Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/29/15 Calling Lots Split
Trending: calling lots split dreaming hey remove december fish request ladder trying killing good carousel uncomfortable pointing tea yoga laundry death mon 2015 count imagined luck there horse scared cannot lucid feet evil niece dial silver gave kill bunny room blanket
Waning: sit parked third logged totally mirror heart false journey sorry super event city teeth grabbed sex form writing space wild hotel amazing higher futuristic lines asian literally storm yeah concert style fancy female unconscious happiness

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I attempted to drive home yesterday, but quickly decided to turn around and not risk driving in winter weather. “Good carousel uncomfortable.”

It looks like the bot is seeing the end of December for some reason: Hey remove December and Death mon 2015.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

remove December fish request ladder trying killing good carousel uncomfortable pointing tea yoga laundry death

Something about removing something in December that was trying to kill the 'good carousel' of life - trying to make the 'good carousel' uncomfortable to the point where it would kill off the good things in life like having tea and doing yoga and laundry, which is all quite therapeutic, IMHO. Cool
sorry super event city teeth- um...so where is the Super Bowl being held this year?...yeah...
remove december fish request ladder trying killing good carousel uncomfortable- since fish swim in water and we had a lot about swimming in our botruns lately, I am going say that this has to do with all of the flooding in the UK and the US such as Missouri. The ladder reference is about trying to "get out " of the flood/water,requesting aide.  The good carousel is the good life which is not so good due to the weather. Glad you stopped and turned around due to weather Eagle.
Hopefully this is just "remove December" from the calendar. But, we have from other runs "dirty December," "cities modify delete" and now this. Bet I'm forgetting one that applies, too.

LOL "laundry death mon" well yeah, these Mondays after holidays I bet a lot of us feel that way. Okay, seriously, yeah there could be a headline for this. Somebody dies in a laundry chute? or is found in one?

"tea yoga" could be a hint of folks thinking of those old' cliche-like New Years' Resolutions.
Laundry is therapeutic? Wink

Sent from my STUDIO X PLUS using Tapatalk
Howdy, Eagle1!

Actually, yes it is. All things where we work with our hands and our minds are potentially free to be clear and peaceful make it/them therapeutic.
Best-case scenario is us being centered in our meditative state as we go about our day. We notice the thought-stream pull on us or find ourselves immersed in it yet again, and the magic is in the noticing. We notice and then are not.

How'd I do, teacher? Cool
Doing laundry is therapeutic for my mom. haha
(12-29-2015, 06:42 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Laundry is therapeutic? Wink

Not in my world.
Yes it can be. When I lived in an apartment without washer and dryer, I would go across the street to do my laundry. It was a nice combo convenience store/laundry and I would put my wash in and get a beer and chill out drinking and reading.

LOL DLP, duly noted sistah! Cool
So, since this is fun, tell me this if you will.

Can Moving as in what we're both doing now, be therapeutic? Yeah, it is for an old gal/soulsearcher like me. It's showing me how far I have to go compared to where my meditative self is now, and man have I been humbled, argh. Seems the higher the consciousness is, the more we need to be humbled. I am finally getting it, that not even the most accomplished master of meditation or spiritual matters is a guru yet, though I've encountered a few that thought so. LOL...

me? my calm inner-self has limits and one inch past those limits I am just WRONG, bytchy and seeing it thankfully in the moment.

Julie, I'm diggin it. You're a cool chick. All of this talk of laundry made that TV comedy "Big Bang Theory" come to mind. (I have a crush on Sheldon, LOL)

Back to this run, and this "remove December" is bugging me. Not much time left, no panic here felt and yet is apocalypse really close? along with "killing good carousel uncomfortable" yeah there's that comfort zone reference again.

I'm nervous about this run because this morning someone at work mentioned to me, "Hey did you know 1 million people will be in Times Square tonight for the ball to drop?" Being in New York tonight might not end well, I hope they've got tight security, but how can you with that many people expected? It's like dry tinder waiting for a spark.