Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/30/15 Red Alert: Bruce Lee
Trending: bruce lee objective technically slick rise complete great listen concert unfortunately power seeing site whenever bottle chance use will question neighborhood basically information come materials web mistake purposes interact friend analytics previously license prevent advanced hopefully hoping manager comes ladder
Waning: form city island exit basic space link death teeth boyfriend shower husband daughter experience kitchen evil lots company up story female sleeping calling dreams sign hey thanks split dreaming fri good horse carousel now luck

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

unfortunately, Bruce Lee is dead but, technically he will continue to interact with living people due to new advanced technology. His estate manager will continue to sell "use of image" licenses whenever he has a chance. I am sure that his family members are dreaming of their split and hoping all the stories he will be in will advance them up the ladder to good fortune. With new technology Bruce can once again ride the carousel of life.
It's pick on Eagle1 day. *L*

bruce lee objective technically slick rise complete

"...he also does not look “technically sick” as the botrun implies"

"Ahead of its release next month, a clip has arrived online from the upcoming martial arts sequel Ip Man 3 which sees Donnie Yen’s Ip Man with his most famous student, the martial arts icon Bruce Lee. "
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/12/ne...e-lee.html
good horse carousel now luck- Awesome! This is good news!
form city island exit basic space link death-The first thought I had was Space Station related, but there may be something else going on here. Perhaps there is a communication shutdown/issue with the international space station which would be a communication type of death.Or, a problem when the next group leaves to go back to earth (exit) or when the next cargo  launch returns. That would all be a link issue with the space station.  For those on meteor watch, this might be a notice one is coming!!!! The space link would be the meteor and the city/island death would take place from the meteor. Exit would be the meteor leaving space or the exit of (death of) people and plant life.
Thank you everyone. I will quietly take this opportunity to delete my entire entry for today. Red Alert still stands. Smile

Sorry for being a total moron! Smile
Wink 
Metaphor madness today! "bruce lee objective" but who's objective? Whomever is going to initiate "apocalypse" and my hunch is that this has to do with "snakes" being likely Isis/Isil or their supporters...cough cough. Wink

Much of the rest of this run seems like random subconscious clutter but! knowing these clever bots there's likely a coming headline or two even if they're not major ones.

Oh, editing this in quickly, somebody's going to "bottle chance" to "use" later but again, need more input, Number 5 alive.

LOL Eagle1, so didja delete part of your post? what in the world have some of us missed? Big Grin

(12-30-2015, 04:31 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thank you everyone. I will quietly take this opportunity to delete my entire entry for today. Red Alert still stands. Smile

Sorry for being a total moron! Smile
Well, for starters I assumed Bruce Lee was still alive since there was a big birthday party for him. Then Sherriann wisely caught me reading the word SLICK as SICK. Silly.... Smile

Sent from my STUDIO X PLUS using Tapatalk
LOL oh, well in this sick world that was a great what, is that a "freudian slip?" if not, Puhleeeze give me your take on what that cliche means.

Oh! so you just had a human moment when posting. Hey, the dude BL is gone but his movies live-on. They make for a good metaphor IMO.