Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severed Hand
Lightbulb 
Does anyone have any Idea what a Severed Hand means?
someone stole some bread?
I instantly remembered the punishment for theft back in the old countries.
see this one:
http://www.myislamicdream.com/severed_hand.html
Hand Dream Explanation — • The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
This may not be what you're looking for, but this popped into my head, so I'll honor it.

There is a famous supernatural story from 1902 called "The Monkey's Paw". It has to do with three wishes being granted to the owner of the paw, and being very careful what you wish for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey%27s_Paw
(02-25-2016, 09:48 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: This may not be what you're looking for, but this popped into my head, so I'll honor it.

There is a famous supernatural story from 1902 called "The Monkey's Paw". It has to do with three wishes being granted to the owner of the paw, and being very careful what you wish for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey%27s_Paw

That is interesting Goldengirl, thank you.
Sad 
Google Searches from 3/7/2016-4/1/2016 from my dreams:
DREAM #1 - 2/24/2016 8:52am Severed Hand Dream 2
DREAM #2 - 2/27/2016 8:23am Found the body for the missing hand!

I am so damn tired...

Bloody LoveCult fight over girl leaves man with severed hand (Graphic ... A suspected cultist could lose one of his hands after he had it severed during ...

AsiaOne
Town councils may have to set aside funds for new lifts
Last October, an 85-year-old Jurong resident's hand was severed when the doors of the lift closed before her dog got in, and while the dog leash was ...

The Sun Chronicle
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Daily Journal
BOSTON — A Massachusetts man who nearly severed a bouncer's hand with a machete after he was denied entry to a Chelsea bar has been ...

Gruesome video shows man's severed arm after his hand is chopped off in accident at work
Mirror.co.uk
A horrific video has captured the moment a man reveals his severed arm to colleagues after his hand is chopped off in a freak accident at work .

Trinidad & Tobago Express
Suspect in severed hand case walks free
The mother said one of Rampersad's hands was hanging by the skin at the wrist and two of her fingers on her other hand were severed. She was ...

Govt to ramp up lift inspections islandwide
AsiaOne
Last October, an 85-year-old Jurong resident's hand was severed by the doors of an HDB lift, although investigations showed that there was nothing ...

House lawmakers kill arts commission budget
Washington Times
The bill included additional information, including pictures of a severed hand and a man about to be beheaded. The pictures were pasted in between ..

Video: Thai man's hand almost severed during ferocious machete attack
ThaiVisa News
BANGKOK: — A man's hand was almost hacked off during a ferocious and violent attack as two rival gangs clashed outside an Internet shop in Samut ...

Woman's hand severed; suspect in custody
Trinidad & Tobago Express
A 22-year-old man is in custody in connection with the chopping of Jennifer Rampersad whose hand was severed during a cutlass attack at her home ...

Man loses hand in brutal street fight in Ho Chi Minh City
Tuoitrenews (press release)
Onlookers immediately soaked Phong's severed hand in ice and drove the two victims to hospital for medical aid. Go Vap Police arrived at the site ...
Yikes!
Accountant's hand nearly severed in robbery (Personal Message?)

April 1st 2016 (Is this a joke?)
GEORGE TOWN: An accountant’s hand was nearly severed in a robbery at the parking lot of a shopping mall at Bukit Jambul here.

The 41-year-old had been walking towards her car in the parking lot after finishing work at the mobile phone shop in the shopping mall when she was attacked by two robbers. One of the robbers had approached the victim from the back and slashed her left hand. The duo then took the victim's sling bag and fled from the scene on a motorcycle.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/13669...ed-robbery

Yikes is right!