Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Star Cluster Formation
About 6:02 am central time. I was dreaming fictional-like stories and it was literally split -- interupted for literally a second or two. Long enough to make it out, and then it was gone and back to the dream. The interuption was a vision of the night sky with a small cluster of stars, 3-4 maybe with two of them quite large. These were making it appear as one huge star with the naked eye, but closer inspection (what I saw) was 3-4 doing some sort of nova or collision. It was beautiful, but terrifying as it was somewhat close to our own solar system and I knew it would affect us.
Awesome! I look forward to this one coming true (unless it is close enough to affect us negatively). Smile
(12-22-2015, 10:10 AM)silvermitt Wrote: About 6:02 am central time.  I was dreaming fictional-like stories and it was literally split -- interupted for literally a second or two.  Long enough to make it out, and then it was gone and back to the dream.  The interuption was a vision of the night sky with a small cluster of stars, 3-4 maybe with two of them quite large.  These were making it appear as one huge  star with the naked eye, but closer inspection (what I saw) was 3-4 doing some sort of nova or collision.  It was beautiful, but terrifying as it was somewhat close to our own solar system and I knew it would affect us.

Triple Conjunction(the next being 2148) The Grand Conjunctions (2020-21)planets looking like stars from the naked eye, and Orions Nebula Betelgeuse?
Orion Nebula is where new stars are born. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...ow-public/
Didn't have time to review the video, so it may not be applicable here, but I provide it in case it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiqQ6AVceWM
(12-22-2015, 10:10 AM)silvermitt Wrote: About 6:02 am central time.  I was dreaming fictional-like stories and it was literally split -- interupted for literally a second or two.  Long enough to make it out, and then it was gone and back to the dream.  The interuption was a vision of the night sky with a small cluster of stars, 3-4 maybe with two of them quite large.  These were making it appear as one huge  star with the naked eye, but closer inspection (what I saw) was 3-4 doing some sort of nova or collision.  It was beautiful, but terrifying as it was somewhat close to our own solar system and I knew it would affect us.

Thank you for your dream, this is a nice dream.