaii, has been interviewed online stating that as a teenager and young adult in Hawaii, Obama was well known as a drug addict and homosexual.  If that is true, he may very well have many in Hawaii, out to get him.
me too Julie. I have never been able to tolerate hearing his voice. my spirit refuses.
For years I was unable to watch him on television, looking into his eyes on the screen was very disturbing to me and I felt evil. I have not experienced that with anyone else (other than with a bypasser on the street once; many years ago and still disturbs me when I recall that, probably only a 5 second encounter). At any rate, never knew of any one else that felt that way with the Pres. Now I I feel somewhat immune to him and can actually watch him on TV, but choose not to. Thanks for sharing, I was very curious about my reaction but indeed trusted my "spidey sense".