Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money & Date Vision, 2.3.16, am
After waking this morning, I stayed in bed thinking about the song I heard in dream time (Wings of a Dove). I was also thinking about not wanting to get out of bed. Rolleyes

While my eyes were closed, I suddenly see money, fanned out on what I think is a table. I pick up the money and see a $20, $10, $5 & $1. Then I noticed a bill in the middle that was different from the others. When I separated it from the others, it was so blurry I could not make out the writing or pictures on it. All I could see was a blurry light peach color. At the bottom in the middle of the bill was a hand written date 6-14-17. The date looked like it was hand written with a black fine tip pen. The date was very clear so there was no way to not see it.

Afterthoughts: The Date is important or I would not have remembered it.
Fascinating! This date is 16 months and 11 days from right now.
We're in 2016, what's the 11 standing for? Okay, maybe I'm just thinking amiss but had to play with that.
What matters is that this date you remembered is VIP.
Do we have this long before they force a new, digital currency on us?
Maybe the color of the currency is the color of the country's currency that the antichrist is going to come from, that is part of forcing this world currency on us, or something.
Thanks for your input Nanny. Another thought I had was, "this is not American money". It was the same length as ours, only the height was bigger.
(02-03-2016, 09:14 AM)Julie Wrote: After waking this morning, I stayed in bed thinking about the song I heard in dream time (Wings of a Dove). I was also thinking about not wanting to get out of bed.  Rolleyes

While my eyes were closed, I suddenly see money, fanned out on what I think is a table. I pick up the money and see a $20, $10, $5 & $1. Then I noticed a bill in the middle that was different from the others. When I separated it from the others, it was so blurry I could not make out the writing or pictures on it. All I could see was a blurry light peach color. At the bottom in the middle of the bill was a hand written date 6-14-17. The date looked like it was hand written with a black fine tip pen. The date was very clear so there was no way to not see it.

Afterthoughts: The Date is important or I would not have remembered it.
Dear Julie, 

an interesting dream. would be interesting to know what you see this 14th of June. Is then a Birthday of soemone you know?
Maybe from work where you make you money... 

thank you for your dream,

Lean
Lean - No, I don't know anyone with that birthdate. And I checked Google and didn't find any holidays that I could relate with. June 14, 2017 is a long way off, so I will probably forget about it.
I googled June 14, 2017 + Prophecy and came up with two interesting links. This may be why I get the "Spirit chills" when I think about 2017 and again had the "Spirit chills" when I looked at both of these.

http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=1600

http://www.tribulation-now.org/2015-2016...-timeline/
(02-04-2016, 08:54 AM)Julie Wrote: Lean - No, I don't know anyone with that birthdate. And I checked Google and didn't find any holidays that I could relate with. June 14, 2017 is a long way off, so I will probably forget about it.

Set up a calendar reminder to pop up next year. It will help you remember your dreams and dates.
(02-04-2016, 08:54 AM)Julie Wrote: Lean - No, I don't know anyone with that birthdate. And I checked Google and didn't find any holidays that I could relate with. June 14, 2017 is a long way off, so I will probably forget about it.

Dear Julie, 

i would be very gratefulif you would be aware what you see on the 14th of June 2016, yes 2016. And look at the money you saw in the Dream on the very 14th June. Maybe it will lead you to something you will see on the 14th of June 2017. 
Just an Idea, but i think i would do this.
June 14th is flag day....not a big holiday but... well, who knows. Big Grin
(02-04-2016, 10:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: June 14th is flag day....not a big holiday but... well, who knows. Big Grin

IMHO, should be more of an important day than it is. We need to remember the history of our country, and so many don't these days.
Update: Last night before going to sleep, my only thoughts were wanting to get a good nights sleep. Then the thought came to me to verbalized the intention to dream about the date 6-14-17.

I had many day residue scenes in dream time last night. When I woke this morning, I could not remember any of them clearly. A few minutes later while brewing my tea, I was again trying to remember anything at all from last night. Then the song "wings of a dove", came back to me.

When the thought comes to me to state the intention to dream about 6-14-17, I will and will post updates here.