Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mel Gibson's Voice Saying "Stay The Course"
As I was pondering my personal situation, (I got a job here in Denver, but have a possible opportunity to move back to Las Vegas), I suddenly heard Mel Gibson's voice say "Stay the course"...

So I'm taking it as a sign to stay in Denver and work through all the technical issues.

(1st Note: From a scene in his movie "The Patriot", when his son Gabriel had died and his friend was telling Mel "stay the course", when Mel wanted to give up).

(2nd Note: I don't know why I get "messages" or replies in celebrity voices? This is only the second time it's happened to me, so still a new experience for me... Lol, though I'm finding this very amusing and different).
I would think you heard "stay the course" in an actors voice so you would pay attention and listen. Nice!
(02-12-2016, 11:46 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: As I was pondering my personal situation, (I got a job here in Denver, but have a possible opportunity to move back to Las Vegas), I suddenly heard Mel Gibson's voice say "Stay the course"...

So I'm taking it as a sign to stay in Denver and work through all the technical issues.

(1st Note: From a scene in his movie "The Patriot", when his son Gabriel had died and his friend was telling Mel "stay the course", when Mel wanted to give up).

(2nd Note: I don't know why I get "messages" or replies in celebrity voices? This is only the second time it's happened to me, so still a new experience for me... Lol, though I'm finding this very amusing and different).

Dear, a nice dream with a clear message, great.
Wink 
(02-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Julie Wrote: I would think you heard "stay the course" in an actors voice so you would pay attention and listen. Nice!

I agree, Julie.. Lol, the last time this happened in 2007, I had asked God for a sign on what to do about my daughter, who had joined a gang and was running away a lot... The very next morning I got suddenly laid off from work (unexpectedly). As the bosses were talking to me, I heard the comedian, Bill Ingvall's voice saying, "Here's Your Sign!".. It's his signature comedy routine. I busted out laughing because it was surprising and funny at the same time, but the bosses thought I was losing it. Lol

This basically tells me that God definitely has a sense of humor! Wink Anyways, I'm going to stick it out here for awhile and see how things go. If I'm not meant to be here, then another door will open in time.

(02-13-2016, 01:10 AM)Lean Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 11:46 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: As I was pondering my personal situation, (I got a job here in Denver, but have a possible opportunity to move back to Las Vegas), I suddenly heard Mel Gibson's voice say "Stay the course"...

Dear, a nice dream with a clear message, great.

Not a dream, Lean... Just words that I hear on occasion. Wink
(02-13-2016, 02:56 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Julie Wrote: I would think you heard "stay the course" in an actors voice so you would pay attention and listen. Nice!

I agree, Julie.. Lol, the last time this happened in 2007, I had asked God for a sign on what to do about my daughter, who had joined a gang and was running away a lot... The very next morning I got suddenly laid off from work (unexpectedly). As the bosses were talking to me, I heard the comedian, Bill Ingvall's voice saying, "Here's Your Sign!".. It's his signature comedy routine. I busted out laughing because it was surprising and funny at the same time, but the bosses thought I was losing it. Lol

This basically tells me that God definitely has a sense of humor!  Wink Anyways, I'm going to stick it out here for awhile and see how things go. If I'm not meant to be here, then another door will open in time.

(02-13-2016, 01:10 AM)Lean Wrote: Dear, a nice dream with a clear message, great.

Not a dream, Lean... Just words that I hear on occasion. Wink
Dear,
I have noticed that pictures that I see while beeing awake, or while beeing in a hypnagogic state, can be precognitive, too. 
Sometimes I could not remember a dream in the morning so i just stay quite and wait until a picture comes in front of my closed eyes. And at least once I saw parts of these Pictures on the same day. And another time i saw a part of the dream several weeks later. 
Maybe it can be like this with your words as well. 

Lean