Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
(05-15-2016, 03:01 PM)Nanny Wrote: You are brave! Braver than I, so far. I'm sitting on mine. Nobody but daughters have heard'em....in person.

Seriously, with what we post online, there's now legitimate concern for we veterans and/or patriots having our hunting rifles, etc. confiscated. It's already happened in a few states. Eventually, anyone that dares tell tales of us having tasted the supernatural realm in any way are the sanest in the nation that they'll be confiscating from.

A meet and greet of this website and I do mean all active posters, not lurkers would rock. Err, will rock if it happens someday.

(05-15-2016, 01:04 AM)DLP Wrote: Maybe someday I'll tell the stories of my close encounters of the 3rd kind. Big Grin

LOL at my literal, sincere self, gal. Thanks for clarifying. Almost had me scratching my head on that one.  Big Grin

(05-15-2016, 06:19 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Nanny I was just joking about how we were talking about seeing things in shadows etc. and what do you know? I find a funny about said topic. Big Grin I don't doubt your angel for a minute. So glad you shared that with us.

And DLP? You know I'm waiting to hear those now..... Big Grin

Not to worry, Nanny. I tend to be careful about what I post. But given I've posted about dealings with shadow critters and given what I do/what I'm called to do, other encounters shouldn't come as a big surprise. Big Grin

Besides...one of the best ways to hide is in plain sight.
DLP, you said, "Besides...one of the best ways to hide is in plain sight."

This certainly has been true in the Intelligence community but used selectively of course. Big Grin
Gotta keep this journal going with the noteworthy stuff. My fault, been burning the midnight oil for most of over two weeks. Hubby's vacationing in 3 locations of the great 48 so I am too, right here. If I want, like my quality-nameless brand (so nobody gets free advertising on the boss's dime/time) Cookies and Cream milk shake at 11PM like last night, I'm having it and oh boy not sleeping till 2am approx.

BUT yep.....not recalling my dreams, except....this dud well I mean the part I can recall.

I awoke this morning from a terribly loud thunder and likely lightening-strike since power was then out over 2-and-half hours, while dreaming I was staring at salad fix'ins in a bowl and telling the person with me that no, I did not want to have to cut it up into the proper salad. Oh, look at that dang, whole onion, etc....as I recall.

But, I still trust that had I had "one of those" types of dreams that I was slammed with for a few weeks, I'd remember it vividly with it haunting me a bit or lot.

Or, am I lieing to myself and cheating myself out of remembering a couple of important dreams?? Seriously admit, I don't know.
Dang mix of success and failure last night! FART...

I slept very well for 9 hours with just one wake-up, very short one which for me is my best type of nights minus once a year where I sleep 8 or so solid hours. I also awoke naturally on my own.

Yep, awoke out of a dream and only have a snippet but it's "loud" and intriguing. I did obey for a minute, laying still hoping to bring the rest of it, but nope.

I was viewing a calendar. it was the type I use, maybe a sq. ft. and glossy pics above every calendar page. As I or something turned the pages, they were "doing" something. Lighting up? I remember thinking about or talking about what it was and what it meant. It was important, it meant something. Can't even know what it was doing, for sure.

But, dangit, all I knew also was that this was an important dream.
Maybe someday I'll be one of those dreamers that gets a request and that I can dream more about this one. I have slight hope of this because after we talked on this thread so much about this subject, "the big change" came and I started regularly dreaming loud, prophetic-like, bummer dreams that disturbed me, humbling and putting me in a solemn mood for my mornings.
So, a change, please....I am saying this, too aloud. I so hope and wish to dream more of this calendar dream.
I'm sleeping again and, consequently, dreaming again. Last night's dream was especially graphic, even for me. I'm going to post it later, mainly because of the theme.
Glad to hear it, and looking forward to reading it.
Forgot to come back to this thread, too.

I remembered one more tidbit of this thing. It feels like the months went backwards once. What I am sure of now is that they "replayed" or "reflipped" so-to-speak. This gave me time in the dream to talk about or think about the amazing thing they were doing and what it meant. But.....total mystery to me now of what the message was.
DLP, OMGosh your dream! yikes....do you have that kind often? I don't recall reading any of yours that were like it.
OH boy, one of those nights. Took two hours to get to sleep, or almost that. Nope, not a bad attitude about it but used it to meditate intermittently or as well as I could.

Dreams! nice one and goofy stuff. Nice one was about the elderly gentleman that taught me more about meditation and mystical Christianity than anyone I've known.

But, that other mess of dreams.....busy night with most of it not staying with me. But dream snippets of a glance of was it webs? Something above me and then awake enough to roll my eyes, knowing nothing was on the ceiling fan etc. Then, a glance of a spider shaped thing and I mean just instantaneous, thankfully. But....can't recall what else I glanced at least one other time.

The thought even came to me that I was maybe being punished for not putting effort towards meditating yesterday morning. I had the free time, is my point but chose to yackety-yack on phone instead.
That'll learn me. Big Grin
(06-01-2016, 10:49 PM)Nanny Wrote: DLP, OMGosh your dream! yikes....do you have that kind often? I don't recall reading any of yours that were like it.

Not like that, where I have no way out. I'm always able to find a way out. Always. I can't imagine being ready to kill myself knowing there's always a doorway out of the dream. And the guy with me, though I didn't know who he was in the dream, I figured out who he was after I was awake(Dude likes to show up in different faces. He thinks it's funny when I realize who the stranger was. He's right, it's funny. Big Grin ) and he would never back off from a fight, no matter what the odds were. And the thought of him being "changed" is nigh on to unfathomable. It simply couldn't happen. No way, no how. So I'm not sure what was going on with that dream. Someone trying to push my buttons, put me in fear that I'm trapped and there's no one to help me? I dunno.
A new kind of dream for you. Last question, on this one.
Was this the most grotesque one you've had or one of the very few, per the blood/gore?
(06-04-2016, 09:21 AM)Nanny Wrote: A new kind of dream for you. Last question, on this one.
Was this the most grotesque one you've had or one of the very few, per the blood/gore?

Not usually this gory(I made the choice to tone down how violent and bloody the dream really was), although I have had violent dreams in the past, generally in some sort of apocalyptic scenario.

The more I think on this dream(when I think about it. I'm pretty laid back about such things and generally don't dwell on them) the more I think I was being tested. Having all my options taken away from me, being completely on my own in the face of certain death or worse, not even having the one person I count on to have my back in such situations, what would I do? How would I react? Are those buttons that can be pushed that have me dropping into fear?

One thing I realized is I never considered the notion that the ultimate doorway out of a dream could possibly involve me dying in the dream. It would remove my energy from the scene and jolt me back into my body. If that was the lesson I was to learn, got it. That way I wouldn't waste time looking for an exit or waiting for someone to rescue me. I'd simply die and be gone out of the dream scenario, and that would be that.

Rest assured, I'd be majorly pissed when I woke if that's the way I had to use to get out of a situation. Big Grin
LOL, good point! Me too...my attitude and fortitude are, "I won't back down. Gonna stand my ground. You can back me up to the gates of hell but i won't, back, down." Wanna sing it with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QR93m8USug