Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/23/15 Days Site View
Trending: days site view nurse materials information use town web analytics purposes dirty december data protected dogs license recommended trusted prevent trade linked browser implied personal class provided improve bowl provide interact infected when afterwards explore cards will blanket laws whenever
Waning: now pick gonna exactly app friend escape sleeping wants inc event heart husband blood dream wait teeth trip company cannot level sun goes basic snake band map theater completed job movie dog sat mon fri

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

There have been at least two runs with ink and today we get inc. Is it a variation or a clarification of sorts?

Ink a deal works with inc., as in incorporation. Y'know, Eagle, I get a vibe this might be directed at you. The bot is offering its opinion, in a way. Big Grin

Got dogs/dog Animals or a verb?

Sun goes basic For some reason, this has my brow furrowed. Don't know why.

Blood dream wait teeth says vampires to me, although most vampires feed on energy, not blood(There are some which do both).
Oh wow, DLP! Still haven't read today's run, really. I will revisit this tonight. THANK YOU!
improve bowl provide interact- are bowl games more fun if you provide fans with some interaction?
2 similar words (they may have more then one meaning but are paired for likeness below)
Dog/Dogs
Provide /Provides
site/view
when/whenever

recommended/trusted
escape/trip
What?! Is the top section warning us that in just days something happens, and it matters that we best be "nursing"/caring very much for the "materials" of this "site," its "information & analytics?!" Worse, that the "purpose" is a "dirty" BOMB?? or what? something that makes this month "dirty." If not bomb....hmmm.....It does feel like we're being told to PAY ATTENTION to the runs, etc.

Both "provided" and "provide" so another heads-up.

"Heart, husband, blood, dream" well, very recent run had "wife, heart."

Uh oh..."sun, goes, basic, snake" Pay attention! Yesterday our sun had flares of an M1 and M2, now today an M4. This matters since it's been very quiet for months again, now.

DLP, you said, "There have been at least two runs with ink and today we get inc. Is it a variation or a clarification of sorts?"

Maybe, but what stands out to me, and sorry it's a tad political, can't be helped...is that "ink" can be congress, senate or both, or another danged "Executive order" and there exists youtube of a phonecall and someone in the WHouse called the admin. "the corporation" saying that was codeword, or something like that.

(12-23-2015, 10:35 AM)DLP Wrote: There have been at least two runs with ink and today we get inc.  Is it a variation or a clarification of sorts?  

Ink a deal works with inc., as in incorporation. Y'know, Eagle, I get a vibe this might be directed at you. The bot is offering its opinion, in a way. Big Grin

Got dogs/dog Animals or a verb?

Sun goes basic For some reason, this has my brow furrowed. Don't know why.

Blood dream wait teeth says vampires to me, although most vampires feed on energy, not blood(There are some which do both).

Oh brother, after noticing "sun" in context I didn't finish reading the run. Uh oh..

"snake band map theater completed job movie dog sat mon fri" is there going to be another theater massacre? Or if so, hopefully a foiled attempt?
LOL -When I think of ink, I think of tattoos.