Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious Cult Dream, 2.29.16, am
Start of Dream. I see a woman who is being chased by a group of people. They are screaming at the woman getting in her face, telling her that if she wants to go to their church she has to believe like they do. She runs toward me and I motion for her to sit on a sofa behind me. I then stand between her and the people. They keep saying, "If you don't believe what we believe you are not saved".

They certainly don't look like loving Christians to me, more like a cult. I interrupt them saying, "stop harassing this women and leave now. You have no right to tell this woman she is not saved because she doesn't believe exactly like you do. Her salvation is between her and Jesus". They stop screaming at the woman and back away from us. I look at the woman and she is an emotional wreck. I feel so badly for her that she has been emotionally and Spiritually abused by these people. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: I have had dreams and visions before when I use the name of Jesus. They always back down when speaking his name with authority. Praise God the Great God Jehovah!