Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/4/16 On the Highway towards Collapse
Trending: highway collapse baseball humanity concept consistent wed days castle village paid view class okay case applied chaser tales had there night up were dream suit dance care down shouting quiet lucid other beach brought cool journal wings colorful scenery oil
Waning: kid low wait father cut lady box difficult brown daughter faith nap seat recently business 2015 party husband appreciate gym meat terrible lovely baby guide remove january thank combination

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Miss you, Eagle 1!!!
I second that Julie!
Highway collapse. I wonder what type of highway, an Information highway or physical transportation highway like a freeway?  If physical, is it mother nature caused I wonder?
Also, I completely agree. Eagle, you are missed greatly.
(02-04-2016, 12:22 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Highway collapse. I wonder what type of highway, an Information highway or physical transportation highway like a freeway?  If physical, is it mother nature caused I wonder?
Also, I completely agree. Eagle, you are missed greatly.

Or could be something like taking the High Road. In that context, Highway Collapse could mean a collapse of religious institutions, or our spirituality taking a beating.
How close to the top was "shaking" yesterday? Today we have "Highway collapse" so this is may be a major quake coming.

Is "castle" our white house? "paid view class okay?" the citizenry will be okay with something about paid tours coming to our white house??

"shouting" next to "quiet" am missing something here.

" father cut lady box difficult brown daughter" is some lady going to harm her daughter with a box cutter? or vice versa??

"father, lady, daughter, husband" and "baby" all in this run.

("dream guide?" "remove January?" is this talking personally to one of you gifted dreamers that has a regular dream guide?

Lastly, I missed "meat terrible" today when top of run was "meat dancing" yesterday.

Nope, "shake" yesterday was, if it matters a lot, next to "class." Oh no! this is maybe saying "highway collapse humanity." "castle" isn't far from this, and being blunt, many say our "castle" is working to intentionally "collapse" us here, to force us to agree with digital currency and much more.

It is what it is. Horrible to have to seriously type such things.
Castle has been "white House" in the past. In this case it could additionally be those candidates seeking the White House.
beach brought cool journal wings colorful scenery oil lamp wide (lamp wide is in the boxed section)- Nanny this overlaps your lantern dream but I think here it is saying that the lamp is casting a wide light, it is colorful, perhaps hopeful.
Personally, I think beach might have to do with Sanders. Perhaps the media (journal) have been cool to him but he is now seen as casting a wide light over a group of people (youth) who are now excited to vote. I think there are multiple meanings with this section as I think the lamp might have many meanings.
I noticed the shouting and quite. Yin and yang. What is balancing here?

(02-04-2016, 03:50 PM)Nanny Wrote: How close to the top was "shaking" yesterday? Today we have "Highway collapse" so this is may be a major quake coming.

Is "castle" our white house? "paid view class okay?" the citizenry will be okay with something about paid tours coming to our white house??

"shouting" next to "quiet" am missing something here.

" father cut lady box difficult brown daughter" is some lady going to harm her daughter with a box cutter? or vice versa??

"father, lady, daughter, husband" and "baby" all in this run.

("dream guide?" "remove January?" is this talking personally to one of  you gifted dreamers that has a regular dream guide?

Lastly, I missed "meat terrible" today when top of run was "meat dancing" yesterday.

Nope, "shake" yesterday was, if it matters a lot, next to "class." Oh no! this is maybe saying "highway collapse humanity." "castle" isn't far from this, and being blunt, many say our "castle" is working to intentionally "collapse" us here, to force us to agree with digital currency and much more.

It is what it is. Horrible to have to seriously type such things.
I saw this in our Colorado news this afternoon. And it gave me a chuckle.. "wings" = "blade" maybe?

http://kdvr.com/2016/02/04/wind-turbine-...-470-ramp/