Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Deglobalization"
I literally just woke up (6:30am MT) and heard the word "Deglobalization" in my head. No recollection of a dream connected to it. Just in a deep sleep, rolled over, and heard the word. No idea of why I dreamed/heard it, but it felt as if it was a bad thing... A warning.

I looked up the definition on Wikipedia here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deglobalization

Thoughts anyone?
We're a collective set of humans who already seem separated from each other. Deglobalization only separates us more, which seems counterproductive. That being said, I'd actually prefer deglobalization over a global dictatorship.

From another angle, the collapse of the dollar might feel like deglobalization.
IDK... I'm not sure what it means just yet, but I'll be watching the world a little more now.

I know the US and other countries rely on trade, but it's more about other countries products coming into the US. Maybe it's in relation to that?

To me, worst case scenario is thinking it's more about the nations coming apart... That means nations not working together for the greater cause? A war?

But the flip side of that would mean our country would have to be more self-reliant.

Good & bad both ways.. but I really felt like this was a warning..
The NWO crowd is powerfully increasing globalization. We're there and will be seeing a world currency in our generation. They are determined to hoist a digital currency on all mankind. So,

hearing "deglobalization" has got to be something about someone that's a renegade, trying to push hard against the coming, determined tide of all nations accepting Agenda 21 from the stinkin UN, and all things NWO.

Intriguing that this is what you heard.

(01-09-2016, 08:58 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: I literally just woke up (6:30am MT) and heard the word "Deglobalization" in my head. No recollection of a dream connected to it. Just in a deep sleep, rolled over, and heard the word. No idea of why I dreamed/heard it, but it felt as if it was a bad thing... A warning.

I looked up the definition on Wikipedia here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deglobalization

Thoughts anyone?
(01-09-2016, 10:52 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: We're a collective set of humans who already seem separated from each other. Deglobalization only separates us more, which seems counterproductive. That being said, I'd actually prefer deglobalization over a global dictatorship.

From another angle, the collapse of the dollar might feel like deglobalization.

Wouldn't anything that causes a societal separation be deglobalization, in varying degrees? This reminds me of the bot run from 1-7.

Devastation sloppy beast murder
"Can you imagine the supermarkets when the world economy collapses?" - Eagle

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-much-more
Good point Smile
And it could come by a number of avenues - economic collapse, EMP-sun related or foreign enemy related, or martial law for a real or trumped up reason. Boy, for a positive person I can be real suspicious!
Goldengirl, Eagle1, I am *not debating y'all. I just want to jump into this little discussion. I want to bounce a thought or two off of both of you.

May be the redneck part of me, but "deglobalization" sounds official to me. It brings to my mind thoughts of it being equal to a return of true sovereignty and independence. It reminds me of borders being closed again and going back to a sweeter time of getting Big corporations out of the driver's seat as well as taking the tyrannical powers away from world leaders that are butting-into other nations' business, etc.

Anything that is a crisis or tragedy that "deglobalizes" doesn't sound like the same thing, but after the tragedy is a bit recovered from, do y'all think that it could have deglobalized the earth in these good ways that I am thinking of?

Islandhippymama, does any of this resonate with you, and I don't mean just my ideas or questions.
IMHO, I think we are over-regulated, and controlled in ways that are not necessarily productive. And sure, the flashpoint could definitely be from a crisis, tragedy or something where we take a positive stance.

I'm concerned about Big Corp and their pressures on the population. I just read about how wheat farmers actually drench their wheat fields in glyphosate (RoundUp) to dry out the crop in order to make harvesting easier. They're actually allowed to do that. That was the last thing I needed to hear to go grain free!
Really great points, all... I haven't really felt anything or thought about this since my last post. But in bringing up Nan's discussion, I agree that Big Corp, Big Pharma, and their ilk control too much, including our politics. So I wouldn't be overly bummed, if their kind came apart.

And I really, really dislike discussing politics or anything connected to it. Just a big ball of negativity right there and makes me feel icky all over. I had a dream in mid-1998 that I am sure had something to do with 9/11. A full 3 years prior to the incident. And as soon as the news spread out about the hows and why it happened, it did not resonate with me at all. I knew from the beginning it was all b.s... Since that dream, I've done everything I can to NOT dream about anything political. I remember some of the details from that dream (multiple country involvement and airplanes), but not what I was being told in it. I was there, but only as a watcher and being given information. Whatever it was I was being told, was so horrifying to me in the dream, I woke up kicking and fighting my covers, like I was kicking away the dream. I was covered in sweat, panting hard, and shaking. It really, really scared me. Something in the dark next to me caught my eye and I turned to look at it... It was as if the drywall had caved in and became a small "grotto" of sorts, with the Virgin Mary standing in it, looking at me, and holding out her hands as if to calm me. I am not a deeply religious person, but I have had Catholic-type dreams and images come to me before. IDK why? Anyways, her image did calm me and I eventually fell back asleep... BTW, I was very awake when I saw this image of her..

Going back to the main subject, when I heard the word "deglobalization", it felt more like a world thing - not just about politics, money or even global economies. Like this was going to be a "world" concern. A "world" problem. A coming apart kind of thing... IDK, this is all I'm feeling/getting from it right now and it's mostly a feeling..
Wow! gal, so maybe this is going to indeed be something of biblical proportion, so to speak like the globe having oh, 7 Great quakes in a short amount of time sorta like the globe "spitting apart" in literal separation.
Whoaaa!!! Man, I hope not... But as soon as I read your comment, it resonated with me. Maybe not literally the earth coming apart, but more like an expansion?

I am one of those nuts that believe Earth is a living organism and that she is growing. And that every so often, she wakes up, takes a deep breath, stretches, and expands a little.. Causing complete havoc to all of us fleas and ticks living on her.

Something like that could literally "deglobalize" us.. Pull apart nations in the literal sense.. hmmm
Yes! literal is so cool within common-sense boundaries. It also fits with what hasn't been lost within the Cherokee elders before my generation. (For example, I believe that any part of my body that I have health issues with is because I abused or misused those body parts, etc.) I remind myself of this, not addressing you with it Big Grin and it is "KISS" as in "Keep It Simple, Stupid."

When in doubt, I start with the simplest, first.

This now reminds me of the morning maybe even 8yrs. ago that I got out of bed not even resurrected yet as I put on my flip flops and it almost seemed audible but I heard it said within "a storm is coming." Groggily, I immediately wondered about the weather but knew instantly that it was symbolic of social storm or something. Only time I remember that happening to me in a profound way. I still don't know for sure, except this 'ole world is in more danger and chaos than then, by far.
The time and space between being fully awake and sleep is a magical place. Things are seen and heard in those moments and people need to learn not to shrug it off.