Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake
Sad 
Just had a dream that I was with a lot of family on a trip to CA. I have never been there before, so it's hard to say where I was. We were on the coast driving south when there was a huge rumble. The roads began to crack up and fall away. My father is driving, he tries to maneuver us to safety and drive faster, but the road falls away beneath us and we begin to fall. Everyone is freaking out and all I could do was close my eyes and pray to God for safety. We began to fall faster and I know we are going to die, so I pray that it doesn't hurt when we do. Then I woke up. The name 'swanness' or 'suanness' came with it but I do not recall the first name.
Thanks for posting your dream Maxx. It seems to be quite vivid.
Maxx786, Big thanks for your report of this very realistic-sounding dream! The road giving way under y'all is exactly what happened to California when we had that so-called "World Series quake" actually called Loma Prieta quake in Oct. of '89. One overpass on a highway did just that.

I want to go read any other of your dreams thanks to this one resonating. Another big welcome to NDC and I hope you'll feel led to share more of your dreams with us, as well as give your opinion on others' dreams as to what you think they're saying, and the daily Dreambot Runs, too. This Grand Experiment is blessed and in fact would fail were it not for the many contributors.
Something interesting that I came across that I wanted to share. This video has some very compelling data regarding big earthquakes happening in march. https://youtu.be/RHOmL0VeB9w

I hope that I can add something to this awesome project. I wish I had more time for it!
Maxx786, I haven't taken the time to watch this 10 min. video yet, I think it is. I hope you are lurking. Does it talk of March, generally speaking being a month that has a lot of quakes, or is it predict that this coming March of 2016 will have a lot of quakes?

I get impatient when multi-tasking and just hope for this answer, LOL forgive me.

I do know that historically, April and October are the two most quake-active months, but what about this coming March? I'll may fast-forward through the thing to see if I can find the answer quickly.

Interestingly, there's a thread here that is a highly-read one about the West Coast and the person posting it has had a recurring dream about a quake coming to california, but this person in real life doesn't live in that state. The person lives in Santa Barbara in the recurring dream.

The date the person posted about this dream, these repeat events of it was in March! Hmm and you posted just today of a youtube about "quakes" hitting in *march.

This person was told in one dream to move by March 3rd, I think it was. Well, here's the thread to this Dream Report. My hunch is that your post here and this thread I'll link you to likely go together in reality. Is this cool or what? if true?!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...8#pid22108
Basically, this video is pointing to a hypothesis backed by some interesting evidence that there may be a dark star outside of our solar system that, from what I understand, is like a binary star to our own sun. It can cause gravitational shifts when its elliptical orbit causes it to come close to our planet and causes earthquakes with tidal forces. It points to the Japan and chilean earthquakes that happened in March. The dates seem to point to around March 11th and 12th.

Another odd anomaly that seems to go with the timeline involves Mars. http://www.nature.com/news/martian-myste...on-1.16924 There is some kind of strange phenomenon that can't be explained easily. We will get a close up view of Mars again this year, so we will get to see if it happens again.

The universe is weird...
Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/f...lar-system

One telescope can help: Subaru, an 8-meter telescope in Hawaii that is owned by Japan. It has enough light-gathering area to detect such a faint object, coupled with a huge field of view—75 times larger than that of a Keck telescope. That allows astronomers to scan large swaths of the sky each night. Batygin and Brown are using Subaru to look for Planet X—and they are coordinating their efforts with their erstwhile competitors, Sheppard and Trujillo, who have also joined the hunt with Subaru. Brown says it will take about 5 years for the two teams to search most of the area where Planet X could be lurking.
(01-23-2016, 02:26 AM)maxx786 Wrote: Basically, this video is pointing to a hypothesis backed by some interesting evidence that there may be a dark star outside of our solar system that, from what I understand, is like a binary star to our own sun. It can cause gravitational shifts when its elliptical orbit causes it to come close to our planet and causes earthquakes with tidal forces. It points to the Japan and chilean earthquakes that happened in March. The dates seem to point to around March 11th and 12th.

Another odd anomaly that seems to go with the timeline involves Mars. http://www.nature.com/news/martian-myste...on-1.16924  There is some kind of strange phenomenon that can't be explained easily. We will get a close up view of Mars again this year, so we will get to see if it happens again.

The universe is weird...
Hi maxx786 - thanks for posting and for the additional info. Will need to read and absorb later, but this is the kind of participation we need here. Don't feel you have to post all the time, but when it's important, you'll know! Big hearty welcome!!!
Maxx, I just remembered that evening news a couple of nights ago told us that if we had clear skies, several planets would be aligned that we might have been able to see. I don't know if this alignment, though not at its peak anymore is still noticeable or not, etc.
(01-23-2016, 10:53 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/f...lar-system

One telescope can help: Subaru, an 8-meter telescope in Hawaii that is owned by Japan. It has enough light-gathering area to detect such a faint object, coupled with a huge field of view—75 times larger than that of a Keck telescope. That allows astronomers to scan large swaths of the sky each night. Batygin and Brown are using Subaru to look for Planet X—and they are coordinating their efforts with their erstwhile competitors, Sheppard and Trujillo, who have also joined the hunt with Subaru. Brown says it will take about 5 years for the two teams to search most of the area where Planet X could be lurking.

Very cool video! This dark star would be huge, like the size of Jupiter-huge! Enough to affect us from long distances like our sun does. It just wouldn't be visible to us because it wouldn't give off visible light, only infrared. It would have a similar orbit to that of the video in your link.

I wonder if size would make a difference? Also, if this dark star and planet x are/could be the same thing or two different things entirely?
I'm not holding my breath on this one.. First off, Planet X / Nibiru is supposed to be as large as Jupiter and runs on a 3600 year orbit, that actually enters into our orbits. Which according to history, was here just about 3600 years ago (due date is still being debated).

This new planet is thought to be the size of Neptune, though still very large, but not the size of Jupiter. And it's estimated to run on a 15,000 year orbit and stays outside of Pluto; never entering into our orbits. So unless they're wrong about the size & orbit time, this is not Nibiru. Unless... Planet X & Nibiru are 2 different planets?

If this new planet is found to be real, it would explain why we are getting asteroids "bumped" towards us in the past few years. This was hypothesized a few years ago by scientists/astronomers that something large was out there bumping random asteroids towards us. Remember Ison a few years back? And there have been others, too.

I've had some other thoughts about the recent announcement of this discovery:

#1 - It could be Nibiru and because it may eventually be very visible, astronomers have decided to break it to us slowly, so not to cause a panic. And because there are so many people looking for it now, they know they would have to admit it's true at some point.

Or #2 - They're "creating" this unseen Planet X, to quell people's constant barrage of questions and searches. To sort of temporarily satisfy them & keep them content... It would also focus people's views to that neck of the woods, possibly preventing them from looking where they need to look, right?

It would be that "Hey look at that!" moment when you need everyone to look in a different direction, so you could sneak something away in the other direction. Or fake throwing a ball to fool a dog kind of thing - making the dog think the ball has been thrown, while it's actually still in the master's hand.
Pretty scary stuff. THis is going on right now on the Cali coast.

CO Explosion over Entire California is PRECURSOR to BIG QUAKE!"- Experts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zukr2TEsDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MMnDBbeEQY
Yesterday's bot run at 0.0% read park earthquake heat pregnancy
Today's 0.0% reads snow beer anyway hits knock handed earthquake

http://dutchsinse.com/3012016-large-carb...in-action/