Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquakes and tsunamis
This showed up on my FB feed and thought others might be interested in reading it as well:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and..._dt_tw_bot
US Emergency Broadcast Signal activates live tsunami warning across much of Northeast
http://www.sott.net/article/302562-US-Em...-Northeast

Relax. Connecticut is not going to get hit by a tsunami.
The state Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection said a tsunami warning for Connecticut was inadvertently broadcast from the National Weather Service Thursday morning. The alert included Fairfield County, part of Long Island Sound and New Haven, Middlesex and New London counties.

So, who has been having Atlantic tsunami dreams?
There was one during the Project September time frame, New York I believe. I don't know if it was a regular dream or Project September.
Well, at least there is a system, right?
There is an article on Before Its News about a man made tsunami to hit the Gulf of Mexico . So if that holds truth, why couldn't they do it to NYC, East Coast too?
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/0...ississippi

Anything is possible in the present holographic world.
I'm just now catching up with NDC for today. To my surprise I see the Gulf of Mexico mentioned in the first post I read. Today I was on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico looking out at the water. While I am looking out at the water I am thinking Tsunami. What would I do if I saw a big ass tsunami coming toward me. Hummmm...

(09-25-2015, 12:35 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: There is an article on Before Its News about a man made tsunami to hit the Gulf of Mexico . So if that holds truth, why couldn't they do it to NYC, East Coast  too?
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/0...ississippi

Anything is possible in the present holographic world.
I know we have an earthquake meme somewhere but I can't find it so I will post this information here.
Our acupuncture doctor mentioned something interesting this week. He recommended my daughter add some seaweed to her diet. He then said, don't eat any seaweed from the Pacific ocean because of Fukushima. He then mentioned what I already knew, that most radiation monitoring stations have all quietly shutdown due to high radiation levels all over the country and the Pacific. I wonder when the general public will find out the true extent of Fukushima. I think I now need to question my sushi eating. He did help me find a seaweed supplement that is not from the Pacific but I would not know where to begin to get seaweed to actually eat as a food that does not come from the Pacific Ocean. I also need to rethink all of my seafood eating in general. Does this now mean no Pacific seafood? The Gulf is out still due to the BP spill. So....yea. I feel conflicted. Well, more than conflicted.
While we are on the topic of contaminated water, the more I learn about what happened in Flint, the more I can't believe how selfish and immoral some people in places of power act. Those poor people. We are all connected, whether we our from Flint, the Us, Japan or The Middle East and clean water is something we all have a right to have access to. Clean I guess is a very relative word.
Twiceblessed, am glad you said this about knowing we had/have an official Earthquake thread somewhere. I keep reporting quakes on "Save Life's thread and have asked that poster twice if I should knock it off. I'll even move my quake posts if they reply "yes."

Guess one of us could start one so I'll try to do that soon, and move my quake posts or at least start using the new one? Yeah, better, but this sure does work here, too per the title.

I am thankful to hear that your acupuncture doc said this about Honshu and Fukushima. We need folks that will realize the truth and speak it. Even a year ago there were salmon in Alaskan waters with tumors? or sores on them. I saw pics. I lust salmon, dangit. That's my favorite fish, and when we move home to Texas I refuse to touch the food of the Gulf and yeah, was raised on it and had started my life in Corpus Christi. Sigh, so your post here did resonate.