Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went into the House of a woman i have liked before
6th of January 2015

I went into the house of Ruth, a woman i used to like in my youth. The door was somewhat open and i could just go in. She was in the House, too, but somewhere else, up a windingstair. I needed something of the House, i have left something there. And somehow the house was also a ship. I was lying on the slightly precipitous floor. In front of me were the 2 rooms of the house and I needed something of the left room.  It seemed Ruth was working and a costumer was in the house, and after the costumer left she came down to me. I said that it was terrible of me that i have just walked in her house. But she meant more why i did not just get what i needed. I answered sort of that it was her room and i waited for her. If i had my dreamspeech she asked. I had my dreamspeech. Then she lay herself beside me and touched with her left hand, a right lower lumbar rib. It hurted, and she said that the people are not anymore properly taken care of.

Associations:

When i dream of a woman i liked or i do like, for me it is also a representation of my current feeling.  And i feel a lot for a woman now. And today some work I was translating, had to do with the work of the woman i like a lot now.
So it was like as if i went into her house. Also I want to go take care of the people in Kurdistan or Syria. That she touched my right rib i associate with the history of Adam and Eva. And that her house is also part ship has to do with her last name, which in english could be translated in shipman. I received two mails concerning dreams today, and yesterday I spoke about dreams. I also had to say that i can`t attend 2 family commitments because i will go to a lecture and a seminar during my further education in psychology. I do this further education because of my interest for dreams.