Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unfinished house
lucid:

I was taken to my house. in the dream I thought it is the same as my house but reversed. the house had white brick, white trim. big multi-pane windows. I was led into the house, "open the door." I went in. the front rooms were all finished. but as I went through, it was less finished. each room I entered I was interacting with the One who guides me. I was talking to him about what I was seeing. I didn't understand why the front rooms were like brand new construction and the more I got into the house the more run down it was. I asked if any of this was going to be made new like the front rooms. "yes. there is a lot that can be finished." some of the rooms I recognized as being from places I have worked in the past that were in states of renovation. when I got to what was becoming the kitchen there was a whole row of grayish green refrigerators, bare subfloor, missing wallboards leading straight to outside. "There's still so much to be done before it's ready."
How did you feel about this dream? Did/does it feel like a personal message?

It sounded to me like a totally personal one. It, *if* so and I may be totally wrong, is indicating typical human nature of how we put on our best for others, best face, mood etc., when in reality we are a work in progress and much is still to be done. We, of course as Christians have a shabbiness and are a work in progress.

Any of this resonate? I like the dream! I accept it as a personal reminder. I have to soulsearch because I know it's easier for me to focus on hubby's faults than my own, but on judgement day I'll be facing mine, not his or anyone else's.