Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction San Andreas
Hello all,

I will start to make these brief and as they come: 19 January 2016- North at the beginning of the San Andreas Fault Line heading South to its end, traveling along its length and the word Liquefaction....

Sorry they're short but that is how I tell the difference between the wandering monkey meanderings and the short precognitive experiences.

p.s to add there was a definite urge to post this as soon as I could...
DreamerOracle - love the "meandering monkey" comment. Smile
(01-19-2016, 08:47 AM)Julie Wrote: DreamerOracle - love the "meandering monkey" comment.  Smile

Thank you Smile  Its always meanderings of the monkey mind when they concerns emotional, fear driven, Joyous wanderings within that last about 6 sleeping hours (that's 18 hours dream time, a stop watch and counting as I entered sleep resulting in a 3-1 Dream to Waking Life ratio)... as Sherlock calls it "my Mind Palace" It's where we try out everything we usually never actually do within the waking world. That is unless your Astrally Traveling or you've been to the Great Hall... Starry Roof mixture of rooms and halls, lots of scholarly types .

Thank You for taking the time to read Smile
Hi DreamerOracle - Did you see the news on this yesterday?

What is odd is that this was in the news, but now this link is the only thing I can find on it, aside from YouTube videos:

http://eugenedailynews.com/2016/01/us-we...ne-surges/

This is specifically about the Juan De Fuca plate that runs offshore of the Pacific Northwest and downwards. But it if goes, I would imagine that it could/would affect that San Andreas fault line, too.
(01-19-2016, 03:24 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Hi DreamerOracle - Did you see the news on this yesterday?

What is odd is that this was in the news, but now this link is the only thing I can find on it, aside from YouTube videos:

http://eugenedailynews.com/2016/01/us-we...ne-surges/

This is specifically about the Juan De Fuca plate that runs offshore of the Pacific Northwest and downwards. But it if goes, I would imagine that it could/would affect that San Andreas fault line, too.

I'm from the UK so US news, unless its international I don't get to see but thank you for the link I'm about to read it.
Oracle, you are a blessing! sharing this.

My hunch and shared it with a galpal in San diego, saying it to her last June with confidence. Told her that Northern Cali. will pop something big, I think this will be a 7 mag. minimum and that "then southland will go-off" and that I'll be praying for them a lot.

I can't remember where the San Andreas starts. Gotta look this up.

I also think I'll go to your profile when I have time, and read your previous posts. I do want to be as informed as possible.

(01-19-2016, 05:59 PM)Nanny Wrote: Oracle, you are a blessing! sharing this.

My hunch and shared it with a galpal in San diego, saying it to her last June with confidence. Told her that Northern Cali. will pop something big, I think this will be a 7 mag. minimum and that "then southland will go-off" and that I'll be praying for them a lot.

I can't remember where the San Andreas starts. Gotta look this up.

I also think I'll go to your profile when I have time, and read your previous posts. I do want to be as informed as possible.

I will post any and all Dreams I get referring to possible geological activities, if it is truly a massive event they will come in groups with details of whats involved months before in order to give warning...
e.g November 2010 to early march 2011 I had a series of DB(Dream Bursts), the first being a Silhouette of a power station with a nuclear mushroom cloud behind it, the next scene was of Waves with sharks in their crests eating Asian people as they hit the shore... a few more(have in my journal) and then the final one a day or two before the event, two words...Quake BIG! words to that effect my journals upstairs I will share shots of my journal later. I researched sometime after the event to find that it would have taken at least 4-5 months to make Fuel Rods safe thus the timing of the first DB. I didn't share those dreams with the public... a mistake I will never make again.
Oh, DreamOracle, amen to never keeping quiet about them again! Oh, the hindsight of not sharing something, and then it happens/hits.

That you had it all, the horrible Honshu wave as well as the loss of life AND the indication of nuclear, is amazing, amazingly good that you got it all.

Thank you again. You are a blessing, as are all of our gifted dreamers, heck gifted folks of all categories. THIS....runs the engine of NDC.